avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2072个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

商人杰恩(七日杀)

< 返回上级:七日杀

商人杰恩专营医疗用品,对玩家非常温柔。杰恩是游戏里唯一的女性商人,在非正式版中就有一套独立于其他男性商人的语音,但是在正式版推出后,更改了部分台词并重新配音。

通知

开门

Good morning, Navezgane!
早上好,纳维戈恩!
Greetings, wasteland. Trader Jen's is open for business.
你好,荒野。商人杰恩家现已开门营业。
Trader Jen's is now open.
商人杰恩家已开门营业。

即将关门

We'll be closing soon, so make your final purchases and stay safe out there.
我们很快就要关门了,所以请做最后的购买,注意安全。
Trader Jen's will be closing in a few minutes, but come back soon, we restock often!
商人杰恩家将在几分钟后打烊,但请尽快回来,我们经常补货!
Thank you for shopping at Trader Jen's. We'll be closing soon, so make your final purchases.
感谢你在商人杰恩家购物。我们很快就要打烊了,请尽快完成购买。

关门

Trader Jen's is now closed. Good night, wasteland.
商人杰恩家现在打烊了。晚安,荒野。
Trader Jen here, we're now closed. Have a good night, and don't let the zombies bite.
我是商人杰恩,我们现在打烊了。晚安,小心别让僵尸咬了!
Trader Jen says good night and stay safe. If not, we'll patch you up in the morning.
商人杰恩祝你晚安,请注意安全。如果出事了,我们明早会帮你处理。

打折促销

We are running a 10% sale on all items right now. Stop in and check us out.
我们现在全场九折优惠。快来瞧一瞧看一看。
All medical items are 15% off today, so stock up or bleed out.
今天所有医疗用品全部 85 折优惠。赶紧囤货,避免流血至死。
All firearms and ammo are 15% off today, so stock up. The blood moon is coming.
今天所有枪支和弹药全部 85 折优惠,赶紧囤货。血月就要来了。

问候

初次问候

Welcome to Trader Jen's. We carry a little bit of everything, but specialize in medical supplies.
欢迎来到商人杰恩家。我们什么都卖,但主营医疗用品。
Hi, I'm Jenny, but you can call me Doctor Jen. It's always good to see a new face. Do you need any medical attention or supplies?
嗨,我是杰恩,你可以叫我杰恩医生。新面孔总是令人愉悦。你需要医疗护理或医疗用品吗?
Greetings, traveler. I'm Trader Jen. We sell a bit of everything, but mostly medicine.
你好啊,旅行者,我是商人杰恩。我们什么都卖,但主要出售药品。

普通问候

“Another stranger in need? I’ve got what you’re lookin’ for.”
又来一位需要帮助的陌生人?我正好有你在找的东西。
“Hello, traveler. What’s ailin’ ya?”
你好啊,旅行者。你有什么需要?
If you've got the dukes, I'll make the time.
只要你有公爵币,我就能挤出时间招待你。
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
哟,瞧瞧是谁来了。
If you're feelin' under the weather, I've got just what the doctor ordered.
如果你觉得不太舒服,我手上正好有医生的药。
We've got the best prices in the wasteland.
我们的价格是全荒野最优惠的。
The name's Jenny... but you can call me Doctor Jen.
我叫杰恩……你可以叫我杰恩医生。
So, what are you buying today?
你今天要买点什么?
We buy, sell, trade and have work... if you're able.
我们这儿提供买卖、交易和工作机会……前提是你得做得来。
You don't look so good. You might want to get some antibiotics for that.
你看起来不太妙。最好吃点抗生素。
If you are here to buy, I've got the best selection of medicine in the wasteland.
如果你是来购物的,我这儿有全荒野最顶尖的药品。
Meds, drugs, booze, I've got it all.
医疗物品、药品、酒水——我应有尽有!
You again? I'm starting to think you like Doctor Jen.
又是你?我开始觉得你喜欢杰恩医生了。
I am so glad to see your face, I get lonely sitting by myself all day.
很高兴见到你,我独自坐上一整天会感到无聊。
Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes. What can I get you
好吧,你看起来真让人赏心悦目。我能给你买什么?
You're looking kind of rough. You didn't get bit, did you?
你看起来有点粗鲁。你没被咬过,是吗?
Well, hello, friend. How can I help you today?
你好啊,朋友,有什么需要的?
Greetings, my friend. I'm sure I've got what you need.
你好,我的朋友。我肯定有你需要的东西。
I know you. I never forget a face. What can I get you?
我认识你,我从不脸盲。你需要什么?
Well, hello again. I never get tired of a friendly face.
哦,又见面了。我从不厌倦友好的面孔。
Oh, bad news, medicine is getting low, so you should stock up while you can.
哦,坏消息,药品快不够了,你应该趁现在囤一些。
There's something different about you today. What is it, new armor? New haircut?
你今天看起来有点不一样。是什么原因呢,新护甲?新发型?
My favorite customer! How are you?
我最喜欢的顾客!最近怎么样?
I've got goods. Come have a look.
我有货,过来看看。
It's good to see you again, hun. Let me know if you need anything.
很高兴再次见到你,亲爱的。如果需要什么,告诉我。
Oh, hi! I remember you. What can I get you today?
哦,嗨!我记得你。今天需要什么?
Greetings, traveler. What were you needing today?
你好,旅行者。今天需要什么?
We've got medical supplies and a bit of everything else. Have a look.
我们有医疗用品,还有各种其他东西。看看吧。
Oh my God! I haven't seen you for a while. I thought maybe something bad had happened. What can I get you today?
天哪!好久没见到你了。我还以为你出了什么不好的事。今天需要什么?
Good to see you again. How can I help you today?
很高兴再次见到你。今天有什么需要?
Well, hello! Have a look around and let me know if you need anything.
哦,你好!随便看看,如果需要什么,就跟我说一声。
Welcome to Trader Jen's. What can I get you?
欢迎来到商人杰恩家。你需要什么?
You're back! What can I get for you?
你回来啦!今天要买什么?

