avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1967个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

朵莉亚(王者荣耀)

< 返回上级:王者荣耀
涟漪荡漾,歌声闪亮。
KOH Icon Doria.png
人鱼之歌
Media:王者荣耀_人物播报_朵莉亚.mp3
深海的人鱼一族,千百年来用歌声守护着海洋的宁静。拥有神职者血脉的人鱼少女朵莉亚便出生于海底,自幼有着天籁般的歌声,也被族人寄予厚望。

大厅语音

The waves and sea breeze make it a beautiful day!
海风和浪花协奏着小人鱼动听的一天?
Oh, I need to hide my tail. Can't let the humans find out about it!
要藏好我的鱼尾巴,别被人类发现啦!
My mermaid songs bestow many blessings. I'm sure there's one that can help you!
我会唱的人鱼祝歌可多啦,总有一首能帮上你的忙!

开场语音

The waves are the ocean's laughter; the stars are the sky's dreams. That's how the song goes!
浪花是海的笑声,星星是天空的梦,这首是人鱼的歌。
Let's sing as we set off into the starry seas!
带着歌声,我们一起去往星辰大海吧!

移动语音

I'll never understand why cats always chase me when I come up to shore.
搞不懂为什么每次上岸都要被猫追啊?
I've got lots of friends! There's the seagulls, the starfish, the dolphins, Heino...
我的伙伴可多啦,海鸥、海参、海星、海豚、海诺……
If you listen closely, you can hear the beautiful melodies hidden between the sea and setting sun.
你听,大海与夕阳之间藏着许多金色的旋律?
Incredible! Water falls from the sky in the human world!
好奇妙!人类世界的水竟然会从天上掉下来!
My grandmother always says the most perfect music only comes from a heart full of love and passion.
外祖母说,最完美的天籁,用热忱和爱才能唱出来。
Even though I gave the pearl away, its light still radiates within me.
送你“珍珠”,我的手也会闪闪发亮。
Don't be scared. The night is merely the prelude to dawn.
别害怕,黑夜只是白天的前奏。
Where can I find some cool treasures? I want to give the other mermaids a little Navenian surprise!
哪儿有新奇宝贝?我要用它给人鱼族带去一点小小的海都震撼!
  • 野怪互动
Shh... I might be able to understand what they're saying.
嘘,说不定我能听懂这些小家伙在说些什么。
  • 路过河道精灵
Does this river lead to the ocean? That's my way home, then!
这条小河会通向大海么?那是回家的路!

闲置语音

What was that noise? Shh, let's just let it be.
什么声音?嘘,暂时留在词语或宁静里吧!

挑衅语音

What a pity, you'll never get to appreciate the beauty of my song.
想听天籁之歌么?可惜外祖母说你的耳朵没有这个福分。
I sing whenever I want!
想唱就唱咯?

击杀语音

Let my song wash over you!
在歌声里,做一朵凋谢的小浪花吧!
Surrender to the tide's embrace.
请休息吧,在潮汐的怀抱里小憩一下。

回城语音

It's gonna rain! I'd better head back—people are gonna catch sight of my tail if I'm not careful!
要下雨啦,我得快回去,一不留神尾巴可就要露馅儿啦!

死亡语音

Mermaids shouldn't get stranded like this...
传说中,不该这样被搁浅吧……
This isn't how fairy tales are supposed to end...
童话书的结尾,好像不是这么写的……
  • 一血
Didn't even get a last look at the beach.
还来不及看一眼最后的海滩呢。

复活语音

I'm not gonna end up as sea foam. I'm always ready to try again!
我可不会变成海上的泡沫,我是可以“再来一次”的人鱼朵朵!
Don't worry, I was just dreaming about the ocean.
别担心,我只是做了个关于大海的梦。

购买语音

  • 购买疾步/冷静之靴
No shoes, no service? We mermaids don't have rules like that!
非得穿鞋不可吗?我们人鱼族可没有这样的规定。
  • 购买法杖类装备

哇,这算是人类的魔法吗!
  • 购买复活甲
I dived into an ocean dream, only to be awakened once more.
投身入海洋的睡梦,再苏醒过来。

