avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2072个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

源氏(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

< 返回上级:源氏

最后一击

(Japanese) Cut like the gale!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
势如利刃!

(Japanese) Easy.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(日语)不过如此。

(Japanese) Swift as the wind!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(日语)动如疾风!

I turn your momentum against you.
你的动势就是我的优势。

(Japanese) A half-hearted effort.
(日语)半吊子的家伙。

(Japanese) Become the wind!
(日语)变成疾风吧!

(Japanese) Choose your enemies more wisely.
(日语)别惹不该惹的人。

(Japanese) Follow the wind's path!
(日语)遵循疾风之道!

(Japanese) How's that?
(日语)这招厉害吧?

(Japanese) Like a dragon.
(日语)如龙一般。

(Japanese) You shouldn't underestimate me.
你太小看我了。

(Japanese) That was no big deal for me.
(日语)没什么大不了的嘛。

(Japanese) Water under the bridge.
(日语)覆水难收。

A simple victory.
轻松取胜。

A strong wind can fell any tree.
参天大树,不敌疾风。

Forever hold your peace.
永远地安息吧。

Guided by the wind.
跟随风的指引。

I cherish every victory.
珍惜每一场胜利。

My aim is true.
招招致命。

Not everyone escapes their fate.
不是每个人都能逃脱命运。

Quite the battle.
精彩的战斗。

The wind blows in my favor.
风随我动。

This is the end for you.
你的死期到了。

Until next time.
后会有期。

What's your next move?
接下来你会怎么做?

You will not find the answer you seek.
你想要的答案不在这儿。

Your choices lead to your fate.
你选择了自己的命运。

That was almost a challenge.
还算有点挑战。

  • 战队超人

Fantastic technique!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
梦幻绝技!

Break the limit!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
铁之斗魂!

  • 剑道选手

OW2 Zenyatta Icon.png禅雅塔

(Japanese) Master, I'm sorry.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
抱歉,老师。

  • 赛博恶灵

Cybernetic annihilation.
机体毁灭。

How was that, punk?
滋味如何啊,废物?

Illuminating accuracy.
光之所向。

These streets are mine.
这条街是我的地盘。

Deleted.
数据删除。

(Japanese) Become the light!
(日语)变成光吧!

The cyber demon claims another!
赛博恶灵再下一城!

击杀使用位移技能的目标

Nothing is faster than light.
再快也比不过光。

智械成员

Sent to a neon scrapyard.
霓虹废料场才是你的归宿。

OW2 Sojourn Icon.png索杰恩

Your modifications were primitive.
你的改装太原始了。

OW2 Symmetra Icon.png秩序之光

You claim to have mastered light? (scoff).
就你还自称掌握了光?(嘲笑)

击败特定英雄

OW2 Hanzo Icon.png半藏

I am victorious this time, brother.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这次是我赢了,哥哥。

Your actions continue to haunt you.
你的所作所为会将你反噬。

(Japanese) Sparrows do not stop singing.
麻雀从不停止歌唱。

OW2 Kiriko Icon.png雾子

No hint of a breeze.
风平浪静。

OW2 Mei Icon.png

Fallen snow.
如雪花般飘零。

OW2 Mercy Icon.png天使

No need to check on me, Doctor.
不用检查我,医生。

OW2 Winston Icon.png温斯顿

(Japanese) Even monkeys fall from trees.
猴子也有从树上掉下来的时候。

OW2 Zenyatta Icon.png禅雅塔

No need to go easy on me, master.
不用对我手下留情,师父。

Your focus lacks focus, master.
你心怀慈悲,下手太软,师父。

OW2 Genji Icon.png源氏

My deadliest enemy, defeated.
我的死敌已被击破。

Your swordwork needs work.
你的剑法有待提高。

You fought well, swordsman. Just not well enough.
厉害的剑法,剑客,但还远远不够。

  • 击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Death Blossom.png死亡绽放OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神

Early blossoms fall from the tree.
还未绽放就凋谢了。

OW2 Illari Icon.png伊拉锐

A sunset is fleeting.
A sunset is fleeting

地形击杀

Farewell.
一路顺风。

For a moment, you are weightless.
退一步海阔天空。

复仇击杀

(Japanese) If you wish ill upon someone, it will fall upon you.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
己所不欲勿施于人。

No deed is forgotten.
我可没忘了你做过的好事。

特殊击杀

  • 暴击击杀

Precision is the way of the effective warrior.
精准方能制敌于刹那。

  • 击杀被OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜OW AbilityIcon Nano Boost.png纳米激素强化的目标

Amari chose poorly.
艾玛莉眼光真差。

You had the advantage, but I had the edge.
你有强化在身,而我有斩铁利刃。

  • 击杀被OW2 Zarya Icon.png查莉娅OW AbilityIcon Graviton Surge.png重力喷涌困住的目标

Thank you, Zaryanova!
谢谢你,查莉娅诺娃!

OW AbilityIcon Swift Strike.png

(Japanese) Even tofu is harder to slice.
豆腐切起来比你有劲多了。

(Japanese) Over here!
(日语)我在这儿呢!

(Japanese) Remnants of a breeze.
(日语)如疾风般灵动。

(Japanese) Stay on your toes, now.
(日语)下回留点心吧。

(Japanese) With the wind!
(日语)御风而行!

Don't blink next time.
下次可别眨眼。

Faster than lightning.
迅疾如闪电一般。

I part the sea.
抽刀断水。

Like slicing through paper.
就像切纸片一样。

Slower than a tortoise.
动作比乌龟还慢。

Split like bamboo.
势如破竹。

  • 赛博恶灵

My blade flashes.
剑闪雷鸣。

Come into the light.
在光中消散。

连续击杀

My aim is unerring.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
精准无比。

(Japanese) Step by step, walk the thousand mile road.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
不积跬步无以至千里。

(Japanese) I am superhuman.
(日语)我可是超人类。

(Japanese) Who's next?
(日语)谁是下一个?

Fear the focused warrior.
武士凝神,最为致命。

The winds of death are strong.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
凋零之风势不可挡。

(Japanese) Nothing is impossible.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(日语)精神一到!

(Japanese) Strategy is the craft of the warrior.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
兵者,诡道也。

My enemies topple.
秋风扫落叶。

  • 赛博恶灵

Do you fear me yet?
现在怕我了吗?

My soul burns ever brighter.
斗魂燃烧得更加炽烈。

Now you have seen behind the mask.
现在看到我的真面目了吧。

近战击杀

(Japanese) Idiot.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(日语)傻瓜。

(Japanese) Yes!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(日语)很好!

I learned that from my brother.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这是我从哥哥那里学到的。

(Laughs) That was bold of you.
你还挺有种。

After you.
你先请。

How foolish.
真够蠢的。

Your reflexes are slow.
你的反应太慢了。

OW2 Kiriko Icon.png雾子

Your hand-to-hand needs work.
你的格斗技术还得再练练。

  • 赛博恶灵

Am I fearsome up close?
近距离看我可怕吗?

You wanted to see my tattoos?
想看我的刺青吗?

An incandescent strike.
炽烈的一击。