北境传奇 | |
索尔比比是在诸神黄昏主题季推出的传奇皮肤。比比化身为北欧神话中的雷神索尔,语音多和锤子有关。 |
登场时
Tough as nails, hard as a hammer! | |
韧如钉,硬如锤! |
Bringing the Valkyrie vibes! | |
召唤女武神的力量! |
I'm the goddess of glam, ready to slam! | |
我是魅力女神,时刻准备锤人! |
Thunder and lightning! I'm very frightening! | |
雷鸣电闪,谁不心惊胆颤! |
Bibi has a new bam-bam! | |
比比有了个新玩意! |
Calamity B! Yo, that's me! | |
灾难比比,哟,就是我! |
Stepping up to the plate! | |
即刻开始行动! |
Batter up, brawlers down! | |
击球手就位,乱斗英雄倒霉! |
My hammer is my homie! | |
锤子是我的好伙伴! |
局势领先时
Doorhoo! I'm the goddess! | |
芜湖!我就是女神! |
By Odin's beard, I'm fierce! | |
以奥丁之须的名义,我来势汹汹! |
Bested some foes, now I'm striking a pose! | |
对手统统被击倒,获胜姿势得摆好! |
Wham! Bam! Super slam! | |
轰!嘣!统统击倒! |
Too legit to quit! | |
叫我怎么输! |
遭受攻击时
You better run! | |
你最好快逃! |
A storm is brewing! | |
风暴即将来袭! |
By the gods! | |
以众神之名! |
Surge of anger! | |
怒火奔涌! |
I'm gonna smite you to bits! | |
我要把你锤成渣! |
Ugh! | |
啊! |
击杀敌人时
You are not worthy! | |
你不配做我的对手! |
You got hammered! | |
一锤放倒! |
Thunder might be loud, but lightning is lethal! | |
雷鸣固然震耳,闪电能要你命! |
The bat made your face flat! | |
这一下脸都给你打扁! |
Another smashing performance! | |
又一场出色的表演! |
死亡时
This Loki sucks! | |
洛基真是没用! |
Valhalla vibes! | |
到英灵殿去! |
Thunderous rage! | |
雷霆之怒! |
Aaaaaah! | |
啊! |
使用超级技能时
Stop! Hammer time! | |
站住,吃我一锤! |
Thunder struck! | |
雷霆万钧! |
Baseball Queen! Hammer your spleen! | |
我是棒球女王!一锤叫你投降! |
Mjolnir says hi! | |
雷神之锤向你问好! |
Homerun hammer! | |
全垒锤! |
|
开启评论自动刷新
DaWuhu芜湖先森