avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1970个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

毛加(守望先锋2)/局内触发

< 返回上级:毛加

选择英雄

A gun in each hand and a smile on my face!
双枪在手,越笑越有!

更换到此英雄

Mauga's here. Lucky you.
毛加大爷来了。算你们走运,哈哈哈。

比赛相关

赛前等待

Everybody stay where I can see you!
大伙都待在我的视线里!

We're gonna have a hell of a time.
有乐子在等着我们呢!

You'll be safer if you stick with me.
跟紧我会更安全。

Let's play this smart.
这活得动动脑子。

You and me, Baptiste. You and me.
咱们两个,巴蒂斯特,你懂的。

比赛开始

  • 上一轮赢了

Only winners allowed on this team.
能进这支队伍的只有赢家。

(Laughs) That was pretty good. Let's do it again.
哈哈!刚才打得很爽,咱们再来一次。

Let's make them regret challenging us.
让他们后悔敢来挑战我们。

  • 上一轮输了

It's okay. We'll just wipe them out this time!
没事,只要这次把他们都干掉就行了。

That was embarrassing. Let's make sure they don't live to tell anyone.
太丢人了。不能让他们有机会告诉任何人。

No one saw that, right? Good. Let's do better this time.
刚刚没人看到吧?很好,这次得干得漂亮点儿。

  • 平局后的最后一轮

Final round. You ready?
最后一回合,都准备好了吗?

Last chance to give 'em everything we got!
最后的机会了,把本事都拿出来!

Last round. Make it count!
最后一回合,打得像样点儿!

重生

Finally, things are getting interesting!
终于要好玩起来了!

Not bad. Not bad at all.
不错,真是不错。

That was embarrassing.
真够丢人的。

Still not dead.
我还没死。

Okay. Let's take things up a notch.
既然这样,我的火力也该升级了。

Time to get... serious.
这下我要……认真了。

Again! 'Til I say it's over.
再来!我不说停就别想结束。

Let's do that again!
我要再来一次!

  • 连续击杀后被杀

Party pooper!
坏了我的好事!

Aw, fun's over.
啊,快乐消失了。

队伍少人

We're outnumbered. It's getting crazy here!
我们的人手不够,这情况太刺激了!

They got us outnumbered.
他们的人手更多。

  • 就剩自己了

Where my buddies at?
小伙伴们都在哪儿?

For once, I'm early to the party.
这一次我居然来早了。

Where is everyone? I'm waiting!
人都上哪儿去了?我等累了!

吃急救包

Phew.
呼。

That's better.
舒服多了。

Just a little pick-me-up.
给我提提神。

被完全治疗

That's nice.
干得好。

Thanks for patching me up.
谢谢你的包扎。

Hey, I'm feeling better already.
嘿,我已经感觉好多了。

Just like old times.
让我想起了从前。

被伤害强化

Now we're talking!
这才像话!

Ready for some carnage?
准备见见血了吗?

被复活

Hah! Appreciate it!
哈,多谢了!

I owe you! And I always pay my debts.
我欠你一个人情!放心,有借有还。

Thanks.
谢了。

敌人来了

  • 发现敌人

The fight's coming to us!
有人要找我们打架!

Let's go get 'em!
拿下他们!

Let's show 'em what we got!
让他们尝尝我们的厉害!

  • 敌人在集合

Well, well, well, there's a bunch of enemies over there.
好家伙,那边来了一大群敌人!

Enemies spotted! There's a lot of 'em.
有敌人!看上去人数不少啊。

There they are! Waiting for us.
他们在那里!等着被我们收拾呢。

  • 敌人在队友身后

Behind you!
当心身后!

  • 发现狙击手

Careful, there's a sniper!
当心,有狙击手!

  • 敌人被复活

Enemy's getting back up.
敌人又爬起来了。

Enemy's being revived. Guess we got to kill them again.
敌人又复活了。看来还得让那家伙再死一次。

部署物相关

OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Find that teleporter!
快去找传送面板!

  • 寻找敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

They got a teleporter.
他们有块传送面板。

  • 发现敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Found the teleporter.
找到传送面板了。

  • 摧毁敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Teleporter totaled.
摧毁传送面板了。

护盾发生器

They got a shield generator.
他们有护盾发生器。

  • 发现敌人护盾发生器

Found their shield generator.
找到他们的护盾发生器了。

  • 摧毁敌人护盾发生器

Shield generator busted!
护盾发生器报废了!

OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

  • 发现 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

They've got a turret!
他们部署了炮台!

Aw, look at this little turret.
哦,这是谁家的小炮台呀。

  • 摧毁 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

Turret's taken care of. You're welcome.
我把炮台拆了,不用谢。

That's it for their turret.
他们的炮台报废了。

Turret's smashed.
炮台被轰成了渣滓。

被激素强化

(Laughs) Try and stop me.
(笑)有本事来拦我啊。

Come get some of this!
都给我尝尝这个!

Whoo! Now we're talking!
喔——哈!这才像话!

脱险

  • 受伤呼唤

Get me back in the fight!
我要回去战斗!

Revive me!
复活我!

Over here, revive me!
快过来,复活我!

Someone give me a hand or something.
谁来帮个忙什么的。

  • 状态不好

The strain is real.
好像真的拉伤了。

I don't feel too good.
我有点不舒服……

Dammit!
该死!

Ugh, for real?
呃,开什么玩笑?

火力全开

Fired up like a volcano!
火山都没我燃!

Both hearts pumping!
两颗心都在狂飙!

Woohoo!
喔吼!

团灭

They're all done.
都得死。

Don't tell me that's it!
你们就这点儿能耐啊!

That's embarrassing for them.
真替他们丢人。

That's the island welcome!
嗷哇!这就是岛上的欢迎仪式!

队友相关

  • 队友倒下

Teammate down!
队友倒了!

We lost one!
我们的人倒了!

Buddy, that was just careless.
兄弟,怎么不小心点儿。

  • 队友击杀敌人

Nice one.
干得好。

(Laughs) Honestly? I'm impressed.
(笑)说实话我有点儿佩服。

Whoa! Leave some for me, will you?
哇哦!给我留口汤吧,行吗?

Nice flex, buddy!
太秀了吧,伙计!

  • 给队友报位置

I'm over here!
我在这里!

Right here, buddy!
在这儿呢,伙计!

  • 拯救队友

You sure you got this?
行不行啊你?

Pull your own weight next time!
下次能不能尽点力!

Careful, buddy!
小心点儿,伙计!

  • 复活队友

On your feet!
快站起来!

Up and at 'em!
起来对付他们!

I got you.
我来帮你。

赛后结算

  • 投票史诗

My pleasure.
乐意效劳。

(Laughs) Who, me?
(笑)选了我吗?哈哈哈哈。

Of course.
还能有谁?

  • 投票传奇

You know what? I'll take it.
到这个份上,我就不客气了。

It feels good to be appreciated.
被表扬的感觉真不错。

It's a calling.
众望所归。