avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2072个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

探奇(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

< 返回上级:探奇

最后一击

Six feet under!
入土为安吧!

Get mummified!
把你做成木乃伊!

You're ancient history!
你被扫进历史的尘埃了!

Done and dusted!
尘归尘,土归土!

Rocked and rolled!
滚石摇,命不保!

See you in a few thousand years!
几千年后见!

(Spanish) Ooh, unlucky!
哦,算你倒霉!

You died here? Lucky!
你居然能倒在这里?真幸运!

(yawn) Old news!
(打哈欠)扫进故纸堆!

Let's see... "cause of death: me".
我看看……“死亡原因:我”。

Gone, but not forgotten!
你会活在我们心里!

Bit the dust, huh?
这下你入土了吧?

Wow, you're almost too quick!
哇,差点就盯不住你了!

击杀特定英雄

  • 黑爪成员

No looting on my watch, Talon goons!
有我在,“黑爪”就别想打文物的主意了!

Losers, weepers, you big bozo!
谁输谁哭,你个大笨蛋!

No hard feelings, Helix?
别难过嘛,海力士的。

(sigh) Guess chivalry is dead.
(叹气)这下骑士精神真的死了。

Sorry, Mr. Lindholm!
抱歉,林德霍姆先生!

(sigh) Into the Iris, Tekhartha.
唉,遁入智瞳吧,泰哈撒。

(Spanish) My bad, pal!
(西班牙语)抱歉了,伙计!

Hang on, what time is it?
等等,现在几点了?

Gosh, that sword is too cool!
我去,那把刀太帅了吧!

  • 击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Stealth.png隐秘潜行OW2 Sombra Icon.png黑影

Ha! Who needs lidar?
哈!用不着激光雷达!

Got a bit too close to the sun!
你离太阳太近了!

地形击杀

Good ol'-fashioned gravity!
经典的重力作用!

Oof. That's not gonna be pretty!
喔,这下可摔惨了!

People have survived higher falls! (pause) Maybe!
从更高的地方摔下去都没事!(停顿)我听说的!

(Spanish) Seeya later!
下回见!

复仇击杀

Stop pickin' on me!
看你再惹我!

Right back atcha!
原样奉还!

You had it coming.
这是你自找的。

特殊击杀

  • 击杀空中目标

Taking names from strata to stratosphere!
下可深岩探宝,上可九天摘星!

  • 击杀被OW2 Mercy Icon.png天使OW AbilityIcon Resurrect.png重生的目标

Back to the tomb with you!
回坟墓里躺好吧!

  • 在伊利奥斯

I hear the Styx is lovely this time of year!
听说每年这个时候的冥河都很美!

OW AbilityIcon Burrow.png钻地

Oops! Didn't see you there!
噢哟!不小心撞到你了!

I should watch where I'm going.
下次我再小心点。

Dirt hurts!
地板也会咬人!

Lost and found!
来无影去无踪!

Right under your nose!
就在你鼻子底下!

Might wanna watch your step!
下次记得当心脚下!

OW2 Pharah Icon.png法老之鹰OW2 Echo Icon.png回声

(snort) What were you doing down here? You can fly!
(鼻息)你怎么在地上站着?不是会飞的吗?

连续击杀

Again, and again, and again!
传说就这样一遍遍重演!

I'm a whole terra-cotta army!
我的实力如同兵马战俑!

This'll go down in history!
这一招可以载入史册了!

Lethal like a mummy's curse!
堪比夺魂的木乃伊诅咒!

It looks like a necropolis in here!
这地方都快变成墓园了!

  • 在斗兽场

I came, I saw, I conquered!
我来,我看,我征服!

近战击杀

Really drilled it in, huh?
感觉“钻”到了是吧?

Eugh. This job can't always be glamorous!
呃,这活也有无聊的时候!

Head spinning?
天旋地转吗?

Sorry to bore you!
抱歉钻了你的空子!