avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2057个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

商人约珥(七日杀)

< 返回上级:七日杀

商人约珥专营各种护甲,同时也出售各种其他零件。约珥对公爵的态度比较中立,认为公爵让纳维戈恩变得安全的同时,也在滥杀无辜,从而导致自己的商店没了顾客。在玩家面前宣称自己支持白河居民,但可能只是为了博得好感。

商人约珥在测试版中往往是第1个或第2个解锁的商人,而正式版中变成了最后一个解锁。测试版时期,商人开张打烊通知都统一采用了包含约珥名称的音频,但是正式版本均重新录制了各自的音频,甚至约珥原本的音频也不再使用。

通知

开门

Trader Joel's is now open, so get on in here and find yourself a great deal!
商人约珥的店现在开门了,快进来给自己挑一件超棒的特惠商品吧!
Trader Joel's is now open! We've got the best deals in the wasteland, so come on in!
商人约珥的店现在开门了,我们这儿有全荒野最棒的特惠商品,快进来看看吧!
Trader Joel's is open for business, so come on in and find a bargain!
商人约珥的店开门营业了,快进来挑选便宜的好货吧!

即将关门

Trader Joel's will be closing soon, so this is your last chance to get a sweet deal today.
商人约珥的店很快就要关门了,所以这是你今天买到超棒特惠商品的最后机会哦。
We will be closing soon, so grab what you need and head on up to the cash register.
我们很快就要关门了,所以快点挑好你需要的商品,去收银台结账吧。
We will be closing soon, so make your final selections and head up to the cash register. Thank you for shopping at Trader Joel's.
我们很快就要关门了,所以请尽快决定要买的商品,去收银台结账。感谢你在商人约珥的店购物。

关门

Trader Joel's is now closed. Be here for our early bird sale at sunrise!
商人约珥的店现在关门了。等日出时再来参加我们的早鸟大甩卖吧!
We are now closed. Stop by Trader Joel's tomorrow to check out our daily deals.
我们现在关门了。明天再来商人约珥的店看看我们的每日特惠吧。
Trader Joel's is now closed. We have free coffee every morning, just before sunrise.
商人约珥的店现在关门了,我们每天早上日出前都有免费咖啡供应。

打折促销

Everything in the store is 10% off right now, so line up to stock up!
现在全场商品一律九折,快来排队囤货吧!
All items are 15% off right now, so it's a perfect time to buy that set of armor you've been dreaming of.
现在全场商品一律八五折,这是买下你梦寐以求的护甲的最佳时机啊。
You heard it right, Trader Joel's is having a 15% off sale today, so stock up on armor and general merchandise.
你没听错,商人约珥的店今天在搞八五折优惠活动,所以快来囤护甲和日用品吧。

问候

初次问候

Welcome to Trader Joel's! We've got armor, guns, you name it!
欢迎光临商人约珥的店!我们这儿有护甲有枪支,应有尽有!
First time here? Well, let's get you into a nice set of armor!
第一次来吗?那让我们给你弄一套不错的护甲吧!
Oh, a new customer! We've got the best armor all your money can buy!
噢,一位新顾客!我们这里有你能用钱买到的最棒的护甲!

