avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

莫伊拉(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

< 返回上级:莫伊拉

最后一击

As expected.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
果不其然。

(Irish) That's that.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(爱尔兰语)就这样了。

Thank you for your contributions.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
感谢你做出的贡献。

A meager sacrifice.
微不足道的牺牲。

(Irish) It is done.
(爱尔兰语)都结束了。

Fall in vain.
堕入虚无。

Unremarkable.
平平无奇。

Such is the price of progress.
这是进步的代价。

(Irish) Wasted effort.
(爱尔兰语)白费力气。

A time to heal, and a time to kill.
医治有时,杀戮有时。

Your resilience is lacking.
你的恢复力不够强。

Nothing remains.
什么都不剩了。

That will be all.
这就是最后的结局。

It's settled.
尘埃落定。

(Irish) Fool.
(爱尔兰语)蠢货。

*chuckle* Moths to the flame.
*窃笑*真是飞蛾扑火。

  • 莉莉丝

This is how you wield my gifts?
你就这样浪费我的恩赐?

The strong oppose your might.
强者将会对抗你的力量。

I gave you free will... and you’ve squandered it!
我给了你们自由的意志……却被肆意挥霍!

I can sense your fear!
我能感受到你的恐惧!

Sin is your birthright.
罪恶是你们的权利。

You have grown so frail.
你已经变得如此老弱。

Your prophecy is broken.
你的预言破灭了。

You've lived so much, yet know so little.
你活了很久,却懂得很少。

  • 古神之唤

A rapturous demise.
如此欢畅的灭亡。

(dark chuckle) Fragile thing.
呵,脆弱不堪。

Brought to ruin.
毁灭吧。

Wither and fall.
枯萎,陨灭。

Yield to the yawning dark.
屈服于无尽的黑暗吧。

Wretched toil.
可悲的徒劳之举。

Relinquish your being.
跟自己的存在告别吧。

击败特定英雄

Swift as the wind... and dim as the night.
动如疾风……暗如黑夜。

A procedure gone awry.
一台失败的手术。

You struggle to live up to your legacy.
你努力背负着心中的遗产。

Such misplaced optimism.
真是盲目的乐观。

(chuckle) You should have kept running.
哼,你应该继续逃亡的。

What have you become?
看看你成了什么样子?

  • 击杀使用 OW AbilityIcon Death Blossom.png死亡绽放OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神

At least your body is well preserved.
至少你的躯体保存得很好。

Do not meddle in my affairs.
少来插手我的事情。

(Irish) Quiet, chatterbox.
(爱尔兰语)安静点,话匣子。

A life best left forgotten.
被遗忘是生命最好的归宿。

(Irish) Your song has played.
你完了。

Back in your cage, Doctor!
回你的笼子里去,博士!

There is but one cure for madness.
只有一种解药能治愈疯狂。

The milk of human kindness has spoiled.
人情的乳臭已然变质。

All experiments must come to an end.
实验就得有对应的结果。

The specimen has been... disposed of.
实验品……已被处理。

  • 击杀使用 OW AbilityIcon Valkyrie.png女武神OW2 Mercy Icon.png天使

Even heroes are cursed with mortality.
看来英雄也会腐朽。

地形击杀

(laughs).Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(大笑)

Your trajectory leaves much to be desired.
你的落体轨迹还不够完美。

Gravity compels us all.
我们都得臣服于重力。

(Irish) Good luck.
(爱尔兰语)一路顺风。

复仇击杀

Now, we have been equalized.
现在,我们扯平了。

The future beckons. You will not interfere.
未来在召唤。不过与你无关。

  • 莉莉丝

Whatever the cost.
不计代价。

I have what I came for.
我得到我要的东西了。

  • 古神之唤

Your price is paid.
你已付出了代价。

Our agonies intermingle.
我们的苦痛交织在一起。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀
  • 空中击杀

As above, so below.
飞空如是,落地亦然。

  • 低生命击杀

Yours is never the upper hand.
你永远也别想赢我。

  • 击杀使用终极技能的目标

All that trouble, and for what?
费了这么大功夫,有用么?

This power is intriguing, Amari.
这股力量很有意思,艾玛莉……

连续击杀

All your might will not stop me.
你们用尽全力也阻止不了我。

Nuisances, and nothing more.
区区害虫,不过如此。

Persistence is always rewarded.
持之以恒总有回报。

(Irish) Always more to be done.
总是有干不完的活。

More swimmers in the deep end of the data pool.
数据池的深处又添了几个溺亡者。

Must I do your work as well as my own, Gabriel?
你的活也得让我做吗,加布里尔?

  • 古神之唤

Yet more fall.
灵魂纷纷凋亡。

近战击杀

Hmph. Arrogance.
哼。不自量力。

Down.
倒。

Subdued.
制服你了。

Reckless disregard for life and limb.
莽夫就是不要命。

Try using your head along with your fists.
挥拳头时记得动脑子。

It is often one's mouth breaks her nose.
管不住嘴就得挨捶。

(French) Au revoir, ma chérie.
(法语)再见了,亲爱的。

A rose clipped too soon.
一朵被早早剪下的玫瑰。

Can't charm your way out of this one.
这次花言巧语救不了你了。

  • 古神之唤

Struck by fate.
命运的惩戒。