avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1967个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

拉玛刹(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

< 返回上级:拉玛刹

最后一击

Enough of you.
我受够你了。

Another casualty. What a pity.
又一个牺牲品,真遗憾。

Stay down.
别起来了。

Inevitable.
在劫难逃。

Was it worth it?
这值得吗?

You were warned.
我警告过你。

You are finished.
你被终结了。

And so you fall.
你就此陨落。

A necessary elimination.
必要的灭亡。

This was your best effort?
你就只有这点本事吗?

Missteps punished.
错误已得到惩罚。

奥林匹斯之战

Capsized.
覆舟巨浪。

Crushed by the thunder of my waves.
轰鸣的巨浪让你粉身碎骨。

The riptide pulls you back. * Laughs*
激流再次吞没你。* 笑*

The sea belongs to me.
大海是属于我的。

None can withstand the ocean's might.
海洋之力无人能敌。

Inexorable triumph.
胜利早已注定。

Even bulls are powerless before the flood.
蛮牛之力难挡滔天洪水。

Did you get that message, Hermes?
那封信你收到了吗,赫尔墨斯?

Drown, little gorgon.
溺毙吧,小戈耳工。

Olympus will be mine.
奥林匹斯必将属于我。

A just end for your hubris, sister.
这就是心高气傲的下场,妹妹。

My realm is as deep and dark as yours.
我的国度和你的一样黑暗深邃。

I gave you life, and now I have taken it away.
我给了你生命,现在便要将它夺走。

You've lost your way, son.
你迷失了方向,儿子。

击败特定英雄

I'm sorry, brother.
对不起了,兄弟。

You should have joined me, brother.
你应该加入我的,兄弟。

And now, Mondatta's lessons have betrayed you too.
孟达塔的理念现在也背叛了你。

Someone's forgotten our lessons.
有人忘记了曾经的教训。

You must learn to block, brother.
你要学会格挡,兄弟。

And that is the end of my brother's pet human.
我兄弟的人类宠物就这样被终结了。

My brother pitied you. I do not.
怜悯你的是我的兄弟,不是我。

Your performative servitude sickens me.
你甘当走狗的样子让我恶心。

You have preyed on my people for the last time.
以后你别想再猎杀我的族人了。

Return to your rest.
继续休眠吧。

Not advanced enough, it seems.
看来你还不够先进。

Your scheming ends now.
你的阴谋到此为止。

Weak after all.
终究是个弱者。

I expected more from the fabled Crusaders.
传说中的十字军也不过如此。

You should have joined me.
你应该加入我的。

I truly had no quarrel with you. I'm sorry.
我不是有意和你争斗的。抱歉。

All that muscle, and it still isn't enough.
如此健硕的肌肉,依然不堪其用。

  • 击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Recall.png闪回OW2 Tracer Icon.png猎空

So fast, so careless.
动得太快,想得太少。

By all means, keep charging in.
就是这样,闷头冲吧。

You and your visor are obsolete.
你和你的目镜都过时了。

Speak not of justice to me, human.
你不配跟我说正义,人类。

Don't presume to judge me.
不要对我妄加审判。

Ninjas should be neither seen nor heard.
身为忍者,就该避人耳目。

A rather pathetic crescendo.
你的渐强演奏太可悲了。

地形击杀

Absurd, but effective.
荒谬,却有效。

* Tch tch* Careless.
* 啧啧* 大意了吧。

I honestly didn't think that would work.
实话说,我没想到那都可以。

Sink into the depths.
沉入深渊。

复仇击杀

Choose your enemies more carefully next time.
下次选对手记得要慎重。

Did you think me forgiving?
你觉得我会原谅你吗?

Ah, that was satisfying.
啊,你的死令我舒畅。

Did you hope I had forgotten?
你以为我会忘记你吗?

特殊击杀

  • 低生命值击杀

You shouldn't have pressed me.
逼我是个错误的决定。

  • 近距离击杀

Should have kept your distance.
不该离我这么近的。

  • 击杀被OW2 Mercy Icon.png天使OW AbilityIcon Resurrect.png重生的目标

Stay down this time.
这次就别再起来了。

  • 击杀空中目标

Try looking before you leap.
起跳前要先观察。

Did someone clip your wings?
你的翅膀被人折断了吗?

  • 击杀使用终极技能的目标

Was that all?
仅此而已?

Such spectacle, and for what?
的确壮观,但又有何意义?

连续击杀

You wage a war you cannot win.
你挑起了一场没有胜算的战争。

Another one falls.
又打倒一个。

An efficient tactic, that.
高效的战术。

Multiple targets eliminated.
成功消灭多个目标。

  • 波塞冬

I summon wave after wave.
一浪盖一浪。

What's the matter_ It's only water.
很可怕吗?不过是水流而已。

Never doubt the ocean's hunger.
大海的胃口不容置疑。

As if swallowed by a whale.
仿佛被巨鲸吞没。

This storm will not relent.
这股风暴狂怒不息。

Charybdis claims them all.
卡律布狄斯彻底淹没了他们。

Such overwhelming power!
势不可挡的力量!

Against all odds, I will prevail!
历尽艰险,我是最后的胜者!

近战击杀

You were foolish to get so close.
离我太近是愚蠢之举。

Enough!
够了!

Fall down. Stay down.
倒下就别起来了。

Simplicity itself.
简单至极。

You taught me that one.
这一手是你教我的。

  • 波塞冬

Shipwrecked.
一场海难。

Tossed upon the waves.
波涛将你席卷。

Clawed my way back.
这一下,是我回来的证明。