avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2072个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

渣客女王(守望先锋2)/局内触发

< 返回上级:渣客女王

选择英雄

My throne is where I say it is.
我的王座在哪儿,我说了算。

  • 刽子手

The punishment ends when I say so.
惩罚什么时候到头,我说了算。

  • 宙斯

Olympus is where I say it is.
奥林匹斯在哪儿,我说了算。

更换到此英雄

I am the Junker Queen.
我是渣客女王。

I am the queen.
姐就是女王。

The Junker Queen stands with ya.
渣客女王跟你一伙儿。

比赛相关

赛前等待

Today, you're honorary wastelanders.
今天就让你们当一回荣誉废民吧。

Let's go smash some heads.
走,去打爆他们的头。

Everybody holds, nobody runs.
都给我守好,不许瞎跑。

Get it done. Or else.
这场必须赢。不然就等着吧。

Finally, some action!
终于能活动一下了!

Get out of my way.
别挡我的道。

The knife's called Gracie. The axe is Carnage. And me? I'm your queen.
刀子叫格雷西。斧子叫“血斩”。至于我?我是你的女王。

Are you lot ready for some bloodshed?
准备好见血了吗?

Is this one a scrap or a heist? I wasn't listening.
咱们这是去打架还是抢劫?我刚才没听。

Think you can keep up?
你们跟得上吗?

Before we go out there, I gotta warn you? I'm gonna yell at ya a lot. Not because I don't like ya, or because I c.
我先把丑话说在前头:待会我会一直冲你吼。不是说我不喜欢你,也不是因为我真的在乎你。而是因为我的嗓门本来就大。

So, here's the plan? do what I do, listen to what I say, and don't screw this up.
听好,计划是这样的:听我指挥,跟着我打,还有别拖后腿。

  • 队内全为女性英雄

Alright, ladies. Let's teach these boys a lesson.
来吧,姑娘们。咱们教训教训那帮臭小子。

  • 队内多个智械英雄

Three bots, huh? You sure you even need any humans?
哈?三坨机器?那还要人干什么?

Ugh, both brothers on the same team? Better make up before I smash your heads together.
呃,你们兄弟俩站一队了?少给我闹别扭,不然小心我捶你们。

Behave yourself, Fawkes. I can still have you executed.
规矩点儿,法尔克斯。我有的是办法灭了你。

Doctor, have I really got to eat vegetables? It's like CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH, how long have I got to chew these?
医生,我一定要吃菜叶吗?嚼起来嘎吱嘎吱的响,到底得嚼多久啊?

Got any room in that mech, Champ? I wanna take some souvenirs.
机甲里还有地方吗,冠军?我想带点纪念品走。

Let's see. We've got a bot, an angel, and the stupidest man alive. Does that put us ahead or behind?
我看看嗷,队里有个机器人,有个天使,还有个天下第一大白痴。那我们算强还是算弱啊?

  • 刽子手

Time for some punishing!
是时候来点惩罚了!

Let's break out the guillotine!
断头台要开工了!

Nice day... for an execution.
天气不错……适合处决。

比赛开始

  • 上一轮赢了

They don't stand a chance.
他们想赢?门都没有。

I think I'm getting another trophy for me throne room.
看来我的王座室又要添一座奖杯了。

  • 上一轮输了

You wanna lose this? To them?
你们不会想输给那群白痴吧?

I don't like losing. You won't like it either.
我不喜欢吃败仗。你们肯定也不会喜欢。

  • 平局后的最后一轮

This is the one that counts.
现在到了最关键的时候。

Last chance to kick their teeth in!
再不锤爆他们就没机会了!

重生

Ya only lose if ya stay down.
趴在地上不起来就等着输吧。

Lucky shot. My turn.
刚才算你走运。该我了。

Finally, a decent scrap.
终于有个像样的垃圾了。

I've got plenty of teeth left.
嘿,幸好牙还在。

There'll be consequences for that.
我有仇必报,你完了。

Beat me? Like hell you will.
想打倒我?做梦去吧。

That's no way to treat your queen.
哪有这么对女王的,不像话。

That is IT!
你给我等着!

