avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1967个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

巴蒂斯特(守望先锋2)/局内触发

< 返回上级:巴蒂斯特

选择英雄

Another day, another battlefield.
新的一天,新的战场。

  • 赏金猎人

Another day, another bounty.
新的一天,新的赏金。

更换到此英雄

Baptiste here.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
巴蒂斯特来了。

比赛相关

赛前等待

Nothing sweeter than an uneventful victory.
一帆风顺是我最喜欢的事了。

(Haitian Creole) I'm ready to go!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我已做好战斗准备。

(Haitian Creole) Look out for each other, 'cause I'm only human.
互相照应一下,毕竟我只有一双手。

(Haitian Creole) Nice and easy now!
好好打,放轻松!

Look out for each other, 'cause I'm only human.
互相照应一下,毕竟我只是个普通人。

Don't let my immortality field go to your head. It's temporary. You can still die.
别太依赖维生力场。它只是暂时的,失效了一样会死。

Remember, if you want me to heal you, stand very still. But also, avoid their bullets.
记住,想让我治疗你就乖乖站好。当然,对面的子弹还是要躲的。

I've done things I'm not proud of. Time to start making up for it.
我做过不光彩的事情。现在是时候好好弥补了。

Locked and loaded. Who's ready to get this done?
子弹上膛。谁想来痛快地打一仗?

We're in for a smooth ride, right? ...Right?
这次应该会很顺利的,对吧?……对吗?

This looks like a team that gets into trouble. Good thing I came along, hm?
这支队伍看来遇到了麻烦。不过幸好我来了,对吧?

You don't need a fancy diploma to practice medicine. You just need a gun that shoots healing grenades!
想当医生其实不用那么花哨的学历,只要有一把能打出医疗榴弹的枪就够了!

Make sure to give me an emergency contact. I'm sure we won't need it, but... just in case.
记得留个紧急联络人,虽然我保证不会用到的,不过……以防万一嘛。

The doctor is in... and he's looking good!
医生来了……而且他潇洒帅气!

Safety first. Taking down enemies? First and a half.
安全第一。至于消灭敌人?排在第一点五。

  • 队内多个飞行英雄

It's hard to heal you flighty types. Well, I'm up for a challenge.
你们这种飞行目标比较难治疗。不过,我喜欢挑战。

  • 队内多个智械英雄

I don't have much experience healing omnics. (Brightly) Eh, I'll figure it out!
我对治疗智械没什么经验。(欢快的)嗨,会有办法的!

Well, this is awkward. (Nervous laugh) Are you still mad at me? Don't answer that.
好吧,这下就尴尬了。(紧张的笑)你们还在生我气吗?算了当我没问。

  • 赏金猎人

Glad I made enough to not have to count my bullets this time.
幸好我做足了准备,这次子弹不用再省着打了。

(sigh) Dorioux will have my head if I don't bring them a big catch soon.
(叹气)再不赶紧抓个大家伙,道睿尤会要了我的脑袋。

比赛开始

  • 上一轮赢了

Keep this up and we're going to win this.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
继续加油,我们就能赢了。

Ah, victory's so close I can taste it.
我快尝到胜利的滋味了。

That was good, but don't slack off now.
表现不错,但是别大意了。

This mission's going smooth as butter.
这次任务进行得很顺利。

  • 上一轮输了

We won't give up that easily, will we?
我们绝不轻言放弃,对吧?

Focus and we can pull this off!
专心一点,我们能赢!

They're throwing us some curveballs, huh?
他们这是想给我们来点高难度啊。

Hey, here's an idea. How about we win?
嘿,我有个主意。赢下这场怎么样?

  • 平局后的最后一轮

Let's give it all we've got!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
全力以赴吧!

Last chance to make an impression.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这是最后的机会,好好表现。

Give them a final warning they won't forget.
给他们留一个难忘的败绩。

Let's end this with a bang!
漂漂亮亮地赢下最后这场吧!

重生

It's not over yet.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
还没完呢。

That could have gone better.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我应该能做得更好。

(Haitian Creole) Let's try that again.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
让我再试一次。

(Haitian Creole) Looks like someone's watching out for me.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我总觉得有人在针对我。

Not everyday gives you a second chance.
不是每一天都有第二次机会的。

It's not over 'til it's over.
没结束之前都不算结束。

How about I try that again?
要不我再试一次?

(Haitian Creole) How about I try that again?
我还是再试一次吧?

(Haitian Creole) It's not the end until it's the end.
只有结束的时候才算结束。

Another go, maybe?
要不,再来?

My heart's still beating, so let's go.
我还有心跳,回去战斗吧。

That wasn't my best shot.
我还可以做得更好。

Eh, the night is young.
呃,今晚才刚刚开始。

Rain or shine, we always try again.
不管是晴是雨,我们都不能放弃。

Guess he's done trying to recruit me back.
看来他已经放弃拉我回去了。

They weren't kidding about her.
她果然名不虚传。

  • 赏金猎人

I've fought my way out of black holes before.
这算什么,以前我还从黑洞里逃出来过呢。

You'd think I have a bounty on my head!
你是不是觉得我脑袋上也有赏金!

Hope I make enough to cover my biorecon bills.
但愿挣的钱够付我的生物探测账单。

I've still got some biofuel in my tanks.
油箱里还有些生物燃料。

I'm not dying on this planet.
我才不想死在这颗星球上。

队伍少人

We're outnumbered!
我们的人不够多!

Careful! We're outnumbered!
当心!我们的人数占了劣势!

