![]() | |
为了逃避工作,达里尔戴上了船长的帽子,结果现在他被迫要保卫这艘船!谁能想到管事的也要亲自干活?达里尔的语音里有很多海盗常用俚语。 |
登场时
Yo ho ho ho ho! | |
哟吼吼吼吼! |
Yo ho ho! | |
哟吼吼! |
YOLO ho and a bottle of barnacles! | |
享受当下,干了这杯藤壶! |
Ahoy mateys! | |
你们好呀,伙计们! |
100% certified pirate. | |
百分百的认证海盗 |
Totally legit pirate over here! | |
完全合法的海盗! |
Darryl whistles | |
达里尔の口哨声 |
局势领先时
Party on the poop deck! | |
在甲板上开个派对! |
It's all about boats and booty. | |
一切都是为了船和宝藏 |
I got booty in me barrel! | |
我的宝贝都藏在这桶里! |
Show me the booty! | |
把你的好东西都交出来! |
Behold! My bountiful booty! | |
看呐!我的战利品多么丰富! |
Yo! Double B.D. in the sea - that's me! | |
哟!我就是海上双枪达里尔! |
Darryl whistles | |
达里尔の口哨声 |
遭受攻击时
Scuttling scallywag! | |
击沉那帮海盗! |
I blast ye! | |
我要用这双枪喷死你! |
You slimy sea urchin! | |
你这个恶心的海胆! |
You salty sea dog! | |
你这个烦人的海狗! |
Argh, you peg-legged pirate! | |
啊,你这个钉脚海盗! |
You smelly seagull! | |
你这只臭海鸥! |
击杀敌人时
You got pwned by a pirate! | |
你被一个海盗给打败了! |
Har har har yar! | |
哈哈哈耶! |
Har har har yar! | |
哈哈哈耶! |
Pirate pwnage! | |
海盗主宰一切! |
Double barrel Darryl for the win! | |
双枪达里尔为胜利而战! |
Darryl whistles | |
达里尔の口哨声 |
死亡时
Son of a biscuit eater! | |
你食烧饼! |
Abandon ship! Abandon ship! | |
弃船!弃船! |
Yo ho oh no! | |
哟吼哦不! |
Crusty crab sticks! | |
蟹堡王蟹棒! |
Jumpin' jellyfish! | |
跳跃水母! |
Arr you kidding me? | |
你是不是在逗我? |
使用技能时
Shiver me limber timbers! | |
震撼达里尔一整年! |
Roll the planks! | |
滚动全场! |
Roll the arr! | |
尽情摇滚吧! |
Yo ho roll! | |
哟吼滚啊滚! |
You see me rolling~ | |
我滚给你看~ |
That's how I roll! | |
我就这么滚来滚去! |
Respect the roll! | |
滚的时候瞧好了! |
|