清晨问候

Good morning, survivor.
早上好,幸存者。
Sorry for my foul mood. My coffee maker is on the fritz again.
抱歉,我心情不太好。因为我的咖啡壶又坏了。
Well, you're here early. What I can I do for you?
你来得真早,需要我做些什么?
Another wonderful morning in the apocalypse. How can I help you?
世界末日中又一个美好的早晨。我能帮你什么忙吗?
Good morning to my favorite customer!
早上好,我最喜欢的顾客!

下午问候

Good afternoon.
下午好!
Good afternoon. It's good to see you're still breathing.
下午好,很高兴看到你还有呼吸。
Kon'nichiwa. That's good afternoon in Japanese.
Kon'nichiwa。这是日语中的‘下午好’。
Sure is a wonderful afternoon. How can I help you today?
多么美妙的下午啊。今天我能为你做些什么?
It's good you beat the evening rush. Take your time and stay a while.
很高兴你从晚高峰中活下来了。慢慢逛吧,不着急。

傍晚问候

Good evening.
晚上好。
I hope it's just a pretty sunset and not a blood moon.
希望这只是一轮美丽的落日,而非初生的血月。
Welcome to my store this fine evening. How can the best doctor in the wasteland assist you?
欢迎在这个美妙的夜晚来到我的商店。你需要全荒野最好的医生提供什么帮助呢?
It's a wonderful evening to sell medical supplies.
今晚是销售医疗用品的好时机。
For you, good lookin', I would stay open all night.
为了你这个美人儿,我愿意通宵营业。

晚间问候

You're cutting it close, aren't you?
你喜欢拖到最后一刻,是吧?
I'm closing up soon.
我马上就要打烊了。
I was about to close up for the night, but I guess I'll make time for one more customer.
我正准备打烊,但可以腾出时间再接待一位顾客……
It's closing time soon. You got here just in time!
马上就到打烊时间了。你来得正是时候!

血月问候

You'd have to be a little crazy to be out before a blood moon like this.
在这样的血月下外出,你多少有点大病。
Oh you should seriously stock up on medical supplies because blood moons are dangerous.
讲真,你应该多储备点医疗用品,血月是很危险的。
I get so scared on blood moons. I wish someone could stay the night.
血月时期总让我倍感恐惧。希望有人能留下来陪我过夜。
I hate the blood moons, but I love the business. Everyone needs patching up the next day.
我厌恶血月,但我喜欢生意。所有人都得在第二天好好包扎一番。
Supplies are always low around blood moons, so you should stock up for the night.
血月前后的补给品总是很紧俏。建议你囤货过夜。

玩家生病问候

Wow, you don't look so good. We should have something for what's ailing you.
哇,你的情况看起来不太好,我应该有能帮到你的东西。
Oooh, you poor thing, you look sick. You came to the right place. Trader Hugh would just have you amputate that.
哦,你这可怜的家伙,看起来病得不轻。你来对地方了,商人休只会叫你截肢。
Zoinks, you look ill. Let me fix you up. We've got all kinds of medical supplies.
天啊,你看起来病了。让我帮你治好吧。我们有各种医疗用品。
Are you infected? I should have some antibiotics around here somewhere.
你感染了吗?我这里应该有些抗生素。
Oh my, you look pretty banged up. Just lay down and let Dr. Jen work her magic.
哦天哪,你看起来伤得很重。躺下,让杰恩医生施展她的魔法吧。
  • 治疗玩家
I can fix you up, what do you say?
我可以帮你治疗,怎么样?

任务

接受任务

Fantastic! I hope to see you soon.
好极了!希望很快能再见到你!
Hurry back soon, and I'll have a nice reward for you.
快点回来,我会给你丰厚的奖励。
If you finish two more jobs this week, I'll give you employee of the month!
如果你本周再完成两项工作,我会给你本月最佳员工!
I had a good feeling about you. Good luck!
我对你很有信心,祝你好运!
Oh, thank goodness, I couldn't find anyone to do that job.
谢天谢地,这件工作我都找不到人接。
Ok be careful and try not to get yourself killed.
好了,小心点,尽量不要害死自己。
Do hurry. I have a protection payment coming up soon.
要快点,我马上就要付保护费了。
Thanks, hun, I knew you wouldn't let me down.
谢谢,亲爱的,我就知道你不会让我失望的。
This is dangerous work, but I believe you can handle it.
这项工作很危险,但我相信你能应付。
Oh, I would kiss you, but you know, apocalypse hygiene and all.
哇,我真想亲你一口。但是你懂的,得注意末世卫生。
Woah, this is a dangerous one, try not to get radiated.
哇,这活儿很危险哦,尽量不要被辐射到。
You can always quit a job if you feel it's too dangerous or just change your mind.
如果你觉得工作太危险,或者改变主意了,随时可以放弃工作。

