avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2072个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

雾子(守望先锋2)/技能释放

< 返回上级:雾子

释放技能OW AbilityIcon Healing Ofuda.png

Be healed.
恢复吧。

I've got you.
有我在。

Let me balance you out.
我来帮你恢复平衡。

Like a gentle rain.
如同绵绵细雨。

Restoring balance.
重塑平衡。

Soothing your wounds.
抚平你的创伤。

(Japanese) Healing.
(日语)愈合吧。

(Japanese) Protection!
(日语)净化!

(Japanese) Restoring you.
(日语)伤口愈合。

Carried on the wind.
风吹,符来。

Feels like sunlight, huh?
像不像枝桠间洒下的阳光?

(Japanese) Like komorebi.
(日语)如同林间暖阳。

The breeze brings relief.
清风抚慰伤痛。

My gift to you.
给你的礼物。

Draw strength from nature.
自然能给予力量。

A brush of summer.
一抹盛夏。

(Japanese) You'll be fine.
(日语)已经没事了。

Under my protection.
你由我来保护。

(Japanese) I'll protect you!
(日语)我来守护你!

(Japanese) Chasing away the evil.
(日语)邪气退散。

Be careful, Shimada.
小心点,岛田。

Like mending a shadow.
有一种缝补影子的感觉……

  • 治疗低生命目标

You take a lot of damage, huh?
我看你伤得不轻嘛。

Your wounds run deep.
你伤得太深了……

  • 灵利女巫

Your future's bright!
你的未来充满光明!

Reading your cards.
我来解读你的牌意。

Here's some good fortune.
为你添一点好运。

It's not your time yet.
你命数未尽。

For every bad, there's some good.
祸福相依,时来运转。

Don't worry. You got a long life ahead of you.
别担心,你的人生还很长。

Your prospects are looking better.
你的运势好转起来了。

I foresee carnage in your future.
我预见到你的未来充满血腥。

  • 天照大神

Rise like the sun!
像太阳一般焕发光彩!

Burn bright for me.
为我闪耀光辉。

A new dawn for you.
新的黎明为你而来。

Restoring your light.
重燃你的光芒。

The sunlight soothes.
阳光抚慰心灵。

释放技能OW AbilityIcon Swift Step.png

I'm with you.
有我呢。

I'm here.
我来了。

(Japanese) I'm here.
(日语)我在这儿。

(Japanese) I'm with you.
(日语)有我在。

(chuckle) Hey.
(轻笑)嘿。

What's up.
你好呀。

Ho ho hey.
吼吼嘿。

(Japanese) Are you well?
(日语)你还好吗?

Manifesting.
我现身了。

I was drawn to you.
你吸引了我。

OW2 Genji Icon.png源氏

I'm with you, Genji.
有我在,源氏。

OW2 WreckingBall Icon.png破坏球

Rolling with you.
和你一起滚动出击。

OW2 Ashe Icon.png艾什OW2 Widowmaker Icon.png黑百合

How's the hunt?
狩猎还顺利吗?

OW2 Sigma Icon.png西格玛

Cute shoulderpads.
你的护肩挺可爱的。

OW2 Lucio Icon.png卢西奥

Digging the tunes.
音乐不错。

OW2 Hanzo Icon.png半藏

With you, Shimada-san.
我和你一起,岛田先生。

OW2 Mercy Icon.png天使

I'll be your angel.
我来当你的天使。

OW2 Reinhardt Icon.png莱因哈特OW2 Roadhog Icon.png路霸

Hey, big guy.
嘿,大块头。

OW2 Junker Queen Icon.png渣客女王

Hey, queen.
嘿,女王。

OW2 Cassidy Icon.png卡西迪OW2 Ashe Icon.png艾什

Howdy.
你好啊。

  • 灵利女巫

Fate draws us together.
命运让我们相遇。

I foresee you'll need me.
我预感到你会需要我。

Our futures are intertwined.
我们的未来交织在一起。

This bodes well for you.
这是你的吉兆。

  • 天照大神

Your prayers are answered.
回应你的祈祷。

The goddess is here.
女神在此。

Hi, sunshine.
阳光,你好。

On your horizon.
曙光降临。

Your day just got made.
赐你今日圆满。

释放技能OW AbilityIcon Protection Suzu.png

(Japanese) Cleansed.
(日语)净化你了。

Cleansed.
净化了。

Feel better?
感觉好点了吗?

Protecting!
我来守护!

Purified.
洁净如新。

Washed away.
干干净净。

Be purified!
洗涤尘埃!

Hear my bell.
铃声入耳。

You're all good.
你没事了。

You have no excuses now.
现在你找不到借口了。

Now go get 'em.
快把他们解决掉。

Kanezaka-jinja protects you.
铁坂神社庇护着你。

Cleansing your energy.
净化你的能量。

  • 灵利女巫

Warding you.
咒语守护你。

Fortune comes.
好运来到。

Luck's on your side.
运势对你有利。

This is your lucky day.
今天是你的幸运日。

Energies balanced.
能量恢复平衡。

I foresee a change for the better.
我预见了转运之兆。

  • 天照大神

I bless you.
赐福予你。

The light embraces you.
阳光笼罩着你。

Illuminated!
光耀万物!

Be resplendent.
如白昼般灿烂。

Bathe in sunlight.
沐浴在日光下。

OW AbilityIcon Kitsune Rush.png助攻

The kitsune gains new champions.
灵狐找到了新的勇者。

Sometimes, it takes two.
有时候,需要两个人的力量。

That's fox power.
那就是灵狐的力量。

We're pretty good together.
我们合作无间。

Just needed a dash of mischief.
加一点儿灵气就刚刚好。