吃急救包

Ahh, that's better.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
啊,这下好多了。

I'm at fighting condition.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我进入战斗状态了。

Much better.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
感觉好多了。

被完全治疗

Thanks for the help.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
感谢帮忙。

Nice to be the patient for a change.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
偶尔当一次病人也不错。

被伤害强化

My turn.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
看我的吧。

Let me show you how it's done.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
看看什么叫专业水平。

被复活

I guess it wasn't my time.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我想还不到休息的时候。

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
站起身子,拍拍屁股,对。

敌人来了

  • 发现敌人

Enemy contact!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
发现敌人!

Get ready for a fight!
准备战斗!

Target's in sight.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
目标进入视野。

Let's take them out!
拿下他们!

  • 敌人方位

On the left!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
左边有敌人!

They're right in front of us!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
他们就在正前方!

They're behind us!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
他们在我们后面!

They're coming from above!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
他们从上面来了!

They're coming from below!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
他们从下面来了!

I see them right in front of us.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我看到了,敌人就在前面。

Oh good, they're behind us!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这下好了,他们在我们后面!

Enemy's on the left!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌人在左边!

Enemy's on the right!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌人在右边!

They're on top of us!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
他们在我们头顶!

On the right!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
右边有敌人!

Enemy movement below!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌人在下面!

  • 敌人在集合

I guess this is where they're holed up.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
看来他们都躲在这儿。

Found them!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
找到他们了!

  • 敌人在队友身后

Watch your back!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
小心身后!

Behind you!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
注意后面!

Behind you! Seriously!
在你身后!不骗你!

  • 发现狙击手

Enemy sniper!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
发现敌方狙击手!

Watch for that sniper!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
小心那个狙击手!

  • 敌人被复活

They're back... again.
敌人……又回来了。

They don't know when to give up, do they?
真是不见棺材不掉泪,是吧?

部署物相关

OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Find the teleporter!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
快去找传送面板!

Locate the teleporter!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
快定位传送面板!

  • 寻找敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Enemy has a teleporter.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌人部署了传送面板。

  • 发现敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Enemy teleporter over here!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌人的传送面板就在那儿!

  • 摧毁敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Enemy teleporter's destroyed.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
摧毁敌方传送面板了。

护盾发生器

Find that shield generator!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
快去找护盾发生器!

  • 发现敌人护盾发生器

Enemy shield generator in sight.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
看到敌方的护盾发生器了。

  • 摧毁敌人护盾发生器

Enemy shield generator's out of the action.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌方护盾发生器失效了。

OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

  • 发现 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

Enemy has a turret.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌人有炮台。

Enemy turret up ahead!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
前面有敌人的炮台!

Enemy turret ahead! Looks dangerous.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
前面有敌人的炮台!很危险。

  • 摧毁 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

Enemy turret destroyed.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌方炮台已摧毁。

Enemy turret's taken care of.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
干掉敌人的炮台了。

被激素强化

Bad news for you!
你们有麻烦了!

(Haitian Creole) Boosted up!
战力提升!

Let's shake things up!
来大干一场吧!

脱险

  • 状态不好

Something's wrong.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
感觉不对劲。

Shake it off.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
啊,真烦。

Damn!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
该死!

Come on!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
够了!

火力全开

Peak performance!
状态达到了巅峰!

Got the victory fever!
我就是爱赢!

(Haitian Creole) Peak performance!
(海地克里奥尔语)我的最佳表现!

I'm the cream of the crop!
我是精英中的精英!

团灭

All targets eliminated!
所有目标清除完毕!

A clean job.
干净利落。

All wiped out!
消灭干净了!

队友相关

  • 队友倒下

We've got one down!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
有一个人倒下了!

We lost one. Be careful!
有人倒下了。当心点儿!

We have a teammate down!
我们有队友倒下了!

There goes Sombra! I knew she was pushing her luck.
“黑影”倒下了!我就知道她早晚会倒霉。

  • 队友击杀敌人

I always liked working with you.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我一直很喜欢跟你合作。

I like it when you make life easier for us.
你让我们的日子好过多了,真棒。

(Haitian Creole) Well done!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
好哎!

Clean kill, well done.
干净利落,做得好。

I like a reliable teammate.
我喜欢靠谱的队友。

Impressive.
了不起。

Wow, very nice kill. Just keep it pointed at them, okay?
哇喔,漂亮的一击。记得枪口对着他们,好吗?

OW2 Mercy Icon.png天使

Yes, doctor! Yes!
好耶,医生!漂亮!

  • 给队友报位置

Reporting my position.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
正在上传我的坐标。

I'm over here.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我在这里。

  • 拯救队友

No need to thank me.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
不用谢我。

No casualties while I'm around.
有我在就不会有伤亡。

Someone call for a medic?
有人呼叫医疗兵吗?

It's a dangerous world out there.
外面的世界很危险。

Careful. You seem to attract danger.
小心,你挺会惹麻烦的。

We all need help every now and then.
我们都有需要帮助的时候。

  • 复活队友

Get back out there!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
快回来战斗!

Get in there and soak up some more fire.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
快回来再吸收点儿火力。

We're covered. On your feet!
We're covered. On your feet!

Cover set. Let's go!
Cover set. Let's go!

I owe you this one.
算我欠你的。

On your feet. You're making me look bad!
快起来吧,你这样显得我医术不精!

赛后结算

  • 投票史诗

You thought I was out of this line of business, huh?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
看来我的实力还是不减当年,对吧?

Job well done.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
任务圆满完成。

Nice and easy, just how I like it.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
希望这是场轻松愉快的战斗。

  • 投票传奇

Your appreciation is deafening.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这欢呼声真是震耳欲聋啊。