avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1972个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

天使(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

< 返回上级:天使

最后一击

It had to be done.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
总得有人这么做。

Flatlined.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
大脑已死亡。

Vital signs negative.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
已无生命迹象。

Regrettable... but necessary.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
真遗憾...但你必须这么做。

Now this is brain surgery.
这叫脑部手术。

Lie down.
躺下吧。

Anyone know first aid?
谁会急救术?

(German) Bless you.
(德语)祝你平安。

If only you'd had more support.
可惜你的支援不够。

That's one cure for foolishness.
傻瓜就得这样治疗。

If only I'd been on your side.
可惜你没有我做队友。

(German) You need medical attention.
哈!(德语)你需要医疗护理。

Were you expecting a remedy?
你以为我是来救你的吗?

You didn't think that through, did you?
你是不是还没反应过来?

I should have a word with your medic.
我得跟你的医生交代一下。

(German) Patient was a lost cause.
(德语)病人已经没救了。

Splash.
咔嚓。

  • 希格露恩 & 瓦尔基里

I am the chooser of the slain.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
亡者由我挑选。

  • 复仇女神

I'll see that you never recover.
我会让你再也站不起来。

Inevitable.
在劫难逃。

Foolproof pain relief.
这才是万能的止痛药。

No one will save you.
没人能救得了你。

Do you need bedrest?
需要卧床休息吗?

That's how you end a conflict.
平息冲突要靠铁腕。

艾玛莉大指挥官OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜

Reap what you sow, Amari.
品尝你种下的恶果吧,艾玛莉。

击败特定英雄

OW2 Mercy Icon.png天使

Auf Wiedersehen, Doppelgänger!
(德语)再见了,我的分身!

I told you charging in would get you killed!
我说过闷头乱冲是会送命的!

(German) Absolutely not, Reinhardt!
(德语)都说了不行,莱因哈特!

I am not fixing that one, Reinhardt.
这次我可治不了了,莱因哈特。

No escape this time, Lacroix!
这次别想跑,拉克瓦!

Calm down, Winston.
冷静点,温斯顿。

I'm speedy too, Lena!
我也很快哦,莉娜!

You deserved that, Genji.
这是你自找的,源氏。

Sorry, Fareeha. I couldn't resist.
抱歉了,法芮尔。我实在忍不住。

地形击杀

And... goodbye.
那就……再见咯。

Farewell.
一路走好。

(German) Goodbye!
(德语)拜拜咯!

OW2 Mercy Icon.png天使OW2 Echo Icon.png回声OW2 Pharah Icon.png法老之鹰

Oh, you can't fly?
哦,你不会飞啊?

Where are your wings?
你的翅膀呢?

复仇击杀

Turn the other cheek.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
忍你到现在了。

Laying this argument to rest.
我们的争斗到此为止。

Ha! One can't always be the bigger person.
哼!我的忍耐也是有极限的。

Let's lay this disagreement to rest.
这场争斗就到这里了。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀

You are not safe just because you are very far away.
离得远可不能代表没有危险。

  • 暴击击杀

Volltreffer!
(德语)致命一击!

  • 空对空击杀

Oh! I won a dogfight!
哦!这场空中缠斗我赢了!

  • OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜 OW AbilityIcon Nano Boost.png纳米激素强化时

Is this what it feels like to be Fareeha?
这就是法芮尔平时的感觉吗?

使用OW AbilityIcon Valkyrie.png女武神

Valkyrie justice!
女武神的制裁!

连续击杀

This does not look good for you.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你们看上去不太妙。

(German) I'm not a miracle worker... well, not always.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我只是个医生……偶尔创造奇迹而已。

Proof of my full potential.
看到我的全部潜力了吗。

I've always been an overachiever.
我做事永远精益求精。

I'm full of surprises.
我总是能给人惊喜。

(German) Not looking good for you.
(德语)你们的情况可不太妙啊。

I'm quite well rounded.
我可是全能型人才。

(Laugh) That, I did not expect!
(大笑)这我还真没想到!

(Chuckle) I never thought this would happen!
(大笑)没想到这都可以!

Ahem. I'm afraid you left me no choice.
咳。这都是你们逼我的。

近战击杀

You might not want to tell your friends about that.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我猜你不会把这事告诉队友的。

Say ahh!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
跟我说,啊!

Ha! I could've examined you from back there.
哈!我当时本来可以给你做个检查。

Get back!
闪开!

Taking a closer look.
让我仔细看看。

My reflexes are medically optimal.
从医学角度看,我的反应速度无可挑剔。