完成任务

You are quite the daring adventurer, good job!
你真是个大胆的冒险家,干得好!
Congratulations, I can make my payment to the Duke now.
恭喜!我现在可以付钱给公爵了。
Good job, I knew you could do it.
干得好,我就知道你能行。
Amazing. I hope you like your reward.
棒极了!希望你喜欢这份报酬。
Don't spend it all in one place, but if you do, make sure it's here.
不要把钱都花在一个地方。如果一定要花,就来找我花。
I knew you had it in you, good work.
我就知道你有本事。干得好。
Well, that didn't take long. Nice work!
没花多久嘛。干得好!
Here's your pay for a job well done.
这是你出色工作的报酬。
Wow, I didn't think you had it in you, good job.
哇,我真没想到你还有这本事。干得好。
Well that was fast. Nice job!
真快啊。干得不错!

取消任务

I'm just a broker for these jobs, so it's not my fault if you don't like the work.
我只是介绍工作的中介。所以你要是不喜欢这些工作,可别怪我。
Money doesn't grow on trees. You really should take some work.
钱不是大风刮来的。你真应该接点工作。
If you could just go ahead and take a job, that would be great.
如果你能直接接下工作,那就太好了。
I'm so disappointed in you. Maybe next time.
我对你太失望了。下次再说吧。
Aw, come on, The Duke is going to slap me around if I don't make my quota.
嗷,拜托,如果我不能完成配额,会被公爵狠狠报复的!
The Duke is blocking all shipments until that job is done. I really wish you could help me.
在那项工作完成之前,公爵会阻止所有货物的运输。我真的希望你能帮助我。
Are you scared of a little work? And I thought you were a tough wastelander.
你害怕做点工作吗?我还以为你是个坚强的荒地人。
If you take a job, I'd be glad to take my commission.
如果你接下工作,我就能快乐地抽取佣金。
It takes some nerve to ask for work and then turn down a job.
询问工作然后又拒绝,你胆子可真大。
Oh well, check back soon, maybe we'll have something for you.
行吧,回头再来瞧瞧,也许会有适合你的。
You know, I've heard that you can harvest landmines with a wrench.
你知道吗,我听说你可以用扳手采集地雷。

任务还未完成

Didn't I just give you a job? Let's finish that up first.
我不是刚给了你一份工作吗?先把那工作干完再说吧。
Take care of that job I already gave you, then we can find you more work.
先解决我已经交给你的工作,然后再来协商更多工作。
Don't you already have a job to do?
你不是已经有工作要做了吗?
If you finish that other job, I'll have something for you.
如果你完成了另一项工作,我会给你一些东西。
Finish the work you have, then we'll talk.
先完成你手头的工作,然后我们再谈。

提供任务

I've got just the job for someone with your talents.
我有份工作正适合你这样的人才。
You need some work? I need some commissions!
你需要工作吗?我需要佣金!
Are you looking to earn some dukes? I've got jobs for someone like you.
你想赚点公爵币吗?我有工作可以交给你这样的人。
You look like you could handle yourself. Want to earn some coin?
你看起来挺有本事的。想赚点钱吗?
We're always looking for some adventurous souls. Have a look.
我们一直在寻找敢于冒险的人。来瞧瞧吧。
You look like the trustworthy type. Do any of these suit you?
你看着像是个值得信赖的人。有什么适合你的吗?
You know, I always admired a hard worker.
你知道吗,我向来钦佩勤奋工作的人。
I would love to give you a job.
我很乐意给你一份工作。
I need someone who is willing to get their hands dirty.
我需要愿意干活,不怕脏手的人。
I've got a bit of a problem. Can you help me out?
我遇到点小麻烦。你能帮我吗?
I think I've got a job or two.
我这儿好像有一两个活儿。
If you do this for me, I'll never forget you.
如果你帮我这次,我永远不会忘记你的。
We always need someone to handle the tough jobs.
我们总是需要人手来处理一些棘手的工作。
This is the best way to get dukes, and rewards!
这可是赚取公爵币和报酬的最佳方式!

特殊任务

Hey, sugar. I've got something I need help with, and I know just the person who can make it happen. Swing by, and let's see if we can't turn this favor into a night to remember.
嘿,甜心。我有件事需要帮忙,我知道只有你能做到。过来吧,看看我们能不能把这个忙变成一个难忘的夜晚。
Oh, hello! Back so soon? You certainly work fast. Let me express my gratitude, with a reward that I hope will leave you feeling... satisfied.
噢,你好!这么快就回来啦?你干活真是挺快。让我表达一下我的感谢,希望这个奖励能让你感觉……满意。
Oh, heyI Can I Interest you in a little adventure? If you can handle what I've got in mind, I'll make sure you're... generously... compensated.
噢,嘿!你有兴趣踏上一场小冒险吗?如果你能完成我想的事情,我保证你会得到……慷慨的……报酬。
Here sweetie, take this note, everything you need is inside it. Now, get moving. I'll be eagerly awaiting your return, ready to shower you with praise.
亲爱的,这里有张便条,里面有你需要的一切。快走吧,我会迫不及待地等你回来,准备好对你大加赞赏。

