avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1970个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

生命之梭(守望先锋2)/局内触发

< 返回上级:生命之梭

选择英雄

Spend every moment growing into who you truly are.
把生命的每一刻活成自己真正的模样。

更换到此英雄

Lifeweaver here!
“生命之梭”在此!

比赛相关

赛前等待

I love a fresh beginning. All that promise.
我喜欢崭新的开始。一定会很美妙。

Ready? I am.
准备好了吗?我好了。

Exciting times ahead. Everyone hydrated?
接下来会很刺激。大家都做好补水保湿了吗?

Well, off to disappoint my mother again.
好吧,又要做点让我母亲失望的事了。

This should be fun.
这一定会很有意思。

I've never been more ready for adventure.
我准备好了,只等一场精彩的冒险。

Stay near, will you? I hate when people run off without me.
别跑太远,好吗?我不喜欢别人脱离我的感觉。

The suspense is terrible. I hope it'll last.
悬念很可怕,但我希望它一直延续。

You look like a talented bunch. This should be quick.
大家看起来都很有天赋。这次应该能速战速决。

I wish violence never solved anything. It would make peace so much easier.
真希望暴力解决不了任何问题,这样维持和平就容易多了。

  • 队内多个发明家英雄

All right, inventors. Let's put our contraptions into action!
好了,发明家们,让我们的作品动起来!

Do not fear! You have not one, but two Vishkar architechs on your side. Yes, one dropped out, and the other one w.
不必害怕!这支队伍里有两位费斯卡光子建筑师。虽然一个半路辍学,另一个则想让我闭嘴,不过等会你们就知道我们的实力了。

Stay close, Satya. I know how you like to get into trouble.
跟紧队伍,塞特娅。我知道你喜欢惹麻烦。

比赛开始

  • 上一轮赢了

I hope they don't take this too personally.
但愿他们别太往心里去。

One more and done, I think!
再赢一局就差不多了!

Let's not draw this out, no matter how amusing it'd be!
虽然很有趣,但我们还是别拖太久了!

  • 上一轮输了

Don't suppose anyone has a secret plan?
是不是有人藏了什么秘密方案?

Being down just makes the comeback all the more exciting.
跌到谷底再绝地反击,这不是更刺激嘛。

I hope we win. I didn't dress for defeat.
希望我们能赢。我这身打扮可不是为了输。

  • 平局后的最后一轮

No stress. We're a third round sort of team.
别有压力,我们就擅长打第三局。

Last chance. Now or never.
最后的机会了,好好把握。

Let's win this time, and be extremely gracious about it.
我们要赢下这局,而且要赢得格外优雅。

重生

I walked into that one.
刚才是我疏忽了。

Ah, the familiar sting of failure.
啊,失败的刺痛如此熟悉。

(Thai) A chance to do things differently.
(泰语)把握机会,试试不一样的思路。

Hope blossoms anew.
希望再度绽放。

Back again for another try.
回来再试一次。

It's not embarrassing if you're shameless.
只要脸皮厚就不尴尬。

Oh Niran, really.
噢,涅兰,不是吧。

(Thai) They were clever! Or I was stupid.
是他们太聪明了,还是我犯蠢了?

队伍少人

We're outnumbered!
他们人多!

The numbers do not favor us.
我们的人数占了下风。

吃急救包

Ah, lovely.
啊,美妙的感觉。

Much better.
好多了。

Outstanding.
出色无比。

Quite nice.
真不错。

Restored.
恢复了。

Back in one piece.
愈合如初了。

被完全治疗

I couldn't have done better.
我也做不到更好了。

Thank you so much!
感激不尽!

被伤害强化

Ah, together then.
啊,那就一起行动吧。

I was feeling lonely!
我正好有点孤单!

Collaboration? Lovely.
携手合作?美妙。

Our strengths mingle.
我们的力量联结在一起。

被复活

I missed being alive!
怀念这种生命的感觉!

Glad to be back.
回来的感觉很不错。

敌人来了

  • 发现敌人

Here they come. I'm with you!
他们来了。我和大家一起!

