avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

黑百合(守望先锋2)/技能释放

< 返回上级:黑百合

OW AbilityIcon Widow's Kiss.png黑百合之吻开镜时

Won't you come out for me?
你就不愿意出来见我吗?

Don't be shy.
别害羞。

You can't hide from me forever.
躲得了一时,躲不了一世。

Someone entertain me.
谁来陪我玩玩吧。

Where could my dance partner be?
我的舞伴在哪里?

The spider is hungry.
蜘蛛饿了。

Won't anyone play with me?
没人愿意和我玩吗?

Let's see who will be next.
看看谁会成为下一个目标。

You can hide, but you cannot escape.
尽管躲藏吧,你逃不了的。

  • 拉克瓦上尉

Evil is lurking.
邪恶还在潜藏……

Hm... hiding from the law?
嗯……想躲避法律的制裁吗?

OW AbilityIcon Widow's Kiss.png黑百合之吻开镜瞄到敌人

My next kill.
下一个猎物。

And your tragedy begins.
你的悲剧即将上演。

(French) My next victim.
(法语)看到下个目标了。

Prepare for your demise.
准备迎接你的末日。

Delicious prey.
美味的猎物……

Hello, my little insect.
你好啊,小虫子。

Target identified.
目标已确认。

Any last words?
还有什么遗言吗?

Enjoy your last breaths.
珍惜你最后的呼吸吧。

How unfortunate for you.
你将迎来悲惨的命运。

(French) Target detected.
发现目标了。

  • 拉克瓦上尉

Your time grows short, villain.
你时日无多了,恶徒。

Justice has found you.
正义找到了你。

OW AbilityIcon Venom Mine.png剧毒诡雷被摧毁时

Ugh.
呃啊。

(French) You'll regret that.
你会后悔的。

You didn't like my present?
不喜欢我的礼物么?

(French) Really?
当真?

How ungrateful.
辜负了我的一片情。

Zut.
可恶。

You dare touch my property?
竟敢动我的东西?

Clever.
算你聪明。

OW AbilityIcon Venom Mine.png剧毒诡雷触发时

A fatal aroma.
夺魂的香气。

You should watch where you're going.
走路要当心脚下。

You walked straight into it.
你自己送上门来了。

(French) My web is everywhere.
我的捕网无处不在。

(French) Intoxicating, isn't it?
(法语)是不是沉醉了?

I got you a souvenir.
这是送你的纪念品。

A deadly fragrance.
致命的芬芳。

Smoky notes of poison.
烟熏之毒。

Breathe deep.
深呼吸。

Enjoy.
好好享受吧。

So careless.
真是粗心。

You found my present.
你找到了我的礼物。

A little surprise.
送你一个小小的惊喜。

Envenomed.
中了我的毒。

  • 拉克瓦上尉

The scent of righteousness.
正义的芬芳。

Poison for the vile.
送给恶人的毒药。

OW AbilityIcon Venom Mine.png剧毒诡雷击杀

No one survives my poison.
没人可以活着离开我的毒气。

Your moment of triumph... tainted.
你的光辉时刻……蒙上了污点。

My web reaches far.
再远的地方,也有我的捕网。

How venomous.
如此狠毒。

Watch where you step, hmm?
记得留神脚下,嗯?

You can run, but the venom will catch you.
你再怎么逃,也逃不脱这片毒雾。

  • 美杜莎

A venom's gorgon always killsss.
中了毒的戈耳工,难逃一死。

A gorgon's venom always killsss.
中了戈耳工的毒,难逃一死。