avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2072个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

干将莫邪(王者荣耀)

< 返回上级:王者荣耀
生命一分为二,灵魂独一无二。
KOH Icon ganjiangmoye.png
淬命双剑
Media:王者荣耀_人物播报_干将莫邪.mp3
干将之剑名扬云梦泽,但始终次于天下第一铸剑大师。强烈的执念使得他辗转疯魔,东皇太一兀然前来告知其大师铸剑之法,为铸出有魂之剑,妻子莫邪纵身剑炉,身陨,剑成。

大厅语音

Two souls, one body. One love, never-ending.
一分为二的生命,独一无二的魂灵。
The sword is drawn. Drawn, for revenge.
扔掉了无谓的剑鞘,给你复仇。
The best sword. Is always the next one.
最好的剑,永远是下一把。

移动语音

In death or in life. Together or apart. Always with you. Just as I promised. I asked for your hand. I give you my life.
生死契阔,与子成说,执子之手,与子偕老。
We are one. A double-edged sword. We forged our own separation. Now, we'll forge theirs.
我们一体的,我们永不分离;我们锻造别离,不可弥补的别离。
I'll forge a sword! I'll be the crucible. I'll forge your blood and bone! I'll be your blade.
锵!我欲铸剑!锵!铸我为剑!我淬炼你的骨血!我成就你的锋芒!
We forge blasphemous things. As sublime offerings.
锻造这大逆不道,作崇高的祭礼。
Melt down their lives. Cast them in their tombs.
敲打他们的生命,敲打他们的坟墓。

技能语音

Return with me. To ashes and dust.
千锤,百炼。
They will soon... be torn to shreds.
他们会很快,破碎万千。
My sword... is unstoppable.
我的剑,势不可挡。

挑衅语音

They're jealous. Because they're lonely. They're furious. Because they're helpless.
他们羡慕,因为孤独,他们愤怒,因为无助。

击杀语音

Taste my sword. Taste your doom.
试试剑,试试终结。

死亡语音

We've gone through... fire and water.
随我归去,往蒿里去。