普通问候

You look like you could use a new set of armor. What can I get you?
看样子你需要一套新的护甲。你要买点什么?
If you need armor, I've got you covered.
如果你需要护甲,那我可以帮你搞定。
You look like you know a good set of armor when you see it. Let's get you fitted.
看样子你很有眼光,一眼就能看出哪些是好护甲。来试穿一下吧。
Welcome to Trader Joel's. Armor, weapons, Sham, whatever you need, pal.
欢迎光临商人约珥的店。护甲、武器、山威,不管你要什么,我们这儿都有,伙计。
It's a very wise decision to invest in armor. What can I get you?
在护甲上投资是一个非常明智的决定。你要买点什么?
We've got the best armor in the wasteland. The question is how much money you have to spend.
我们这里有全荒野最棒的护甲,问题是你出得起多少钱。
We've got good deals and great deals! Which will it be?
我们这里有好货,也有顶尖货!你想要哪样?
We've got all kinds of armor and the parts and materials to make your own. But who's got the time for that? What if you get shot going back to your workshop?
我们这里有各种各样的护甲,也有各种零件和材料可以让你制作自己的护甲。但谁有那时间啊?要是你在返回工坊的路上中枪了怎么办?
Armed and dangerous is one thing. Armored and dangerous is even better.
做个手持武器的危险人物是不错,可做个身披厚甲的危险人物更好。
Your armor looks a little beat up, my friend. How about a shiny set of steel?
你的护甲看上去有点破旧了,我的朋友,换一套亮闪闪的怎么样?
I'm always in the mood to sell protection to a friend.
我随时愿意向朋友出售防护。
Armor, parts and materials. I've got it all.
护甲、零件和材料,我这儿啥都有。
You again? As long as you bring the dukes, we're going to be good friends.
又是你啊?只要你带了公爵币,我们就是好朋友。
Browse all you like. We've got a look for every occasion.
随便看吧,我们这里有适合各种场合的行头。
You look like a discerning customer. We've got lots of great items, which all come with a full no money back guarantee.
你看上去是一位独具慧眼的顾客。我们这儿有很多很棒的商品,全都是有完全不退款保证的。
We've got armor and just about everything in here. What can I get you? Armor? Clothing? I've got jobs too if you're a little light in the pockets, no pun intended.
我们这里有护甲和其他几乎所有东西。你要买什么?护甲?衣服?如果你囊中羞涩的话,我这儿也提供工作机会,没开玩笑。
Well, hello, my friend. How can I help you today?
噢,你好,我的朋友,今天要买点什么啊?
It's always a great day to buy some armor.
每天都是买护甲的好日子。
Welcome back, my friend! How can we help you?
欢迎回来,我的朋友!你要买点什么?
I see you've returned! I trust your experience at Trader Joel's was satisfactory? What can I get you?
你又来光临啦!相信你很满意在商人约珥这里的购物体验吧?你要买点什么?
Armor is selling like hotcakes today, I'd buy whatever we have left if I were you, we'll be cleaned out by the time we close.
今天护甲卖得很好,我要是你的话,这里剩什么我就买什么,到关门时我们的东西会卖光的。
Are you looking to trade in your armor? We buy used armor in any condition.
你的护甲需要以旧换新吗?我们会收购任何成色的二手护甲。
My favorite customer, what can I get you today?
我最喜欢的顾客来了,你今天有什么需要?
Well, hello again, what can we get you?
噢,又见面了,你要买点什么?
We're open from sunrise to sundown. What can I do for you?
我们的营业时间是从日出到日落,你要买点什么?
You need some armor?
你需要护甲吗?
We don't just sell armor, we sell armor mods too.
我们不仅卖护甲,我们还卖护甲模组。
If money's a little tight, armor mods might be just what you need.
如果你手头紧,那护甲模组或许能满足你的需要。
You can get some extra oomph out of your armor by adding a few simple modifications. We sell them right here.
你可以增加一些简单的模组来让你的护甲变得更强,我们这里就有卖。
Great to see you again. What's it going to be today?
很高兴又见到你,今天要买点什么?
Just remember, when you buy at Trader Joel's, I will always take care of you and make things right, no matter what.
记住,当你在商人约珥的店购物时,我任何时候都会关照你,并且不管什么事都负责到底。
Remember that satisfaction is always guaranteed. For me, at least, heheheh.
记住,任何时候都保证满意,至少对我来说是这样,哈哈哈。
How are you doing this fine day?
今天真是美好的一天啊,你好吗?

