avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2072个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

古巴帮成员(罪恶都市)

古巴帮成员A
GTAVC CBA.png
代码 CBA
古巴帮成员B
GTAVC CBB.png
代码 CBB

古巴帮是一个古巴街头帮派,由 Umberto Robina 领导,他们的地盘主要由小哈瓦那组成。1986年的事件中,古巴帮卷入了与他们的主要对手海地帮的战争,成为小哈瓦那的主要帮派。之后 Umberto Robina 联系了汤米,并聘请他帮助对抗海地帮。最终随着剧情任务的推进,古巴帮战胜了海地帮,两个帮派的战争也告一段落。

尽管古巴帮取得了胜利,但仍然可以在街上看到海地帮,如果与对方接触,双方便会打架。维塞迪帮派的成员也将与海地帮为敌,这导致本来中立的海地帮在任务之后会主动进攻汤米和古巴帮。并且尽管汤米是古巴帮的盟友,如果主动发起战斗或试图偷走他们的一辆车时,古巴帮仍会直接攻击他。古巴帮的语音序号为2113-2370,包含很多西班牙语。

古巴帮成员 #1

被堵住去路

Can't you see you're in my way, man?
你难道不知道你堵住我的路了,哥们?

¡Oye estúpidos, muévete!
喂,蠢货们,动起来!

¡Oye, échale!
喂,搞快点!

You're really irritating me, man.
哥们,你真的把我惹毛了

I am not happy, man!
我现在很不开心,哥们

Oye, you wanna meet my little friend?
喂,你想见见我的小伙伴们吗?

Oye, brother!
喂,哥们!

You're going to move that thing?
你打算把那玩意挪走了吗?

被粗暴的撞到

Oye, paila de...
唉,真倒霉!

What's the matter with you, man?
你是有什么毛病么,哥们?

You're trying me, man?
你在试探我的底线吗,哥们?

Out of my way, man.
别挡我道,哥们

You step off if you know what's what.
知道犯了什么事的话赶紧走开

Oye, ¿que te pasas, me?
喂,你咋回事啊?

You won a serious problem, man.
你成功陷入了一个严重的问题,哥们

Don't pull that shit, man!
别再往前开了,哥们!

I will tear the shit out of you!
我要把你揍出屎!

¿Qué, qué?
咋了?咋了?

*No sound*
*没声音*

汽车碰撞

Do you know how much this is going to cost?
你知道这得花多少钱吗?

This will cost you!
用你的命偿还吧!

You in trouble big time bro!
哥们,你闯大祸了!

I'm afraid of what I might do.
恐怕我也不知道接下来会发生什么

You're in trouble, man.
你闯祸了,哥们

I love this.
我喜欢这个

This is your disaster!
这对你来说会是灾难!

You know how much this is going to cost?
你知道这得花多少钱吗?

随意交谈

I am the official ...
我是官方的……

Eso es la verdad, brother.
哥们,这就是现实

Oye, no te lo creas, man.
哎,哥们,你别相信

One day this will be my town, man.
哥们,总有一天这里是我的天下

Just in time, man.
哥们,就很准时

I am King Cubano, man!
我是古巴之王,哥们!

Oye, man, look at that car.
喂,哥们,快看那辆车

I think it will rain today.
我觉得今天会下雨

¿Tú queremos un cafécito hacer?
你想来杯咖啡吗?

*No sound*
*没声音*

差点被碾过

¡Estúpido!
蠢货!

Asshole!
混蛋!

Oye, shit for brains!
喂,脑子装屎了!

Oye, what the ...
喂,什么鬼

Oye, man you want something!
喂,你想干嘛!

Yeah, loco!
喂,疯了!

People walking here!
还有人在这走路呢!

¡Asesino!
杀手!

Are you stupid man?
你有病吗,哥们?

看到女性

Mannn!
天呐!

Mmmmm...
嗯……

拳打脚踢

Sol a ti ...
揍你……

¡Malparío!
虐待!

Do you want a mess with me?
你想惹事吗?

¡Cojones!
妈的!

¡Oye que te mató!
喂,找死吗?

You are disgrace!
你真丢人!

You are more of this!
就这点本事!

¡En la cara! You asshole!
打你脸,蠢货!

*No sound*
*没声音*

非汽车碰撞

Do you know how much this is going to cost?
你知道这得花多少钱吗?

This will cost you!
用你的命偿还吧!