技能语音

  • 进入水域
Get ready to witness my transformation!
准备迎接人鱼的变身吧!
Whew! I feel much more at home in the water!
呼~还是躲在水里最自在?
  • 离开水域
See ya later, ocean! I'll be back soon!
再见了大海,我会早日回家的!
Wow! I made it onto shore!
哇~上岸成功!
  • 与队友建立羁绊
Just one song.
给我一首歌的时间。
I'll sing for you!
为你歌唱!
A wondrous gift of time.
时间赏赐的奇迹。
Let's sing the Shanty of the Red Hawk together!
一起合唱火鹰之歌吧!
  • 二技能陆地释放
Got some blue ripples for you.
送你一朵蓝色波纹。
Ripples dance across the water as my song rings through the air.
涟漪荡漾,歌声闪亮。
  • 二技能水域释放
The water is my domain!
水,也是我的领域!
Shimmering waves, leap and swirl!
跳跃旋转,碧波闪闪。
  • 三技能刷新队友CD(短)
Kaboom!
再来一次!
  • 三技能刷新队友CD(中)
Fight without fear!
无畏战斗吧!
  • 三技能刷新自身CD
Keep it up!
再接再厉!
I can do it!
加油呀!朵朵!
I'm here, Heino!
海诺,我在!
Keep it up, Heino!
加油呀!海诺!

相遇语音

  • 相遇友方KOH Icon HaiNuo.png海诺(5分钟后)
Have we met somewhere before?
朵莉亚陌生人,我好像在哪儿见过你?
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png Probably not.
海诺我没印象。
What? Your ice-cold expression seems familiar…
朵莉亚咦,这张冰块儿脸,总有些面熟呢?
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png I'd never associate with someone so clearly looking for trouble.
海诺我不认识这么爱惹麻烦的家伙。
  • 相遇友方KOH Icon HaiNuo.png海诺(10分钟后)
Hmm... You might look a bit cold, but you're probably not a bad guy.
朵莉亚唔,虽然你看上去冷冷的,但大概率应该不是个坏人。
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png Don't be so quick to trust strangers.
海诺不要这么轻易相信陌生人。
Hey Mr. Cool, how'd we end up together again?
朵莉亚呼~冰块儿脸,怎么又是跟你一块儿行动。
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png This isn't Navenia. It's not safe to go alone.
海诺这里不像海都,一个人很危险。
  • 相遇友方KOH Icon HaiNuo.png海诺(15分钟后)
Did you not have any friends growing up? I had two fish.
朵莉亚你小时候都一个人长大,没有伙伴儿么,我都有两条小鱼呢。
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png It's not so bad being lonely.
海诺冷清一些,也挺好。
I may not have been able to get my memories back, but I made a lot of friends in Navenia - including you!
朵莉亚虽然没能找回记忆,但我在海都交了好多朋友,也包括你!
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png The most important things will always come back to you in the end.
海诺真正重要的东西,就算遗忘,也会重逢。
  • 相遇友方KOH Icon HaiNuo.png海诺(20分钟后)
Blue brought me this strange sea snail bracelet. Pretty, right?
朵莉亚这条古怪的海螺手链,是小蓝从海底叼来的,好看吗?
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png I feel like... No, I'm sure I've never seen it before.
海诺总感觉有些……不,我没见过。
Sorry, the fish are a bit excited. They're usually not like this. Hope they didn't bother you.
朵莉亚对不起,小鱼太热情了,它们平常也不这么样,没打扰到你吧。
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png Not at all. I don't mind sea creatures.
海诺无妨,我不讨厌海里的生物。
  • 相遇友方KOH Icon HaiNuo.png海诺(25分钟后)
Hey, why don't you take this sea snail? You can use it to hear one of my secret songs.
朵莉亚海螺,海诺,唔,这个小海螺你要收好咯,能听到我隐藏版的歌声唷。
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png Alright. Hopefully I hear you singing, not you getting chased by a cat.
海诺我收下了,希望听到的,不是你又被猫追的声音。
  • 相遇友方KOH Icon HaiNuo.png海诺(30分钟后)
If I remember right, somebody promised to take me to see the fireworks.
朵莉亚印象中,似乎有谁答应过,要带我一起去看烟火大会呢?
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png We can go, if you want. The Fate Clan has the best seats.
海诺想去就去,命运家族有最好的观景位。
Your face might not give anything away, but what the threads of fate have woven reveals your thoughts.
朵莉亚虽然你脸上没什么表情,但命运之线编织的东西,可暴露了你的想法。
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png Let's get on with it, then. You'd be better off putting your mind to something else.
海诺赶紧行动吧,不如把聪明,用在其他地方。
Wow, that clan's emblem is a moon! Looks a lot better than the Fate Clan's.
朵莉亚哇,那个家族以月亮为标志,似乎比命运家族的好看呢。
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png Just so you know, the head of that clan raises cats.
海诺好心提醒你,那家的主人,喜欢养猫。
Captain, can I trade you some of these shiny shells for a ride?
朵莉亚船长先生,我能用这些闪闪的贝壳换一张船票么?
Do you have anything in your ship's log about how awesome mermaids are?
朵莉亚你的航海日志里有没有记录人鱼族可是很厉害的唷!
I'm not gonna tell you what I stashed away in the barrels on the Red Hawk.
朵莉亚才不会告诉你,我在火鹰号的木桶里偷偷藏了什么。
Give me a little of that jam, Mayene. Human food sure is tasty!
朵莉亚小满,果酱分我一点嘛,人类的食物可太好吃了!
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png Oh? Don't you know jam is much tastier with dried fish?
姬小满哦?你知道果酱配小鱼干更美味吗?
Pinky swear that we won't go shopping on one of your human rainy days.
朵莉亚先拉钩,如果是人类的下雨天,我们就不要出去逛街!
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png