交易

打开交易面板

Looking to stock up on supplies?
需要补充物资吗?
Looking to patch up those wounds?
想要包扎一下那些伤口吗?
Need a little tender loving care?
需要一点细心呵护吗?
Hey there, cutie pie! Need a little healing touch?
嘿,甜心!需要一点治愈之手吗?
Hey, hot stuff! Need a little fix-me-up?
嘿,性感奇才!需要点小修复吗?
Feeling a little rough around the edges?
感觉有点不太舒服吗?
Looking for a little pain relief?
想要缓解一下疼痛吗?
No stim packs.
没有治疗针。
Looking for some healing? Trader Jen's got you covered.
想要治愈吗?商人杰恩这里应有尽有。
Feeling a bit under the weather? Trader Jen's here to help.
感觉有点病了?商人杰恩在此提供帮助。
Need some relief? Trader Jen's got what you need.
需要一些慰藉吗?商人杰恩有你需要的东西。
Hey, there! Are you looking for medical supplies or just here to check out my... other wares?
嘿,你!是来找医疗补给的,还是只是来看看我的……其他好东西?
Anything particular on your mind?
有什么特别想要的吗?
Take your time looking.
慢慢看。
Nope. Still no stim packs here!
没有,还是没有治疗针!
Take a peek at my selection.
看看我的精选吧。
I’m sure I have something you’ll need.
我肯定有你需要的东西。
Asking again? Still no.
还问?还是没有。
Infected? No problem!
感染了?没问题!
All supplies sterilized!
所有补给都已消毒!
Only real meds here.
这里只有真正的药物。
Top-tier treatments ready.
顶级治疗用品准备就绪。
Your health, my priority.
你的身体健康,我的头等大事。
Proven remedies only.
只提供有效治疗。
Dive into my inventory!
来看看我的库存!
Pure, potent, proven.
纯净、高效、可靠。
Safe supplies, right here.
安全补给,就在这里。
Jet, stim packs, and now Rad-X? What are you on about?
捷特、治疗针,现在又是抗辐宁?你在说什么呢?

达成交易

“Alrighty then. Stay safe out there!”
行吧,在外面时注意安全!
“I just knew you’d find something you'd like!”
我就知道你会找到想要的东西!
I hope you get feeling better!
希望你尽快好起来!
Remember me if you need medical supplies.
需要医疗用品时,别忘记来找我。
That was a good deal. Trust me, I'm a doctor.
这笔交易很划算。相信我,我可是医生。
Thanks for the business. Stay safe out there.
多谢惠顾。在外面时注意安全。
I hope you come back and see me sometime.
希望你以后还会来找我!
Well, you just brightened my day. I'm glad I could help you.
你是我今天的开心果儿。很高兴能帮上你。
Thanks for letting me take care of you, and be sure to tell your friends.
谢谢你接受我的服务,别忘记推荐给你的朋友。
Thank you so much. Come again.
非常感谢。务必再次光临哦!
Thanks for the business. We're open from dawn to dusk since we don't have clocks.
多谢惠顾。我们从黎明营业到黄昏,因为我们没有钟。

交易取消

And you came all this way. What a waste!
你大老远跑来这里,真是浪费时间!
Really?! Well, okay then…
你认真的?!嗯,行吧……
Don’t let a zombie dog bite you in the ass on your way out. And if he does, we'll take care of it for you.
出去的时候别被丧尸犬咬到屁股。如果真被咬了,我们会帮你处理的。
You know, a few things turned up missing the other day. You don't know anything about that, do you?
话说,我们前几天丢了些东西。这件事跟你没关系吧?
A Pop-N-Pills might have what you were looking for.
药物狂欢那边可能有你想要的东西。
You should stock up on medical supplies. There's a zombie apocalypse out there.
建议你多储备点医疗用品。毕竟外面已经是丧尸末日了。
If I had a duke for every time someone was just looking, I'd be as rich as Trader Joel.
如果每次有人‘随便看看’,我就能获得一枚公爵币,那我早就像商人约珥一样暴富了。
Maybe next time I'll have what you need.
也许下次我这里会有你需要的东西。
Oh, are you leaving so soon? I was hoping we could hang out a while.
噢,这么快就要走了?我还想跟你多相处一会儿呢!
It's too bad I couldn't help you. Maybe next time.
我帮不了你,太遗憾了。下次再说吧。
Sorry, but I've never heard of a... stim pack.
抱歉,我从没有听说过……‘治疗针’。
Aw, nothing this time?
咦,这次什么都不要?
Not one thing?! Well, there's always next time!
一件都不要?好吧,总还有下次嘛!
If you find any extra medicine out there, I'll buy it off of you for a discount.
如果你在那里找到任何多余的药,我会以折扣价从你那里买下来。

拒绝收购

I don't need any more of those. Thanks anyway.
我不再需要那东西了,不过还是谢谢。
I've got enough of those for now, sorry.
那东西我已经够多了,抱歉。
I'm overstocked on those right now. Maybe try another trader.
这玩意现在我的库存已经过多了。或者你去问问其他商人要不要吧。
No thanks, I don't have room for any more of those.
不用了,我没有空间再放那些了。