清晨问候

Good morning! We've got armor, weapons and about everything to make you look and feel like the badass you are.
早上好!我们这里有护甲、武器,以及能让你看起来和感觉像是硬汉的几乎所有东西。
Good morning! Would you like a coffee while you browse?
早上好!你逛的时候要不要来杯咖啡?
Top of the morning to ya! We've got armor that will make you feel like a million dukes.
早上好啊!我们这儿有能让你感觉自己有百万公爵币的护甲。
Glad to see you this morning. Are you the miner type, or maybe you want to see our hoarder outfit? Or my personal favorite, the wasteland assassin outfit.
很高兴能在今天早上见到你。你是喜欢挖矿的人吗?还是你想看看我们的囤积者套装?又或者你会对我个人最喜欢的荒野刺客套装感兴趣?
Good morning, what can we get you today?
早上好,今天要买点什么?

下午问候

My favorite customer! Good afternoon.
我最喜欢的顾客!下午好啊。
Good afternoon, we've got armor deals all day long.
下午好啊,我们全天都有护甲特卖活动。
Greetings this fine afternoon. We've got great deals all day.
你好,真是个美好的下午啊,我们全天都有很棒的特卖活动哦。
Afternoon my friend. How can I help you?
下午好啊,我的朋友,有什么需要的?
Great afternoon! If it's armor you need, you're a friend indeed. As long as you've got the dukes.
下午好!如果你是想买护甲,那你就真的是我朋友,只要你有公爵币就行。

傍晚问候

Good evening! If I may say so, you would look fantastic in a new set of armor.
晚上好!请容我说一句,如果你穿上一套新的护甲会很好看的。
It's a fine evening tonight. We've got some specials running, have a look around.
今晚真是个美好的夜晚啊,我们有些商品在特价出售,看看吧。
Welcome to Trader Joel's this fine evening. We're selling out fast, but still have some great deals yet.
欢迎在这个美好的夜晚光临商人约珥的店。我们的商品卖得很快,但还是有一些很棒的特价商品。
You're just in time for our evening special. Every sale comes with a full no money back guarantee.
你来得刚刚好,我们正在搞夜间特卖。每件商品都有完全不退款保证。
Good evening, are you shopping for yourself or looking for a gift?
晚上好,你是想给自己买东西还是在找送人的礼物?

晚间问候

It's getting late, but I've got a few sweet deals left.
时候不早了,但我这儿还有几件不错的特价商品。
We're closing soon, but it's never too late to make a sale.
我们快要关门了,但做成一笔交易什么时候都不算晚。
We're about ready to close, what can I get you?
我们准备关门了,你要买点什么?
It's almost closing time, so let me show you our best deals.
我们关门的时间快到了,所以我给你看看我们最棒的特价商品吧。

血月问候

It's a blood moon, you'd best stock up on some armor!
今晚是血月之夜,你最好囤一些护甲!
Blood moons are super dangerous. You'd best buy some armor if you want to make it through the night.
血月之夜可是超级危险的,你如果想撑过这一夜,最好买些护甲。
I love a good blood moon, we sell out every time.
我爱死美好的血月之夜了,我们每次都会卖光库存。
If your armor is wrecked after tonight's blood moon, we'll be running sales first thing in the morning.
如果今晚的血月过后你的护甲损坏了,我们明天一早会第一时间搞促销的。
I like the blood moons, they are good for business.
我喜欢血月之夜,那有利于我的生意。

玩家生病问候

Is that a zombie bite? Some armor could have prevented that, but I might have some antibiotics.
你那是被丧尸咬了吗?护甲可以防止这种情况发生,不过我可能有一些抗生素。
Did you get bit? I sell bite-resistant armor that can prevent that sort of thing.
你被咬了吗?我这儿出售防咬护甲,可以防止这种情况发生。
You don't look so good. I might have something for that.
你的情况看起来不太好,我可能有能帮到你的东西。
If you're infected, I'd go see trader Jen.
如果你被感染了,我会去找商人杰恩。
You look a bit ill. I can still help you out. What did you need today?
你看起来好像不太舒服。我还是能帮你,你今天需要什么?