姬小满我建议晴天也别去,相信我,躺椅和桅杆更适合你。
I want some dried fish. Hmm-hmm...
姬小满想吃小鱼干,哼哼~
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png Wh... what are you looking at?
朵莉亚你,你在看哪里?
Seeing as you're a regular at the taverns in Navenia, you should get a few friends together and take me around to broaden my horizons.
朵莉亚作为海都酒馆的常客,不如你叫上大伙儿带我一起去开开眼界。
There are too many roads in Navenia. How am I supposed to know which one to take?
朵莉亚你们海都的路实在太多啦,根本不知道该走哪条……
Hey, I didn't mean to eat the stuff on the ship.
朵莉亚先说好,我可不是有意偷吃船上东西的。
Whoa, there are oceans made of sand? I want to go swimming in one!
朵莉亚哇!世上真有沙粒聚成的海么?好想去那里游泳!
Eh? You're from under the sea too?
朵莉亚咦?难道,你也来自海底?
Are you that four-legged monster from the legends that goes "meow meow?"
朵莉亚你就是传说中喵喵叫的四脚小怪兽么?
You have a tail too? I think mine's better looking, though.
朵莉亚咦?你也一样有尾巴呀?但我的好看多啦!
  • CP活动解锁相遇KOH Icon HaiNuo.png海诺(一级)
If you like music, you should go to the Foron Opera House. They put on a great show.
海诺想听歌的话,可以去弗伦歌剧院,那里的旋律不错。
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png So, you like music too, huh?
朵莉亚原来,你也跟我一样喜欢音乐!
Don't be scared! I, the future priestess of the sea, will teach you how to swim!
朵莉亚别害怕,让人鱼族未来的海祭司教你游泳吧!
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png I don't think I've ever seen a mermaid swim using two legs.
海诺从没见过人鱼族用双腿游泳。
  • CP活动解锁相遇KOH Icon HaiNuo.png海诺(二级)
Thanks for saving me while we were on the ocean floor.
海诺在海底的时候,谢谢你救了我。
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png If you want to thank me, show me around Navenia!
朵莉亚那为了报答你的救命恩人,就请带我好好逛一逛海都吧!
Hey, Mr. Cool from Navenia, want to go on a magnificent deep-sea adventure with me?
朵莉亚来自海都的冰块儿脸,想不想跟我一起来一场华丽的海底冒险?
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png I'm not sure you know what "magnificent" means.
海诺很难相信你说的华丽。
  • CP活动解锁相遇KOH Icon HaiNuo.png海诺(三级)
So, do you have a place to stay? You can stay with us at the Fate Clan for a while, but if you break something…
海诺还没落脚之地?命运家族可以让你暂住,但是打坏了东西……
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png Wow! How'd you know I had my eyes on the fountain in your courtyard?
朵莉亚哇!你怎么知道我看上了你家庭院里的喷水池!
Look, this piece of driftwood has "Dolia and Heino forever" carved on it. I guess there are a lot of people with the same name as us out there!
朵莉亚你看,这个漂流瓶里写着“朵朵♥海诺永不分离”,世上还有这么多重名的人呀!
HOK Diag Wrap Icon.png There are certainly plenty of people with nothing better to do.
海诺无聊之人,真是不少。