收购稀有物品

Wow! You don't see many of those.
哇!这可不多见。
Where did you get that? I can sell this for a nice profit!
你从哪里找来的?我可以卖个好价钱!
Who did you kill to get this? Never mind, I don't want to know.
你从谁的尸体上搜刮来的?算了,我不想知道。
You are quite the treasure hunter. This is a very rare piece.
你可真是个寻宝达人!这玩意儿可稀罕了。

其他

传闻

The Duke is just a hothead who thinks he's God's gift to the apocalypse.
公爵只是个暴脾气的家伙,以为自己是末世之中神的恩赐。
The Duke charges for protection. That means as long as you pay him, he won't kill you.
公爵收取保护费,这意味着只要你给他钱,他就不会杀你。
The Duke is more of a terrorist than a visionary like he fancies himself to be.
公爵更像个恐怖分子,而不是他自认为的那种高瞻远瞩之人。
The Duke is bad for business. I heal people, not bury them.
公爵对生意很不利,我是治病救人的,不是埋死人的。
I heard half of the Duke's army came from the prisons. A real rough bunch.
我听说公爵的军队有一半都是监狱来的,真是一群狠人。
The Duke owned a casino before the apocalypse started. He's been rigging the game his entire life.
末世之前,公爵拥有一家赌场,他一辈子都在操纵游戏。
Noah might rough a few people up, but at least that is good for business. The Duke just kills them, and I don't sell shovels.
诺亚可能会揍人,但至少这对生意有好处。公爵直接杀人,而我不卖铲子。
Noah has the right ideas. Half the bandits out there are the Duke's men.
诺亚的想法是对的。外面那些土匪有一半都是公爵的人。
The White River Settlers are the good guys.
白河定居者都是好人。
Noah promised me a new hospital if he wins the war. Yeah right..
诺亚跟我保证,如果他打赢战争,就给我一座新医院。开什么玩笑……
The White River Settlers are the ones dropping free supplies. Who cares where they come from if they are helping folks?
投放免费补给的人是白河定居者。只要能帮助大家,谁会在意那些物资是从哪儿来的?
The Duke would kill me, but I'm the only doctor in town.
公爵本想杀了我,但城里就我一个医生。
Trader Rekt's food is so bad, I end up treating most of his customers for dysentery, so he's actually good for business.
商人雷克特的食物太劣质,结果我要为他的大多数顾客治疗痢疾,所以他其实对我的生意帮助不小。
Some of the other traders wouldn't be worth saving, but as a doctor, I have to put my personal feelings aside and treat everyone.
有些商人根本不值得救,但作为医者,我必须抛开个人感情,治疗每一个人。
Did you know I saved Trader Hugh's life? He was so drunk, he spilled whisky on his face and then lit a cigar and that's how he got his scar. He's no war hero.
你知道我救过商人休的命吗?他喝多了,把威士忌洒到了脸上,然后点燃了雪茄,这就是他脸上疤痕的由来。他可不是什么战斗英雄。
I stock up when I go to Trader Rekt's, so I only have to deal with him once a month.
每次去商人雷克特那里时我都会多囤一些东西,这样我一个月就只用见他一次。
Trader Rekt is easier to deal with when he's drunk.
商人雷克特喝醉的时候比较好对付。
I think Trader Joel has the hots for me.
我觉得商人约珥对我有意思。
The White River Settlers are true heroes. They saved me from a nasty horde one time.
白河定居者是真正的英雄,有一次他们从一群可怕的僵尸中救了我的命。
The Duke has some nerve. He tried to tell me I couldn't treat any White River Sympathizers.
公爵真是厚颜无耻。他竟然试图告诉我不能治疗任何白河支持者。

提示

I shouldn't tell you this, but if you are in a pinch, you can sometimes harvest honey from a tree stump.
我不该告诉你这个,但在紧要关头,有时你可以从树桩上采集到蜂蜜。
Did you know you can harvest aloe from aloe plants?
你知道吗?你可以从芦荟植物上采集芦荟。
A little cloth and some aloe makes a great medicated bandage.
一点布加上一些芦荟就能做成很好的药用绷带。
I think they put drugs in the candy, because some of them practically give you super powers. Should be some in the vending machine.
我觉得他们在糖里下了药,因为有些糖几乎能给你超能力。自动贩卖机里应该有一些。
The wasteland is super dangerous. Don't go there without lots of medical supplies.
荒野非常危险,没有大量医疗补给不要去那里。
Dealing with the symptoms of dysentery is better than dying of thirst.
遭受痢疾症状总比渴死好。
If you have any vitamins, you can take those and drink all the murky water you want.
如果你有维生素,可以服用它们,然后随便喝浑水。
Magazines can teach you how to make all kinds of useful items.
杂志可以教你如何制作各种有用的物品。

