avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

法老之鹰(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

< 返回上级:法老之鹰

最后一击

I always get my prey.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我的猎物是逃不掉的。

That's how it's done.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
就该如此。

Kill confirmed.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
确认击杀。

Justice served.
正义已得伸张。

Terminated.
干掉了。

(Laugh) Got one.
(笑)干掉一个。

Well-deserved.
这是你自找的。

Taken down.
目标已击毙。

Splash.
咔嚓。

Blown away.
飞雪漫天。

Maximum impact.
冲击伤害最大化。

Over and out.
通话结束。

Scootin' and shootin'.
先转移,再开炮。

Talk about danger close.
这就叫危险迫近。

Ah, that just feels so good.
啊,这感觉可太爽了!

Notched another.
再下一城。

Duck, dodge, and dunk.
闪转腾挪再灌篮。

Where do you think you're going?
你以为你能去哪?

You weren't watching the skies?
你不看天上吗?

  • 伊纳瑞斯

Hopeless.
无可救药。

Lay down your banner, pretender.
你的旗帜倒了,冒牌货。

Punished.
神罚已至。

You stood in the way of the savior.
你挡了救世主的路。

Ungrateful spawn.
不知好歹的邪物。

Your foul mark is cleansed.
你的邪恶标记已被净化。

Your soul was weak.
软弱的灵魂。

I don't fall for your tricks anymore.
我不会再上当了。

Two hearts, pierced.
这一击,碎了两颗心。

Another demon slain.
又除掉一个恶魔。

Evil? Vanquished.
邪魔?被终结了。

Embrace deliverance.
拥抱救赎吧。

Insolent son.
无礼的逆子。

Another angel finds glory.
又一个天使找到了荣光。

This audience is concluded.
会面到此结束。

奥林匹斯之战

Go swim in the Styx.
到冥河里游泳去吧。

What's a god to the god of death?
在冥界之神面前,别的神不值一提。

I don't think you'll fit in Charon's boat.
我觉得你上不了卡戎的船……

Good hustle, snakes-for-brains.
脑子不好,去玩蛇。

You've sent a lot of people my way. Guess it was your turn.
你给我送来不少人,这回轮到你了。

Nice ocean powers, nerd.
海洋的力量你把握不住。

溅射击杀波塞冬OW2 Ramattra Icon.png拉玛刹

I thought you'd be immune to splash damage.
我还以为你能免疫溅射伤害呢。

You should have stayed my errand-boy, Hermes.
你该替我跑腿的,赫尔墨斯。

Where do we keep dead minotaurs, anyway? Elysium?
话说弥诺陶洛斯死后会去哪?极乐世界?

Everybody dies, sister. Even you.
谁都难逃一死,妹妹,你也一样。

Let Persephone know if you and Hera can make it to dinner next week.
珀耳塞福涅想知道你跟赫拉下周会不会赴约。

You think you're death? Ha!
你也敢叫死神?哈!

击杀特定英雄

Don't mess with my family.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
休想伤害我的家人。

Guess you won't be sending a letter this time.
这次你大概不会再写信给我了。

I'm taking this round, Brigitte.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这次是我赢了,布丽吉塔。

Sorry, monk.
抱歉了,和尚。

Outfoxed.
狐死鹰笑。

Just cutting down on the glare.
这下没那么刺眼了。

Too bad those bubbles don't last forever.
可惜你的泡泡都是泡影。

You made a tactical error.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你犯了个战术错误。

Got you this time, Cole.
这次你逃不掉了,科尔。

R-7000 down.
已消灭R-7000。

Laugh that off!
让你再笑!

Still having fun over there?
现在还觉得好玩吗?

Big targets! So satisfying.
大目标才有大满足!

Common criminal.
小毛贼。

Crime doesn't pay.
你罪有应得。

Outlawed.
就地正法。

What happened to your shield?
你的盾呢?

What direction were you aiming?
你在瞄哪儿呢?

You dashed right into that one, Genji.
这可是你自己往炮口上撞的,源氏。

Oh, sorry, Reinhardt!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
抱歉,莱因哈特!

You can't fly, Reinhardt!
你可不会飞,莱因哈特!

Too bad Talon never taught you discipline.
可惜“黑爪”没教会你要守纪律。

  • 击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Stealth.png隐秘潜行OW2 Sombra Icon.png黑影

Rockets don't care if you're invisible.
隐身算什么,炮弹可不长眼。

Only room for one raptor in these skies.
一空不容二鹰。

That's not justice.
那可不是正义。

You can steal a suit, but you can't steal skill.
你偷得了作战服,偷不了我的本事。

地形击杀

(laughs).Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(大笑)

Touch the sky.
触摸天空。

Look out for that first step.
下楼请小心。

Mind the gap.
小心站台缝隙。

Going down.
已击落。

Forgot your parachute?
忘带降落伞了?

Where's your jetpack?
你不会没有喷气背包吧?