Looks like somebody wants the death penalty.
我看有人是活腻了。

I'm getting back in there.
姐又回来了。

  • 在渣客镇或新渣客城

This city's mine, and it's staying mine.
这座城是我的,永远都是我的。

  • 连续击杀后

A challenger! I like those.
来了个挑战者!我喜欢。

Eh, nobody reigns forever.
呵,王权没有永恒。

  • 刽子手

Oi! I drop the guillotine around here!
喂!能用断头台的只有我!

You don't execute the executioner!
刽子手是杀不死的!

Gonna chain 'em to a rock and call my eagle.
看我不把他们绑在石头上喂我的老鹰。

  • 宙斯

Hubris, eh? Bold move, mortals!
还挺狂的啊?算你们有种,凡人!

I beat the Titans. This lot is nothing!
连泰坦都打不过我。这群家伙算老几!

That's it. Everyone's going to Hades!
死了就得去见哈迪斯,谁也逃不了!

That's it. Everyone's going to Tartarus!
死了就得去塔耳塔洛斯,谁也逃不了!

What kind of moron crosses the mother of the gods?
敢来惹众神之母,这得有多蠢?

You can't kill a god!
天神是杀不死的!

队伍少人

We're outnumbered!
他们人多!

Outnumbered? They've finally got a fair fight!
他们人多?这才公平!

吃急救包

Good stuff.
真不错。

Much better.
感觉好多了。

(sighs).
(叹气)

  • 宙斯

Mmm… ambrosia.
嗯……美味的仙肴。

被完全治疗

Aw. I wanted a scar.
噢,我还挺想留个疤的。

I owe you one.
算我欠你的。

Thanks.
谢了。

被伤害强化

(Laugh) Let's go get 'em!
(大笑)一起干掉他们!

Yes!
很好!

All right!
这就对了!

You and me, yeah?
一块儿上吧,嗯?

被复活

I'm up. Who needs cutting?
我回来了。谁想挨刀子?

Your queen thanks ya.
你的女王感谢你。

敌人来了

  • 发现敌人

Think you can take me? Let's find out!
凭你也想赢我?那就来过两招!

Come on, then!
放马过来吧!

  • 敌人方位

Above you!
在你上面!

Above us!
在上面!

Behind ya!
在你背后!

They're behind us!
他们在我们后面!

Down there!
看下面!

They're below us!
敌人在下面!

They're in front of us!
他们在咱们正前方!

They're just ahead!
他们就在前面!

On the left!
左边有敌人!

On your left!
左边!

On your right!
在你右边!

On the right!
右边有敌人!

  • 敌人在集合

Take 'em!
干掉他们!

There they are.
他们在那儿。

  • 敌人在队友身后

Behind ya!
看你背后!

  • 发现狙击手

Gutless sniper ahead!
前面有个拿狙的怂货!

Get the sniper!
看到狙击手了!

  • 敌人被复活

They brought one back!
他们把人拉起来了!

They revived the ratbag!
他们拉起来一只死耗子!

部署物相关

OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Find their teleporter!
快去找他们的传送面板!

  • 寻找敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

They've got a teleporter. Find it!
敌人弄了块传送面板。快去找!

  • 发现敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

There's the teleporter!
那边有传送面板!

  • 摧毁敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Teleporter's down and dusted.
传送面板已经被拆成渣了。

护盾发生器

They got a shield generator. Bloody cheats.
他们居然弄了台护盾发生器。玩阴的是吧。

  • 发现敌人护盾发生器

Shield generator, there!
护盾发生器在那边!

  • 摧毁敌人护盾发生器

Their shield generator's in pieces.
敌人的护盾发生器渣都不剩了。

OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

  • 发现 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

They built a turret!
他们搞了个炮台!

Enemy turret. Scrap it!
是敌人的炮台。把它废了!

Turret up ahead!
前头有座炮台!