任务

接受任务

Excellent! Make sure to buy some armor. That might be a little dangerous.
好极了!你务必要买些护甲,这可能会有点危险。
This will make you some decent dukes. After my commission, of course.
这能让你挣到一笔可观的公爵币,当然了,要扣掉我的佣金。
That is fantastic news.
这真是个好消息啊。
I knew I could count on you.
我就知道我能指望你。
You are a real go-getter.
你还真是个能干的人呢。
You've got guts, I'll give you that.
你很有胆量,这点我承认。
You've made the right choice.
你做了正确的选择。
That job might be nasty. I think you should upgrade your armor, just to be safe.
这工作可能会很凶险,我觉得你应该升级一下你的护甲,以防万一。
Now that we are business partners, I think you should invest in some better armor.
既然现在我们是生意伙伴了,我觉得你应该花钱买些好点的护甲。
Work hard and sell, and your pockets will swell.
努力工作,多卖东西,你的钱包自然就会鼓起来。
If you get this job done today, I'll give you 5% off anything when we're having a sale.
如果你今天能完成这项工作,我们促销时我就给你所有商品5%的折扣。
If the job gets risky, there is no shame in quitting. But remember to take another job. I need those commissions.
如果这项工作的风险太大,那么放弃也没什么好丢人的。不过记得再接另一项工作,我需要那些佣金。

完成任务

I knew I picked the right person for the job.
我就知道我选对了人来做这项工作。
Great job! I've got more jobs ready for you.
干得好!我这儿为你准备了更多的工作。
Congratulations! I'll break out the Grandpa's Moonshine so I can celebrate.
祝贺你啊!我要拿出祖父的私酒来好好庆祝一下。
Here you go, If you spend it all in one place, make sure it's at Trader Joel's.
给你。如果你要把这些钱全花在一个地方,那一定要花在我商人约珥的店。
Time's a wasting! Lets get another job for you.
时间不等人!我们赶紧再给你找项工作吧。
Oh, this will pad my pockets real nicely. Here's your cut.
噢,这会让我的钱包鼓不少呢,这是你的那份。
You just made my day AND covered my Duke payment.
你让我今天心情大好,而且我也有钱付给公爵了。
Fantastic! You got the job done, so here is your payment.
好极了!你完成了工作,这是给你的报酬。
I wasn't sure you had it in you to pull that off, great job!
我之前还不确定你有没有实力完成这项工作呢,干得好!
Here's your pay, good job.
这是给你的报酬,干得好。

取消任务

You aren't greasing the wheels of commerce like that.
你这样可没法促进商业运作。
And I thought you were the ambitious type.
我还以为你是有着雄心壮志的那种人。
Well, that's a disappointment.
噢,真让人失望。
If you're done wasting my time, step back and make some room for someone with business sense.
如果你浪费够了我的时间,那就走开,给有商业头脑的人腾点地方。
If I had a duke for every job you turned down, I'd be even richer.
要是你每拒绝一项工作,我就能获得一枚公爵币,那我一定更有钱了。
How are you going to get ahead sitting on your ass?
你光坐着怎么会出人头地?
Laziness is the secret ingredient of failure.
懒惰是失败的秘方。
No action, no results.
没有行动,就没有结果。
I didn't get where I am saying no to work.
我可不是靠拒绝工作获得今天的成就的。
To say you don't have time really means you don't want to.
你嘴上说没时间,实际上是你不想做。
Can't never did anything.
什么都说做不来,那样你是干不成什么事的。

任务还未完成

Yeah, let's finish the job I gave you first.
好,你先把我之前给你的工作完成了再说吧。
Slow down, friend, you need to finish that other work first.
别急,朋友,你得先把另外那项工作完成了再说。
Here's how it works. You finish the task I gave you, then we'll find a new one.
是这样,你先把我之前给你的工作完成了,我们再去找新的工作。
If you finish that other errand, I'll have something for you.
如果你完成了另一项差事,我会给你一些东西。
It's great you are so ambitious, but I need you to finish that other job first.
你这么有进取心是好事,但我需要你先完成另外那项工作。

