avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2072个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

末日铁拳(守望先锋2)/局内触发

< 返回上级:末日铁拳

选择英雄

Our future will be forged in conflict.
世界的未来将在冲突中铸就。

The time for our fight has come. To arms!
战斗的时刻已经来临,武装起来!

  • 碎骨者

Our future will be forged in rebellion!
世界的未来将在反叛中铸就!

  • 战地指挥官

Our future will be forged by unity.
世界的未来将在团结中铸就。

更换到此英雄

Doomfist here.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
末日铁拳来了。

比赛相关

赛前等待

It's time. Prove yourselves.
你们证明自己的时候到了。

Our trial begins.
试炼开始了。

Hold nothing back.
全力以赴。

Let this challenge be a lesson.
这场挑战会成为他们的教训。

Tonight, we will put them to rest.
今晚,我们要让敌人安息。

Pummel them like the rain.
像雨点一样砸在他们脸上。

Once the mission starts, no more messing around.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
任务开始后,脑子都放清楚点。

Every battle makes me stronger.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
每一场战斗,都让我变得更强。

Alright, then. Test me.
那好吧,尽管来。

I hope they put up a fight.
希望他们能有点实力。

Power means nothing if you do not put it to use.
力量放着不用就毫无意义。

Curse me all you want. Without conflict, there is no future for humanity.
随便你怎么说。没有冲突,人类就没有未来。

You know our plans. If humanity is to survive, we must not fail.
计划你们都清楚。人类想要生存,我们就必须成功。

  • 碎骨者

Let the Infinite try to stand in our way. We will show them no mercy.
无限军团想阻拦我们,那就让他们来,我们绝不手软。

When we topple the Emperor's throne, the Nebula will be free again.
等我们掀了帝皇的宝座,星云就能重获自由。

  • 战地指挥官

The world needs us!
这个世界需要我们!

For justice!
为了正义!

比赛开始

  • 上一轮赢了

Don't mess this up.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
别搞砸了。

Let us close the grip around their necks.
我们要一把扼住敌人的喉咙。

Finalize their demise.
送他们最后一程。

战地指挥官

One more victory. Evil will not shake us now!
再下一城。邪恶现在动摇不了我们!

  • 上一轮输了

The best victories begin with adversity.
逆境会孕育甜美的胜利。

Do not falter. This is where we prove our worth.
不要动摇。这是我们证明实力的机会。

We may be behind, but we are not defeated yet.
我们只是暂时落后,还没有彻底落败。

战地指挥官

Do not fret. The good are always challenged.
不必担心。正义总会受到挑战。

  • 平局后的最后一轮

Let's get the job done.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
搞定任务吧。

Finish the fight.
终结这场战斗。

A chance to prove ourselves.
抓住机会,证明我们的实力。

重生

I've come too far to stop now.
我付出了那么多,不能就这么停下。

This time we'll crush them.
这次一定要碾碎他们。

I will achieve my vision.
我会实现我的目标。

In hardship, we find strength.
在苦难中寻得力量。

Send your best. I'm ready.
全力以赴吧,我准备好了。

Every plan must evolve.
计划需要不断进化。

I rise again.
我又回来了。

I will strengthen this world.
我要让这个世界变得更强。

I don't die that easily.
我可没那么容易死。

Regret is for the weak.
弱者才会后悔。

  • 连续击杀后被杀

That was rude.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
那可真没礼貌。

  • 被特定英雄击杀

OW2 Moira Icon.png莫伊拉OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神OW2 Sombra Icon.png黑影OW2 Widowmaker Icon.png黑百合

Good to see my lieutenants keeping sharp.
看到副将们的身手这么敏锐,我就放心了。

OW2 Kiriko Icon.png雾子

Certainly her mother's daughter.
有其母果然必有其女。

OW2 Sojourn Icon.png索杰恩

Chase was always the best of them.
蔡斯永远是那帮人里最能打的一个。

OW2 Lifeweaver Icon.png生命之梭

A thorn in Vishkar's side... and mine.
费斯卡的眼中钉……我的肉中刺。

  • 碎骨者

My purpose in the universe remains unfulfilled.
我在宇宙中的使命还没有达成。

We are the true arbiters of the Nebula.
我们才是星云真正的仲裁者。

I return with the vengeance of the Watchers.
我回来为守望者复仇了。

The spirit of the rebellion never burns out.
反叛之魂永不灭。

A rebel's plans must always evolve.
反叛军的计划必须不断进化。

I will not rest until the Infinite are crushed.
不铲平无限军团,我决不罢休。

  • 战地指挥官

I will not rest until we have peace.
在和平降临之前,我绝不罢休。

No matter. Good always wins over evil.
无妨,邪不压正。

The virtuous never give up.
善良之人绝不放弃。

队伍少人

The odds are against us. (Chuckle).
情况对我们不利。(轻笑)

We're outnumbered. How invigorating.
我们处于劣势,真让人兴奋。

吃急救包

Much better.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
感觉好多了。

Just what I needed.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
正合我意。

That's better.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
舒服多了。

被完全治疗

Well done.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
做得很好。

Wise decision.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
明智的选择。

Just keep that coming.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
别停下,继续。

You know who pays the bills.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
原来你知道谁是老大。

被伤害强化

As though I needed the help.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我有说需要别人帮忙吗?