  • 摧毁 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

Turret destroyed.
干掉炮台了。

Turret crushed.
炮台被拆了个稀巴烂。

被激素强化

Oh, mate, here it comes!
哦,伙计,好戏来了!

You're in for it now.
你们等着挨揍吧。

(Laugh) Who wants their guts handed to 'em?
(大笑)谁想看看自己肚子里装的什么货?

None of ya can stop me!
谁也别想阻止我!

(Laughs) Now that's lethal!
(大笑)这才叫致命!

  • 宙斯

Face the might of Zeus!
面对宙斯的神威!

You dare oppose Olympus?
你们胆敢违逆奥林匹斯?

脱险

  • 状态不好

I feel like hot trash.
感觉提不起劲儿来。

Something's wrong.
有点儿不对劲。

(Grunt) Don't feel right.
(咕哝)不对劲。

Bloody hell!
去你的吧!

Damn it!
该死!

火力全开

All hail the Queen!
给女王跪下!

No one can stop me!
谁敢挡我?

  • 刽子手

(Laughs) I've got their heads rolling!
(大笑)我拿他们的脑袋当球踢!

  • 宙斯

Eat your liver out, Prometheus!
看我吃了你的肝,普罗米修斯!

Look out, Ares. There's a new god of war!
看好了阿瑞斯,我是新的战神!

And that's how you bring fire to the mortals.
火种就该这样带给凡人。

团灭

That's it for them. Anyone want to arm wrestle?
敌人全完了。来掰个腕子吧?

All dead? Hah, you call that a fight?
这就全挂了?哈,我还没出力呢!

队友相关

  • 队友倒下

Hey! No dying until I say so!
嘿!我没让你死就不准死!

Hey! If they die, I've got dibs on the carcass!
哎哎,她们要是挂了,尸体得归我!

  • 队友击杀敌人

Save some for the rest of us!
给我们留点儿乐子!

Nice one.
漂亮。

That's the way.
这才对味儿。

Not sure even I could've done better.
就算让我来,大概也就这样了。

OW2 Roadhog Icon.png路霸

Good one, Mako!
不赖啊,马可!

OW2 WreckingBall Icon.png破坏球

Show 'em what's what, Champ!
叫他们好看,冠军!

OW2 Junkrat Icon.png狂鼠

(Laugh) Would you look at that. Ratjunk got a kill.
(大笑)瞧瞧,那个“怂鼠”支棱起来了?

  • 宙斯

Ha! Your prowess pleases the gods.
哈,众神欣赏你的本领。

  • 给队友报位置

Here!
这里!

Over here!
过来!

  • 拯救队友

Nearly had ya, didn't they?
差点就叫他们干掉了,嗯?

Saved ya. Thank me later.
救了你的小命。回头再谢我吧。

You owe me one, yeah?
你欠我条命,记住了吗?

OW2 Junkrat Icon.png狂鼠

Don't know why I saved you.
我也不知道救你干吗?

  • 复活队友

Someone revive that lazy ratbag!
谁去把那个懒骨头拉起来!

No dying until we win.
我们还没赢呢,不准死。

Up ya get.
赶紧起来。

Hey! Hey, hey, hey. If you die, it'll be by my axe. Got it?
嗨嗨嗨,你要死,也只能死在我的斧子下面。懂吗?

Eh, your guts wouldn't fetch me a half-bit. Get up!
哎,你肚子里那点货我可瞧不上。快起来!

Ha! Did you foresee me saving your hide?
哈!你能预见到是我救了你的小命吗?

This is why you stick to souls, not bodies!
所以说保住灵魂就行了,身体无所谓!

Hang on, hang on... Who's supposed to solve your murder if you die?
撑住撑住,要是你死了,你的谋杀案可没人给你破。

赛后结算

  • 投票史诗

You know it, I know it.
姐的实力,大家都清楚。

I'm just that good.
姐就是这么强。

That's right.
这就对了。

Bow down.
给我跪下。

  • 投票传奇

Call me Junker Goddess.
叫我渣客女神。

Damn right, I'm the champion.
没错,我才是冠军。

I am your queen.
我是你们的女王。