You in trouble big time bro!
哥们,你闯大祸了!

I'm afraid of what I might do.
恐怕我也不知道接下来会发生什么

You're in trouble, man.
你闯祸了,哥们

I love this.
我喜欢这个

This is your disaster!
这对你来说会是灾难!

You know how much this is going to cost?
你知道这得花多少钱吗?

被枪吓到

To one middle stick that gun up your ass man.
我要把枪塞你屁股里,哥们

You better pull that trigger man.
你最好赶快扣扳机,哥们

Oye, go for it, I'm not scared.
对,快开枪啊,我又不怕

Put it away, man!
把枪收起来,哥们!

I will kill you man!
我要杀了你,哥们!

被揍

Oye!
喂!

You know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?

Tú in trouble now!
你现在有麻烦了!

You crazy or something?
你疯了吗还是咋地?

揍人

See how you like this!
你会喜欢上的!

Qué tú crees.
信不信由你

Dames de carro cabrón!
该死的混蛋!

Oye!
哦耶!

I believe this belongs to me!
我觉得这玩意归我!

迷路

Oye, this doesn't look right.
喂,这看着不对劲啊

Where are we, mate?
伙计,我们在哪里?

被抢钱

Oye, man, what the ...
天哪,什么鬼

¡Ladrón!
有小偷!

复活

Gracias, man!
谢了,哥们!

叫出租

Oye, taxi!
喂,出租车!

*No sound*
*没声音*

古巴帮成员 #2

被堵住去路

You wanna get out of the way?
你想滚出道儿吗?

I would run your ass, mate.
伙计,我要轧死你

¿Quién patilla te ha querido enmendar?
有谁会为你承担?

Move your stupid ass!
赶紧他妈的滚!

You wanna help out, man?
哥们,你想赶快出去吗?

¡Estúpido mueve!
蠢货,快走!

Get your ass out of the way, man!
哥们,赶紧他妈的滚!

You plucking the freaking road, man!
哥们,你特么挡路了!

被粗暴的撞到

Gracias pero no thanks, man!
谢谢,但不谢,哥们!

You better watch your hands, man!
你注意点自己的手,哥们!

¡Oye, comandante!
喂,指挥!

*No sound*
*没声音*

¡Oye, consigo en un caballo!
喂,我开着车呢!

Tú juegas a ...
你在玩...

¡Oye a ubicar!
喂,看路!

¡No me gustan esos chistes!
我不喜欢这玩笑!

Estás mi pueblo.
你在我的道上

Keep walking, man.
哥们,快走

When you see my face, keep walking.
如果你看到我的脸了,赶紧走不要停

汽车碰撞

I will bat you damn man!
我要揍死你!

You wanna feel the rage man?
哥们,你想感受一下怒火吗?

I can't believe you hit my car man!
哥们,不敢相信你撞了我的车!

Oye!
喂!

¡Este no me gusta!
这我可不喜欢!

Do you want to talk to me?
你想和我聊天吗?

I will get off my seat and kill you!
我马上从座位上下来杀了你!

You are a major freaking ...
你特么真是个……

随意交谈

Es que no me lo creo, man.
我才不信呢,哥们

Oye chicos, eso no pude ser.
伙计,这不可能吧

I say no to that, man.
哥们,我拒绝

Every time with you, man.
哥们,每次都和你一起

Always something, man.
哥们,总得有点事

I am not gonna lie, man.
哥们,我没说谎

We had it in big time, man.
哥们,我们之前玩的巨嗨

This is what I consider as business man.
哥们,这就是我说的生意

I said, you wanna stand me now?
我说,你现在要支持我吗?

I'm next in line, man.
哥们,我是排队的下一个

差点被碾过

What are you doing?
你在干什么?

You try to run me over!
你想轧死我吗?

Oye, you think this is funny?
喂,你觉得很好玩吗?

Funny, I'll show you funny.
好玩是吧,让你看看啥叫好玩

I would find you and your family.
我会找到你和你全家

How many times, man?
哥们,多少次了?

Hey!
嘿!

What the?
什么鬼?

You tried to be funny man!
哥们,你觉得好玩吗!

看到女性

*No sound*
*没声音*

*No sound*
*没声音*

拳打脚踢

I don't like fighting, man.
哥们,我不想打架

This is not what I wanted.
这不是我想要的

Oye, man ...
喂,哥们……

Hey, man, that's not fair.
嘿,哥们,那不公平

You try to kill me or something?
你想宰了我还是干啥?