I like how that feels.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我喜欢这种感觉。

That's more like it!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这才像样!

This will be over quickly.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这一切很快就会结束的。

被复活

I'm not finished.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我还能再战。

敌人来了

  • 发现敌人

I've found the enemy.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
发现敌人了。

Show them no mercy.
不要手下留情。

  • 敌人在集合

They're over here!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
他们在这里!

  • 敌人在队友身后

Behind you!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
注意身后!

  • 发现狙击手

Sniper! Keep your head down.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
狙击手!注意隐蔽。

  • 敌人被复活

Didn't have enough?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
还没受够?

Enemies reviving.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌人复活了。

You have returned for more?
挨揍没挨够吗?

You are a glutton for punishment.
这么喜欢自讨苦吃啊。

部署物相关

OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Find their teleporter!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
快去找他们的传送器!

  • 寻找敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Looks like they have a teleporter.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
他们似乎有传送器。

  • 发现敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Found their teleporter.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
找到他们的传送器了。

  • 摧毁敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Enemy teleporter destroyed.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌方传送器已清除。

护盾发生器

They're using a shield generator.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
他们有护盾发生器。

  • 发现敌人护盾发生器

I've found their shield generator.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我找到他们的护盾发生器了。

  • 摧毁敌人护盾发生器

That's the end of their shield generator.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
干掉他们的护盾发生器了。

Enemy shield generator destroyed.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌方护盾发生器已清除。

OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

  • 发现 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

Spotted a turret.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
发现炮台。

Enemy turret ahead.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
前方有敌人的炮台。

  • 摧毁 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

Enemy turret destroyed.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
干掉敌人的炮台了。

被激素强化

Tremble before me!
在我面前颤抖吧!

Doom approaches!
我就是末日!

Who dares confront me?
谁敢挑战我?

  • 战地指挥官

Justice approaches!
正义降临!

脱险

Too close for comfort.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
好险。

  • 状态不好

Something is amiss.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我感觉身体不适。

I'm not feeling well.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我感觉不是很好。

Damn!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
该死!

获得赏金

No less than I deserve.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
完全是我应得的。

All this is mine.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
全都是我的。

火力全开

Face my burning fist!
直面我炽热的铁拳!

I wreak chaos!
我就是混乱之源!

Feel my might!
感受我的力量!

  • 战地指挥官

Face my fist of justice!
面对我正义的铁拳!

团灭

Is that all of them?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
他们就这点人?

They stood no chance.
他们毫无胜算。

None left.
一个不留。

They're all dead.
全都死了。

Obliterated.
灰飞烟灭。

队友相关

  • 队友倒下

We're down one.
我们失去了一个队友。

Teammate down!
队友倒下了!

We lost one. Stay focused!
有人倒下了。不要分心!

OW2 Mauga Icon.png毛加

You disappoint me, Mauga.
毛加,你太让我失望了。

  • 队友击杀敌人

You show potential.
你很有潜力。

You're better than I expected.
你让我刮目相看。

Pursue that ferocity. It will lead you to greatness.
就是这股狠劲,它会引领你变得更强。

What else are you capable of?
你还会点什么?

黑爪成员

And this is why I chose you.
我当初会选你就是因为这个。

OW2 Widowmaker Icon.png黑百合

As cutthroat as the day I met you.
和我遇见你的那天一样残忍。

OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神

With Talon, you have found great power.
在黑爪,你得到了更强的力量。

  • 给队友报位置

I'm over here.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我在这里。

Over here.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这边。

  • 拯救队友

I can't fight all your battles for you.
别总指望我来帮你收场。

Protect yourself next time.
下次靠你自己吧。

There will be no next time.
没有下一次了。

Do not make this a habit.
别养成习惯了。

Do not disappoint me again.
别再让我失望。

  • 复活队友

You're not done yet.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你还没死。

Get back in there!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
快起来!

You're not off the hook.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
别想偷懒。

I'm not done with you yet.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我还用的上你。

I thought you could handle yourself.
还以为你起码保得住自己。

  • 看见队友使用终极技能

That simplifies things.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
那样就轻松多了。

赛后结算

  • 投票史诗

Is that all?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这就结束了?

  • 投票传奇

What did you expect?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你们以为会有其他结果?