独白

Whaaat!?
什么!?
Oh come on!
哦,拜托!
*mumbles* Ack. Ah.
*咕哝* 啊。啊。
*mumbles* Ugh!
*咕哝* 呃!
*mumbles* Huh?
*咕哝* 啊?
*mumbles* Arrrgh!
*咕哝* 啊!
*mumbles* Hmmm?
*咕哝* 嗯?
Did I give him one antibiotic or two?
我给他吃了一种还是两种抗生素?
Ah man! Another flask broken.
啊伙计!又一个烧瓶破了。
Where did I put that? I know I had it somewhere.
我把它放哪儿了?我知道我把它放在某个地方了。
These bandages are clean, right? Ah. Clean enough.
这些绷带是干净的,对吧?啊。足够干净。
Which needle did I use? No. Definitely this one.
我用的是哪根针?不。肯定是这根。
Hmmm? Where's my toothbrush?
嗯?我的牙刷在哪?
Where did I put those books about healing?
我把那些关于治疗的书放哪儿了?
Should I get a tattoo on my arm? Hmm? I'm thinking, like, a wicked sleeve.
我应该在手臂上纹身吗?嗯?我在想,像一个邪恶的袖子。
Ah. Hmm? I need more bandages. Where'd I put...Oh there are! NOPE! Those are covered in blood.
啊。嗯?我需要更多的绷带。我放在哪里了……哦,有!不!那些上面沾满了血。
Ummmmm? Oh...God! That's a lot of blood!
嗯?哦……天哪!好多血啊!
Yuck! I hate blood.
呸!我讨厌血。
How do all of these people keep breaking their legs?
为什么这些人的腿都断了?
How come all of these people keep breaking their legs? How can they still walk?
为什么这些人的腿都断了?他们怎么还能走路?
So many beds. Soooo few patients. Where is everyone?
这么多床。病人太少了。大家都在哪里?
Alone again...naturally.
又是孤独的……自然而然。
I love dogs! Look how cute they are! They are so cute. Little puppy face.
我喜欢狗!看它们多可爱!它们太可爱了。小狗脸。
King Lucky and Ringo! What's up guys? How are you doing?
幸运之王和林戈!伙计们怎么样?你们好吗?
Little puppy. Their so cute. Their so cute with their noses. Little cutie noses.
小狗。它们太可爱了。它们的鼻子太可爱了。小可爱的鼻子。
MAN! I could go for a pizza right now!
伙计!我现在可以去吃披萨了!
Oof! Some good apocalypse pizza? What should I get? Mama's or Luigi's?
哎呀!有好吃的末日披萨吗?我该买什么?妈妈的还是路易吉的?
Another crate from Shamway filled with Sham sandwiches. When am I going to get something...good?
又一个来自 Shamway 的板条箱,里面装满了 Sham 三明治。我什么时候才能买到……好吃的东西?
I miss Sham-Wowz.
我想念 Sham-Wowz。
Stupid delivery guy! Just dropped this on floor and all my beakers are broken. Who does that!? Ugh. People.
愚蠢的送货员!刚把这个掉在地上,我所有的烧杯都碎了。谁干的!?呃。人。
Well that will...that's going to slow down production. Ugh.
那会……这会减慢生产速度。呃。
You know what that's going to do? That's going to slow down production.
你知道那会有什么后果吗?这会减慢生产速度。
I once treated a wastelander with dysentery that was so bad, it looked like he walked out of Poopy Pants Daycare.
我曾经治疗过一个荒地人,他得了严重的痢疾,看起来就像刚从 Poopy Pants 日托所走出来一样。
*singing* Poopy Pants Daycare
*唱歌* Poopy Pants 日托所
Trader Hugh? What!? You just drop people off at my clinic without hands!? *mocking* Oh yeah! Sure! Oh. Yeah! Oh. How are we going to treat this infection? Oh. Let's just cut his hand off. Ugh. Loser.
交易员休?什么!?你把人送到我的诊所,没有手!?*嘲笑*哦耶!当然!哦。是的!哦。我们要怎么治疗这种感染?哦。让我们把他的手砍掉。呃。失败者。
Oh sure! Try surviving the apocalypse with only one leg. No. Seriously!? Can you do that!?
哦,当然!试着只用一条腿在世界末日中生存下来。不。真的吗!?你能做到吗!?
*mumbles* Ah. Trader Jen.
*咕哝* 啊。商人杰恩。
Survivor with only one leg...another crawler in the making.
只有一条腿的幸存者……另一个爬行者正在形成。
I'm lonely.
我很孤独。

长时间静止

At least the weather has been nice lately.
至少最近天气不错。
Take your time.
慢慢来。
I swear, it seems like someone has been sneaking around here stealing things again.
我发誓,好像又有人偷偷溜进来偷东西了。
Do you like anything you see?
看到什么喜欢的吗?
We have the best selection of medicine in Navezgane.
我们备有全纳维戈恩最顶尖的药品。
Why are beakers so hard to find?
为什么烧杯如此难找?
We sell guns and ammo too, because bullet holes are good for business.
我们也卖枪支和弹药,因为弹孔对生意有好处。
If you can't decide, I would go with the big one.
如果你拿不定主意,我建议选择大的。
If you find any Sham sandwiches, don't throw them away. They're good for antibiotics.
如果你发现山威三明治,不要扔掉,可以用来制造抗生素。
If you need help picking something out, just ask.
如果你需要帮忙把什么东西挑出来,尽管开口。
Did you know Higashi Labs was working on some crazy technology before the bombs dropped?
你知道吗?爆炸发生之前,东实验室在研究某种疯狂的技术。
Trader Bob likes to tinker with all kinds of stuff. I heard he built a gyrocopter out of junk.
商人鲍勃喜欢摆弄各种各样的小东西。我听说他用垃圾制造了一架旋翼机。
Did you know Trader Rekt is always grumpy because he's hungover? He's the nicest guy if you give him a beer.
你知不知道商人雷克特总是因为宿醉未醒而脾气暴躁?只要给他一杯啤酒,他就会变成最和蔼的人。
I heard Grandpa bathes in the same tub he mixes his famous elixirs in.
我听说祖父就在他搅拌著名的妙药的浴缸里洗澡。
I heard that Trader Hugh is a little crazy and shot a customer for not buying anything.
我听说商人休有点疯癫,曾经因为一个顾客什么都没买就开枪打死了他。
Trader Joel used to run a sporting goods store before the bombs dropped. No wonder he has the best outfits.
爆炸发生前,商人约珥是开体育用品店的。难怪他卖的服装最好。
(humming)
(哼哼)
(whistling)
(吹口哨)
(clears throat)
(清嗓子)
Sorry, I might have caught a bug.
对不起,我可能有点小感冒。
I need some more coffee.
我需要再喝点咖啡。

