守望先锋
|
Some of the old, some of the new. |
传统与新潮交织。 |
|
I've got a few tricks. |
我还藏着几招呢。 |
|
(Japanese) That was fair and square, wasn't it? |
(日语)刚才算不算堂堂正正? |
|
(Japanese) What a shame. |
(日语)可惜了。 |
|
I take care of my friends. |
我会保护我的朋友。 |
|
Don't underestimate the youth. |
别不把年轻人放在眼里。 |
|
Just don't get caught. |
反正别被逮住就行。 |
|
Someone has to do the dirty work. |
脏活总得有人干。 |
|
The path shapes you. The spirits perfect you. |
漫漫长路锤炼身躯,幽幽魂灵雕琢心智。 |
|
The shrine is a refuge to anyone who finds it. |
找到神社,就是找到了庇护。 |
|
Who said it was me? |
谁说是我干的? |
春节活动
- 完成神龙腾春活动的“好运灵狐”挑战后解锁
|
Let the festivities begin. |
祭典开始咯。春节活动 |
万圣夜惊魂
|
Scry some more. |
尽情占卜吧。万圣夜惊魂 |
- 解读塔罗牌
|
I draw the Fool... yeah, makes sense. |
我抽到了愚者……也是,非常合理。万圣夜惊魂 |
|
I draw the Hermit. You've got some soul searching to do. |
我抽到了隐者。你的确该好好反省一下。万圣夜惊魂 |
|
I draw the Chariot. Whatever you're after, get it. |
我抽到了战车。无论你想要什么,放手去做吧。万圣夜惊魂 |
|
I draw Judgment. You could probably use some. |
我抽到了审判。你可能确实需要被审判。万圣夜惊魂 |
|
I draw the Star. Look on the bright side! |
我抽到了星星。多看看光明的一面吧!万圣夜惊魂 |
|
I draw the Hanged Man. Just let it go. |
我抽到了倒吊人。是时候放手了。万圣夜惊魂 |
|
I draw the Lovers. Something tempting you? |
我抽到了恋人。有什么在诱惑你吗?万圣夜惊魂 |
战令语音
|
Wait 'til you see me on my bike. |
等我骑上摩托你就知道了。战令奖励 |
|
I run with blades all the time. |
刀锋就是我的银色羽翼。战令奖励 |
|
Make like Odysseus and get lost. |
像奥德修斯一样迷失吧。战令奖励 |
|
Go push a rock up a hill. |
把石头推到山顶上去。战令奖励 |
|
I'm obviously the most precious. |
最宝贵的那一个肯定是我。战令奖励 |
|
Lure me out. I dare you. |
有本事,就把我引出去。战令奖励 |
|
You can still be good while being up to no good. |
行“不义”之事,怀正义之心。战令奖励 |