人类 | |
专为消灭施法单位而受训的精灵战士。初始技能为法术窃取,可以操纵魔法效果为你所用,还具有法术免疫和反噬技能。可学习控制魔法。 |
准备就绪
I smell magic in the air. | ||
我闻到了魔法的味道。 |
点击人物
I thirst for magic. | ||
我渴望魔法。 |
Be quick; time is mana. | ||
抓紧点,时间就是魔法。 |
The blood elves await. | ||
血精灵正在待命。 |
Get on with it. | ||
有话快说。 |
施加指令
I'll handle it. | ||
我会搞定它。 |
Easily done. | ||
轻而易举。 |
Watch and learn. | ||
好好看,好好学。 |
Leave it to me. | ||
交给我吧。 |
Very clever. | ||
明智之举。 |
攻击时
For Quel'Thalas! | ||
为了奎尔萨拉斯! |
It's come to this! | ||
这就是你的结局! |
Your magic is mine! | ||
你的魔法归我了! |
战吼
Inde'rinah-dor Highborne!萨拉斯语 | ||
Inde'rinah-dor上层精灵! |
闲聊时
I'm a magic man. I got magic hands. | ||
手,不是手,是心动的魔咒。 |
I never stole any buffs, I got receipts for everything! | ||
我没偷过增益法术,破法者的事,能算偷么? |
I smell magic in the air. Or maybe barbecue. | ||
我闻到了魔法的味道。也可能是烤肉。 |
I stole your precious. | ||
我偷走了你的宝贝。 |
Yeah, you can get a nickel for boosting Starfall, but jacking Heal's a ten-day stint in county. Now lifting Faerie Fire, they just let you go for that — it's not even worth the paperwork. But Reincarnate, man! That'll get you life! | ||
没错,偷“星辰坠落”得蹲五年牢,可是对“治疗术”下手只会拘留十天。你要是顺个“精灵之火”,没人会管你——连起诉你都嫌累。要是“重生”的话,那可了不得!会搭上条命的! |
|