Get off my map.
我的地图上没有你的位置。

  • 击杀使用终极技能的英雄

The ultimate shutdown.
终极技能已被终结。

  • 击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Death Blossom.png死亡绽放OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神

You still spinning around down there? Maybe not.
你掉下去之后还会转吗?大概不会了吧。

  • 哈迪斯

You're going down. Way down.
你给我下去,到冥界去。

Direct route to the underworld.
直接送你下冥界。

  • 伊纳瑞斯

(chuckle) Enjoy the void.
好好享受虚空吧。(笑)

Hubris hastens your fall.
狂妄会加速你的坠亡。

Fall into the depths.
坠入深渊吧。

Sink back into the muck.
重归泥沼吧。

复仇击杀

This round goes to me.
这次轮到我请你了。

Right back at you.
原样奉还。

  • 哈迪斯

Death wins, in the end.
没人能逃过死亡。

  • 伊纳瑞斯

Your crusade is done.
你的远征结束了。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀

Direct hits at any range.
再远也能直接命中。

Ooh! My adrenaline is pumping!
哦!我的肾上腺素正在飙升!

  • 重伤反杀

You thought you had me.
你以为能干掉我是吗?

  • 在伊利奥斯

Was the sun in your eyes?
被太阳晃瞎了眼吗?

  • 击杀空中目标

Aerial superiority... maintained.
制空权……依然属于我。

This airspace is closed.
空域已关闭。

  • 空对空击杀

Twitchy dogfight. Just how I like it.
刺激的空中缠斗。我喜欢。

  • 击杀使用位移技能的目标

Out-predicted and out-played.
花里胡哨,但不出所料。

Right where I expected you to go.
我就知道你会在那儿。

  • 击杀被OW2 Mei Icon.pngOW AbilityIcon Blizzard.png暴雪冻住的目标

Dr. Zhou and I? We get it done.
有我和周博士?没有搞不定的事。

  • 击杀被OW2 Zarya Icon.png查莉娅OW AbilityIcon Graviton Surge.png重力喷涌控制的目标

I love working with Zaryanova.
我就喜欢跟查莉娅诺娃合作。

We're a good team, mother!
我们的配合真是默契,妈妈!

  • 击杀被OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜OW AbilityIcon Nano Boost.png纳米激素强化的目标

You think I don't know my own mother's tricks?
你不会以为我不了解我母亲的招数吧?

OW AbilityIcon Rocket Launcher.png火箭发射器命中

Perfect hit.
完美命中。

A clean kill.
干净利索。

Picked off.
精准歼灭。

Swish.
空心球。

OW AbilityIcon Rocket Launcher.png火箭发射器溅射

Splash... damage.
这下是……溅射击杀。

Messy, but we got it done.
场面有点乱,不过还是搞定了。

When I'm hitting my shots, you can't touch me.
中了我的炮弹,就别想碰到我。

使用OW AbilityIcon Jump Jet.png推进背包

Elimination mid-ascent.
空中消灭成功。

使用OW AbilityIcon Snap Kick.png悬浮背包

Float like a jellyfish, sting like a jellyfish.
像水母一样漂浮,就有水母一样的剧毒。

OW AbilityIcon Concussive Blast.png震荡冲击

B-b-b-blasted!
轰轰轰——轰上天!

Ooh... that's a concussion.
哦……这下可脑震荡了。

Hmm. I didn't know that was fatal.
哈,没想到威力这么大。

(Chuckle) I am so good.
(大笑)我可太厉害了。

连续击杀

Cleaning up.
正在扫清战场。

They don't give these suits to just anyone.
这身作战服可不是谁都能穿的。

Was there any doubt?
谁敢质疑我的实力?

You're outclassed.
你们都被碾压了。

I'm hitting everything today.
今天我百发百中。

We strike again and again.
我们的炮火不断轰鸣。

Multiple targets eliminated.
多个目标已消灭。

Multiple hits confirmed.
确认命中多个目标。

Everyone has a plan until a rocket hits them in the face.
每个人都说自己有计划,直到脸上挨了一发火箭。

  • 哈迪斯

Busy day for Charon's crew.
卡戎今天要有的忙了。

Room for plenty more.
我的冥界还挺大的。

Persephone was right. I needed to unwind.
珀耳塞福涅说得对,我需要放松一下。

That's a lot of new chew toys for Cerberus.
刻耳柏洛斯又有好多磨牙棒了……

What's got two thumbs and is the god of death?
知道大名鼎鼎的冥界之神是谁了吗?

  • 伊纳瑞斯

Wiped clean.
统统抹除。

近战击杀

Hard contact.
这拳够狠。

That had to hurt.
那一定很疼。

Clocked.
放倒。

My fists don't miss, either.
我的拳头也不会落空。

  • 使用位移技能时击杀

Here's a tip. Don't jump into the metal glove.
提醒一下,起跳时要小心我的铁手。

  • 空对空

Get out of my airspace!
滚出我的空域!

  • 使用OW AbilityIcon Jump Jet.png推进背包

Ooh, what an uppercut.
呼,好一记上勾拳。

  • 使用OW AbilityIcon Concussive Blast.png震荡冲击

Pow! Right out of nowhere, huh? (Laughs).
砰!这拳没想到吧?(笑)

I bring the fist to you!
我送你一拳!

  • 哈迪斯

A Hades haymaker.
冥界波动拳。