¡Policía!
警察!

Awww!
啊啊!

This guy's trying to let me out.
这家伙想干掉我呢

I don't want any trouble, man.
哥们,我不想惹事

非汽车碰撞

I will bat you damn man!
我要揍你个蠢家伙!

You wanna feel the rage man?
哥们,你想感受什么是愤怒吗?

You're a major freaking ...
你特么真是个……

Oye!
喂!

¡Este no me gusta!
这我可不喜欢!

Do you want to talk to me?
你想和我聊天吗?

I will get off my seat and kill you!
我马上从座位上下来杀了你!

*No sound*
*没声音*

被枪吓到

Oye, point that thing somewhere else. All right.
喂,把那玩意瞄其他地方。好吧

This is not nice man.
哥们,这可不好

What did I ever do to you, huh?
我对你做过什么吗,啊?

Do you realize you I know?
你觉得我知道咋回事吗?

Let's talk man, don't put the trigger!
哥们,我们聊聊,但不要扣扳机!

被揍

Hey!
嘿!

I don't want to lose this.
我不想失去这个

Hey, man!
嘿,哥们!

I just finished paying for this crap.
我刚给这玩意付完钱

揍人

In one world man?
干嘛,哥们?

Payback!
报仇!

Do you know what I'm saying?
你知道我在说什么吗?

This is a jacking man!
哥们,给你一拳!

Not you feel the rage.
不止你感受到了愤怒

迷路

Oye, this doesn't seem right.
喂,看起来不大对劲

*No sound*
*没声音*

被抢钱

You tried to mug me, man!
你想抢我钱,哥们!

Do you know what happens to you?
你知道你做了什么吗?

复活

Gracias, pana!
谢了,哥们!

叫出租

I need a ride, Taxi!
出租车,我需要搭一程!

*No sound*
*没声音*

古巴帮成员 #3

被堵住去路

We don't have all week.
我没这么多闲空

Come on guy, move that shit!
伙计,赶紧走啊!

What?
啥玩意?

Look at this stupid guy.
看看那蠢货

Oye, you son of a bitch!
喂,你个混蛋!

Oye, perro, move that shit!
喂,狗东西,快走!

I'm gonna kick the shit out of you!
我一脚给你踢一边去

*No sound*
*没声音*

被粗暴的撞到

Chico, you better say sorry.
小伙子,你最好赶紧道歉

¡Oye, tres patini!
喂,三个……

Do I look like a ... to you?
对你来说,我看起来……

Oye!
喂!

Shit, man!
哥们,操!

I bought your head!
我买你狗命!

You want ... to me?
你想对我……

We're gonna have a problem here, man.
哥们,我们算是结下梁子了

I don't want trouble here.
我在这不想惹麻烦

Only takes a second for me to take out my gun.
只用一秒我就把枪掏出来了

*No sound*
*没声音*

汽车碰撞

How dare you hit my car!
你怎么敢撞我的车!

This is my brand new freaking car!
我特么刚买的新车

You're gonna pay out of your ass for this, man.
哥们,你会为此付出代价的

You don't embarrass me like this.
你不要让我难堪

I will murder you, man!
哥们,我要杀了你!

How many times you gonna hit me?
你还想撞我多少次?

This is getting reliculous.
这也太离谱了

I'm gonna drive you bro!
我要轧死你,哥们!

随意交谈

Oye, ¡bebito! ¡Que quieres!
嗨宝贝!你想要什么!

No me en eso fue tremendo por caso.
我不觉得这是什么大问题

Oye, man!
喂,哥们!

I just bought a boat man.
哥们,我刚买了一艘船

Chico, I got two ...
伙计,我有两个……

Hey, mate!
喂,伙计!

Do you wanna go fishing?
你想去钓鱼吗?

I take the whole family with me man.
哥们,我有一整个家要养呢

No man, there's not a problem.
哥们,这些都不算事儿

Don't worry, man.
哥们,别着急

差点被碾过

¿Qué haces, stupido?
想干嘛,蠢货?

Yo cabrón, asshole!
你个蠢东西!

You cockaroach!
你个蟑螂!

You're a piece of dirt, you know?
你啥也不是,知道不?

Get back here.
滚回去

Are you trying to hit me?
你是不是想撞我?