They're hungry for a fight. Let's give them one!
既然敌人那么想打,那就好好跟他们打一场!

Here they come, optimists all.
敌人来了,还都挺乐观的。

  • 敌人方位

They're on your right!
敌人在你右边!

They're on the left!
敌人在左边!

On your left!
在左边!

They're just ahead!
敌人就在前面!

Behind us!
小心后面!

On the right!
在右边!

They're coming right at us!
敌人朝我们冲过来了!

They're above us!
他们在上面!

There, overhead!
看头顶!

They're behind us!
他们在我们后面!

Down there!
看下面!

Below us!
在我们下面!

  • 敌人在集合

They're grouping up here.
他们在这里集合了。

  • 敌人在队友身后

Behind you!
小心背后!

  • 发现狙击手

Sniper ahead. Be careful.
前面有狙击手,小心。

A sniper. Watch your head!
是狙击手。当心脑袋!

  • 敌人被复活

Enemy revived! Oh dear.
敌人复活了!天呐。

They resurrected one!
他们复活了一个!

They revived someone? Must admit I'm not thrilled.
有敌人死而复生了?事先声明,我可不兴奋。

部署物相关

OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Find that teleporter!
把传送面板找出来!

  • 寻找敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

They have a teleporter!
他们有传送面板!

I think they have a teleporter!
他们可能布置了传送面板!

  • 发现敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

An enemy teleporter there!
这里有敌人的传送面板!

  • 摧毁敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Enemy teleporter destroyed.
敌方传送面板已清除。

护盾发生器

The enemy has a shield generator!
敌人部署了护盾发生器!

  • 发现敌人护盾发生器

I found the enemy's shield generator!
我找到敌人的护盾发生器了!

  • 摧毁敌人护盾发生器

Enemy shield generator destroyed.
摧毁敌人的护盾发生器了。

OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

  • 发现 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

They have a turret!
有敌方炮台!

Don't get caught by that turret.
别被炮台盯上了。

Turret ahead! Mind yourselves.
前面有炮台!大家小心。

  • 摧毁 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

Turret decimated.
炮台已被拆解。

Turret destroyed.
摧毁炮台了。

被激素强化

Life unbridled!
生命在怒放!

Now this is a development!
这才叫真正的生长!

Leaf this to me!
我是不会“树”的!

脱险

  • 状态不好

How unpleasant.
真是……不体面。

Can't say I like this.
这感觉,我不喜欢。

Damn.
该死。

(Thai) Damn!
(泰语)可恶!

火力全开

I'm on fire!
我火力全开了!

Brimming with biolight!
生物光束充盈着我!

Burn with me!
与我一起燃烧!

团灭

Ooh! A snack break.
喔!吃点零食放松一下。

Do we have time for a nap, you think?
是不是可以打个盹了?

Ah! A little break.
啊!休息一下。

队友相关

  • 队友倒下

We're running out of allies!
我们少了一个队友!

Not Satya! Dammit.
是塞特娅!可恶。

One of our allies is down!
一名盟友倒下了!

  • 队友击杀敌人

You make that look easier than breathing.
你做这事,比呼吸还要轻松。

That'll leave a fetching scar. They should thank you!
你留下了一道迷人的伤疤。对手应该感谢你!

Such grace and precision!
优美而精准!

Elegant. Violent! You're the whole package.
优雅、威猛!你就是完美的化身。

You've picked up a few things since school.
你在学校里学到了点真本事。

Is that the mercenary experience or natural talent?
那是你做雇佣兵的经验还是生来的天赋?

  • 给队友报位置

Join me here!
到这里和我会合!

I'm over here!
我在这里!

  • 拯救队友

Happy to be of assistance.
很乐意为你效劳。

Lucky I was here, huh?
还好有我在,对吧?

I love how we help each other.
我就爱这种互相帮助的感觉。

You can't die, Satya. We have plans later!
你不能死,塞特娅。咱们之后还有安排呢!

  • 复活队友

You're not done yet.
你的生命还不该结束。

Come on, get up!
醒醒,该起来了!