提供任务

I've got just the job for someone with your talents.
我有份工作正适合你这样的人才。
You need some work? I need some commissions!
你需要工作吗?我需要佣金!
Are you looking to earn some dukes? I've got jobs for someone like you.
你想赚点公爵币吗?我有工作可以交给你这样的人。
You look like you could handle yourself. Want to earn some coin?
你看起来挺有本事的。想赚点钱吗?
If you like coin as much as I do, you should have a look at these jobs.
如果你像我一样爱钱,那你应该看一下这些工作。
I'd take the harder jobs, they pay more and I get a bigger commission.
我要是你的话,我会接难一点的工作,报酬更高,而且我能拿到更多的佣金。
Remember to buy some armor if you take this job, it could be dangerous.
如果你接了这项工作,记得买些护甲,可能会很危险。
Think of all the stuff you can buy from me if you complete this job.
想想如果你完成了这项工作,你能在我这里买多少东西。
Remember, if you complete the job, we'll pay you in dukes and rare merchandise.
记住,如果你完成了这项工作,我们会给你公爵币和稀有商品当报酬。
We've got work if you need dukes.
如果你需要公爵币,我们这儿有些活儿。
If you need coin, this is the best way to get it.
如果你需要钱,这是最佳的挣钱路子了。
If you want to earn some dukes, we've got some work.
如果你想挣点公爵币,我们这儿有些工作。
We always need someone to handle the tough jobs.
我们总是需要人手来处理一些棘手的工作。
Alright, if you're in, here's what we got.
好吧,如果你要做,这是我们能提供的工作。

特殊任务

Hey there, survivor! You've proven you're quite the go-getter. Think you can give me a hand with a real toughie?
嘿,幸存者!你证明了你是个有干劲的人。你看你能不能帮我解决一个真正的难题?
Bravo! You've tackled that task with finesse. Consider this reward a small token of my appreciation.
好样的!你巧妙地完成了那项任务。这报酬就当作是我一点小小的谢意吧。
Now, if you can handle this, I'll make sure you're well taken care of, believe you me. I've got something special lined up for you as a thank you.
如果你能摆平这事,我一定会好好报答你的,你相信我。我给你准备了一样特别的东西当谢礼。
Alright, here's the deal. I've outlined everything you need to know in this note. Think of it as your key to unlocking success. Keep it safe, and you'll ace this mission.
好了,事情是这样,我把你需要知道的一切都列在这张字条里了。你就把它当作是你解锁成功的钥匙吧。保管好它,你就能顺利完成这项任务。

交易

打开交易面板

Looking to armor up and make those raiders think twice?
想身披厚甲,让那些袭击者不敢轻易对你下手吗?
Welcome to the fortress of fashion, my friend!
欢迎来到时尚的堡垒,我的朋友!
Howdy, partner!
你好啊,伙计!
Welcome to the one-stop shop for all your armor needs.
欢迎来到可满足你全部护甲需求的一站式商店。
You're in for a treat, partner.
你有福了,伙计。
Howdy, survivor!
你好啊,幸存者!
Trader Joel's has got the gear to make it happen.
商人约珥的店里有能让你心想事成的装备。
You're in luck, my friend!
你走运了,我的朋友!
Welcome, welcome, one and all!
欢迎,欢迎大家!
Our armor is top-notch.
我们的护甲是最顶级的。
Refunds? Oh, you won't be needing one, trust me!
退款?噢,你不会需要那个的,相信我。
Don't worry about buyer's remorse at Trader Joel's!
在商人约珥的店,你不用担心东西买回去之后会后悔。
You're in luck because I've got the goods.
你走运了,因为我这儿有你要的东西。
I'll make sure you walk away with a deal sweeter than honey.
我保证你会得到一笔比蜂蜜还甜的交易。
We don't just sell armor, we sell peace of mind.
我们卖的不仅是护甲,而是一份安心。
Looking to armor up and face the wasteland head-on?
想身披厚甲,直面荒野吗?
Trader Joel's is the one stop ship for all your armor needs!
商人约珥的店是能满足你所有护甲需求的一站式商店!
Step right up and let's find you the perfect fit.
进来吧,我们来给你找一身最合适的。
I've got armor that'll make you feel like a legend.
我这里有能让你感觉自己像个传奇人物的护甲。
Need some protection to brave the wild frontier?
需要一些防护装备来勇闯荒野边疆吗?
Trader Joel's is your one-stop shop for all things armor.
商人约珥的店是能让你买齐所有护甲的一站式商店。
Trader Joel's has got the gear to make it happen.
商人约珥的店里有能让你心想事成的装备。
Our armor is known throughout the land.
我们的护甲在这一片都很有名。
if you buy now, I'll even give you a special discount on your next purchase.
如果你现在买东西,你下次来购物我给你个特别折扣。
Step right up and witness the finest armor money can buy.
进来看看你能用钱买到的最精良的护甲吧。
If you act fast, I'll even throw in a sharp stick.
如果你下手快,我还会额外送你一根尖锐之棍。
Our stuff is like a suit of armor passed down through generations, steeped in history and resilience.
我们的东西就像一套代代相传的护甲,充满了历史和耐用性。
With our full no-money-back guarantee, you can shop with confidence knowing you're covered.
有了我们的完全不退款保证,你可以放心购物,因为你知道这都是有保障的。