I'm about to give you the middle finger.
我要给你竖中指了

Cabron!
蠢货!

*No sound*
*没声音*

看到女性

*No sound*
*没声音*

*No sound*
*没声音*

拳打脚踢

You want trouble, you got it.
你想找麻烦是吧,你成功了

Feel my brass balls man!
尝尝我的厉害吧,哥们!

You're messing with ...
你惹错人……

Quiere otro peñazo.
想再来一拳

How much of this can you take?
你能承受多少?

Estoy encabronado.
我很生气

Look at this man.
哥们,看着点

This is the real deal.
这才是真正的交易

You want it harder this time?
这次想来点更硬的?

非汽车碰撞

I'm gonna drive you bro!
我要轧死你,哥们!

This is getting reliculous.
这也太离谱了

You're gonna pay out of your ass for this man.
哥们,你得为此付出代价

You don't embarrass me like this.
你没必要让我难堪的

I will murder you, man!
哥们,我要宰了你!

How many times you gonna hit me?
你还要撞我几次?

*No sound*
*没声音*

*No sound*
*没声音*

被枪吓到

I let you know when I'm scared.
等我害怕我会给你说的

What is that man? A 0.44?
哥们,那是啥玩意,0.44的枪?

I got one too man, check it out.
哥们,我也有一把,你看看

Ah, I'm not concerned, man.
哥们,我不在乎

You don't worry me with that thing man.
哥们,你不用跟我急

被揍

Estoy ...
我很……

What's my boss gonna say man?
我的老大会怎么说呢,哥们?

Cockroaches!
混蛋!

Oye!
喂!

揍人

I need this for the rest of the day.
我今天就靠这个度过了

I plan my flag here man!
这片地盘归我管,哥们!

Oye ... chico.
喂……小伙子

This belongs to my hermana.
这是我姐的东西

*No sound*
*没声音*

迷路

Where am I, bro?
哥们,我在哪儿?

Oye, amtora, alí perdido!
喂,我在这迷路了!

被抢钱

That's my money!
那是我的钱!

¡Oye, parece tipo! He took my cash.
喂,那个家伙,偷了我的钱

复活

Gracias, alisaciado.
谢谢……

叫出租

Taxi!
出租车!

Taxi!
出租车!


侠盗猎车手:罪恶都市
公共机构 警察特警FBI便衣警察医护人员
帮派语音 古巴帮海地帮鲨鱼帮迪亚兹帮PIG安保集团飞车党维赛迪家族
路人语音 拉丁裔街头女青年拉丁裔街头中年女性拉丁裔街头男青年拉丁裔街头中年男性拉丁裔富贵女青年拉丁裔富贵中年女性拉丁裔富贵男青年拉丁裔富贵中年男性拉丁裔海滩女青年拉丁裔海滩中年女性拉丁裔海滩男青年拉丁裔海滩中年男性拉丁裔商务女青年拉丁裔酒吧女侍拉丁裔卖烟女性拉丁裔服务女青年拉丁裔流浪中年女性拉丁裔流浪中年男性拉丁裔机场工人拉丁裔男出租司机非裔码头工人非裔男青年罪犯非裔街头女青年非裔街头中年女性非裔街头男青年非裔街头中年男性非裔富贵女青年非裔富贵中年女性非裔富贵男青年非裔海滩女青年非裔海滩男青年非裔海滩中年女性非裔海滩中年男性非裔商务男青年非裔服务女青年非裔流浪中年女性非裔流浪中年男性非裔男皮条客非裔说唱男青年白人男青年罪犯白人街头女青年白人街头中年女性白人街头男青年白人街头中年男性白人富贵女青年白人富贵中年女性白人富贵男青年白人富贵中年男性白人海滩女青年白人海滩男青年白人海滩中年女性白人海滩中年男性白人建筑工白人高尔夫男青年白人高尔夫中年女性白人高尔夫中年男性白人女救生员白人男救生员白人商务女青年白人商务男青年白人商务中年男性白人服务女青年白人流浪中年女性白人流浪中年男性白人男皮条客白人男出租司机白人慢跑女青年白人慢跑男青年白人轮滑女青年白人轮滑男青年白人购物女青年白人购物中年女性日本女游客日本男游客
电台语音 狂野风格闪电FMK-聊天狂热105V-摇滚罪城公共广播惊人电台情感98.3浪潮103电台广告