玩家偷窃

You probably need that more than me anyway.
反正你应该比我更需要它。
Oh, all you had to do was ask.
噢,本来你只需要开口就行。
You poor thing, you're that desperate?
你这可怜的家伙,就这么走投无路吗?
I guess times are tough out there.
看来外头不好过啊。
Well, I'll remember what you did when you need antibiotics.
嗯,在你需要抗生素时,我会记得你的所作所为。

想让玩家打工

Hello again! I've got something that requires your attention. Swing by when you get a chance, won't you?
又见面了!我有件事情需要你关照。方便的话过来一趟,好吗?
Oh, it's YOU!. I had a nice dream about you, and it gave me an idea. Come by my church, won't you? I promise it'll be worth your while.
噢,是你啊!我昨晚梦到你了,而且让我想到了一个好主意。来我的教堂吧,我保证让你不虚此行。
  • 玩家之前在商人鲍勃接任务
Hey good to see you!. If you're done getting your hands dirty over at Trader Bob's, I've got something a little more exciting waiting for you. Swing by, and let's see if we can't add a little extra thrill to your day.
嘿,很高兴见到你!如果你在商人鲍勃那儿忙完了,我这里有更令人兴奋的事情等着你。过来吧,让我们看看能不能给你的一天增添点额外的刺激。
  • 玩家之前在商人休接任务
Hey Survivor! I hear Hugh hasn’t managed to make you lose an eye—or worse! Why not bring that firepower back my way? I've got new jobs for you. Small bonus: I don't need knives or ammo to treat you.
嘿,幸存者!听说休没能让你失去一只眼睛——或者更糟!为什么不把你的火力带回我这儿?我有新任务给你。小红利:我不需要刀子或弹药来治疗你。
  • 玩家之前在商人约珥接任务
Hey there, sweetheart. I've heard you've been busy helping out Trader Joel, but I've got some more... exciting... opportunities for you. Swing by, and let's explore them... together.
嘿,亲爱的。听说你一直在给商人约珥帮忙,但我有些更……刺激……的机会给你。来我这儿,让我们一起……探索一下。
  • 玩家之前在商人雷克特接任务
Hey, sugar. I know you've been putting up with Trader Rekt's unpleasantness, but I've got something that'll make it all worth your while. Come see me, and let's add some excitement to your day.
嘿,甜心。我知道你一直忍受着商人雷克特的脾气,但我有件事能让这一切值得。来找我吧,让我们给你的一天增添点刺激。

邀请接见

So you've been doing a lot of great work out there and Noah himself from the White River Settlers wants to meet you! I think you will like Noah. He's got a heart of gold.
你干成了不少大事,白河定居者的诺亚想亲自见见你!我觉得你会喜欢诺亚的,他有一颗金子般的心。
Oh, you won't believe this. Noah wants to meet you! Come in, and I'll get you the details.
噢,你肯定不敢信,诺亚想见你!进来吧,我会告诉你细节。
So you've got the attention of the Duke. He wants to meet you in person at his casino. I wouldn't trust him, but it's up to you.
你吸引了公爵的注意,他想在他的赌场亲自见见你。我个人不会信任他,但决定权在你。
Hey, hotshot, I got something big for you. The Duke wants to meet you. Come in, and I'll give you the details.
嘿,能人,我有个大活儿给你。公爵想见你,进来吧,我会告诉你细节。

伤心

Aww. I miss my dog.
噢。我想念我的狗。
Aww. I miss my dog.
噢。我想念我的狗。
Aww. I miss my dog.
噢。我想念我的狗。
  • 伤心笑话
I miss my dog. Like that wastelander probably misses his leg.
我想念我的狗。就像那个荒地人可能想念他的腿一样。
Damn Hugh! Why did you have to cut off his leg?
该死的休!你为什么要切断他的腿?
I miss my dog. Like that wastelander probably misses his leg. Damnit Hugh!
我想念我的狗。就像那个荒地人可能想念他的腿一样。该死的休!
A survivor with only one leg. Another crawler in the making.
一个幸存者一条腿。另一个马上就没腿。