达成交易

Thank you very much. Remember, Trader Joel's is where you got that great deal.
非常感谢。记住,在商人约珥这儿,你能买到很棒的特价商品。
I knew you would be a paying customer from the moment I saw you.
从我看到你的那一刻,我就知道你是那种会付钱的顾客。
Come back soon. We restock daily
欢迎下次光临,我们每天都会补货的。
Remember Trader Joel's if you need armor.
如果你需要护甲,记得来商人约珥的店。
That, my friend, was a fantastic deal!
我的朋友,那真是一笔超棒的交易!
You are now my favorite customer of the day.
你现在是我今天最喜欢的顾客了。
This makes up for the shit you stole from me.
这弥补了你从我这儿偷走的东西。
That's a fine choice you just made.
你刚才的选择很正确。
Thank you, I needed a sale after dealing with gawkers and talkers all day.
谢谢你,在和只看不买和只说不买的人打了一天交道之后,我需要做成一笔交易。
I bet your friends will be jealous of that.
我敢打赌那会让你的朋友羡慕死的。
Come back soon. We restock often.
欢迎下次光临,我们经常补货的。

交易取消

I knew a guy once who thought he didn't need armor. He's dead now.
我认识一个自以为不需要护甲的家伙,他现在死了。
No pressure to buy, but you might want to consider your safety in the wasteland and buy at least one item.
我不逼你买,但你或许要考虑一下你在荒野里的安全,然后至少买一样东西吧。
It's never a good idea to go out there unarmored. I'd reconsider your options, pal.
不穿护甲到外面去从来都不是一个好主意,伙计,我要是你,我会重新考虑一下你的选择。
I would love to set you up on a payment plan, but the Duke wants his payment on time. And I like my legs unbroken, if you know what I mean.
我很乐意让你分期付款,可公爵希望按时收到钱,而我不希望我的腿断掉,你懂我的意思吧?
Well, there's smart, and then there's dead. I guess we know which one you are.
有聪明的人,也有死掉的人。我想我们知道你是哪种人了。
Tell you what, if you can make it out the door in 3 seconds, I won't shoot you in the back.
这样吧,如果你能在3秒内走出门,我就不在背后对你开枪。
If you're too cheap to buy armor, we've got all you need to make your own.
如果你太抠门不愿买护甲,那我们这儿也有自制护甲需要的所有东西。
I'll see you again soon. Probably as a zombie since you didn't buy any armor.
我很快会再见到你的。到时你可能变成丧尸了,因为你什么护甲都没买。
Seems like you have a 'spend no money guarantee'.
看样子你有‘绝不花钱保证’啊。
Now, I know you're going to need some armor, so you should reconsider.
我知道你会需要护甲的,所以你应该重新考虑一下。
And I had you pegged for a winner.
我还以为你会是个赢家呢。
Now I'm pretty sure you aren't bite proof or bullet proof, so you should reconsider.
现在我很确定你既不防咬也不防弹了,所以你应该重新考虑一下。
Well, if you'll excuse me, I have some paying customers to attend to.
失陪一下,我有些会付钱的顾客要接待。
Well, you know where we are if you change your mind.
如果你改变主意了,你知道在哪儿能找到我们。