痛苦回复

*pain grunt* Hey!
*痛苦地咕哝* 嘿!
*pain grunt* OW! What was that for!?
*痛苦地咕哝* 哎哟!那是干什么用的!?
*pain grunt* OOF! STOP IT!
*痛苦地咕哝* 嗷!住手!
*pain grunt* OW! Call a doctor! Oh wait...
*痛苦地咕哝* 哎呀!快叫医生!哦等等……
*pain grunt* OW! That is not nice!
*痛苦地咕哝* 哎哟!那不好!
*pain grunt* OW! I'm gonna dilute your steroids!
*痛苦地咕哝* 哎哟!我要稀释你的类固醇!
*pain grunt* OW! You know you're wasting ammo on me.
*痛苦地咕哝* 哎哟!你知道你在浪费弹药。
*pain grunt* OW! Try that on the vending machine.
*痛苦地咕哝* 哎哟!在自动售货机上试试。
*pain grunt* OW! You should really try harvesting some landmines with a wrench.
*痛苦地咕哝* 哎哟!你真的应该试着用扳手清理一些地雷。
*pain grunt* OW! Go do this to Joel! I heard he likes this kind of thing.
*痛苦地咕哝* 哎哟!去这样对待乔尔!我听说他喜欢这种东西。
*pain grunt* OW! Not cool man!
*痛苦地咕哝* 哎哟!不酷!
*pain grunt* OW! I swear if I hadn't taken that oath.
*痛苦地咕哝* 哎哟!我发誓如果我没有宣誓。
*pain grunt* OW! Dude! STOP!
*痛苦地咕哝* 哎呀!哥们!快停!

音效

  • 咳嗽
*coughing*
*咳嗽*
*coughing*
*咳嗽*
*coughing*
*咳嗽*
  • 死亡呻吟
*death grunts*
*死亡呻吟*
*death grunts*
*死亡呻吟*
*death grunts*
*死亡呻吟*
*death grunts*
*死亡呻吟*
*death grunts*
*死亡呻吟*
*death grunts*
*死亡呻吟*
  • 大笑
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
  • 痛苦
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
  • 打虫子
UGH! That's so gross!
呃!太恶心了!
DO NOT LAND ON THOSE BANDAGES...ugh!
不要落在那些绷带上……啊!
Ugh!
呃!
Why..are there...flies!?
为什么……有……苍蝇!?
Oh...great...now I have to throw these out.
哦……太好了……现在我必须把它们扔掉。
I JUST CLEANED...ugh!
我刚刚打扫过……啊!
OOF!!!
哎呀!!!
Come here!
过来!
I'm gonna...I'm gonna get you!
我要……我要抓到你!
NO! UGH! I almost had it!
不!呃!我差点碰到了!
  • 唱歌
*singing* Bandages. Sterile needles.
*唱歌* 绷带。无菌针头。
*singing* Plaster casts and vitamins and antibiotics and what else do we have in this store!? We've gooooot...Drugs!...and Bandages!...and Needles!...and everything you could want...I'm so bored.
*唱歌* 石膏、维生素和抗生素,我们这家商店里还有什么!?我们有……药物!……绷带!……针头!……以及你想要的一切……我好无聊。
*singing* Trader Jen. The last doctor in Navezgane.
*唱歌* 商人杰恩。纳维戈恩的最后一位医生。
*singing* Trader Jen!
*唱歌* 商人杰恩!
*singing* Go Jen! Go!
*唱歌* 加油,Jen!加油!
*singing* Trader Jen. The last doctor in Navezgane.
*唱歌* 商人杰恩。纳维戈恩的最后一位医生。
*singing* Trader Jen. The best doctor in the world!
*唱歌* 商人杰恩。世界上最好的医生!
*singing* Trader Jen. The best doctor in the wasteland!
*唱歌* 商人杰恩。荒地里最好的医生!
*singing* Trader Jen!
*唱歌* 商人杰恩!
*singing* Oh hey. I am Trader Jen. The last doctor in Navezgane. The best doctor in Navezgane. You can call me Jenny. Trader Jen!
*唱歌* 哦嘿。我是商人杰恩。纳维戈恩的最后的医生。纳维戈恩最好的医生。你可以叫我珍妮。商人杰恩!
  • 轻笑
*giggles*
*轻笑*
*giggles*
*轻笑*
*giggles*
*轻笑*
*giggles*
*轻笑*
*giggles*
*轻笑*
*giggles*
*轻笑*
*giggles*
*轻笑*
  • 哼哼
*humming*
*哼哼*
*humming*
*哼哼*
*humming*
*哼哼*
*humming*
*哼哼*
*humming*
*哼哼*
  • 叹气
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
  • 清嗓子
*clears throat*
*清嗓子*
*clears throat*
*清嗓子*
*clears throat*
*清嗓子*
*clears throat*
*清嗓子*
*clears throat*
*清嗓子*
*clears throat*
*清嗓子*
*clears throat*
*清嗓子*
*clears throat*
*清嗓子*
  • 吹口哨
*whistling*
*吹口哨*
*whistling*
*吹口哨*
*whistling*
*吹口哨*
  • 其他
Ugh! Stupid fly!
呃!愚蠢的苍蝇!
*mocking* yeah...buzz buzz I'm a fly!
*嘲笑*耶!嗡嗡我是苍蝇!
*mocking* buzz buzz I'm a fly! Ugh! Look at me! Buzz!
*嘲笑*嗡嗡我是苍蝇!啊!看我啊!嗡嗡!
*lip smacking sounds*
*咂嘴声*