拒绝收购

I appreciate the hustle, I do. But I'm already knee-deep in merchandise
我很欣赏你的努力,真的,可是我这儿的货已经多到堆成山了。
Appreciate it, but I'm knee-deep in inventory. I can't take more.
多谢,可我的库存已经爆满了,我没办法再收更多了。
This ship's tight. Can't take on more cargo.
这船已经满了,没办法再收更多货了。
I've got enough horsepower. No more rides, thanks.
我已经有足够的马力了,不需要更多的坐骑了,谢谢。

收购稀有物品

Oh, very nice, I can sell this for five times what I just gave you.
噢,好极了,这东西我能以刚给你的那个价的五倍卖出去。
Oh, you don't see these very often. I'll take more if you can find them.
噢,这东西可不常见啊。如果你能再找到一些的话,我都要了。
Oh, Trader Rekt was wanting one of these. He can go fuck himself.
噢,商人雷克特很想要一个这东西。做他妈的梦去吧。
This is a fine piece. You must have done some dirty deeds to procure this. I think I'm starting to like you.
这是一件好东西啊,你肯定是做了什么见不得人的勾当才拿到它的。我好像开始喜欢你了。

其他

传闻

One look at the Duke's men, and you can tell they are a bunch of degenerates.
你一眼就能看出公爵手下的那群人都是些品行不端的家伙。
The Duke tried to get me with his protection racket. I sold that son of a bitch a bunch of armor and marked it up so high that it covered his bill and made me a nice profit.
公爵想敲诈我,要我交保护费。我以极高的价格卖了一大堆护甲给那个混蛋,不仅弥补了他讹我的钱,我还赚了不少。
The Duke's always killing people. How am I going to turn a profit with no customers?
公爵总是杀人,要是没有了顾客,我还怎么赚钱?
The Duke might kill a lot of scumbags and make Navezgane a bit safer. The problem is that he kills a lot of good people too.
公爵虽然杀了很多无赖,让纳维戈恩变得安全一点了,可问题是,他也杀了很多好人。
All the Duke cares about is money and power. I get that, but what he's willing to do for it is where I draw the line.
公爵只关心金钱和权力,这我能理解,可他为了得到那两样所愿意做的事才是我不能接受的。
The Dukes are just a bunch of terrorists, if you asked me.
依我看,公爵帮就是一群恐怖分子。
Noah's a brave man to go up against a tyrant like the Duke.
诺亚是一位勇士,敢于反抗像公爵这样的暴君。
I'll be rich if Noah wins this war. Do you know how much taxes the Duke charges me?
要是诺亚赢得了这场战争,我会变成有钱人的。你知道公爵收我多少税吗?
Make no mistake, The White River Settlers are the good guys.
毫无疑问,白河定居者都是好人。
Noah believes in free trade, so he's got my vote.
诺亚信奉自由贸易,所以我支持他。
The White River Settlers help grease the wheels of commerce. That makes them the good guys in my book.
白河定居者促进了商业的运作,因为这个,我就认为他们是好人。
People love a good story. Ever since Noah stood up to the Duke, people can't stop talking about him. He's like an apocalyptic Robin Hood.
大家都喜欢美好的故事。自从诺亚站出来反抗公爵以来,大家就一直在传他的事迹。他就像是末世里的罗宾汉。
Trader Rekt might have a good selection of food, but wouldn't it be better to have a nice set of armor? You can't eat if you're dead.
虽然商人雷克特那里有一系列精挑细选的好吃的,但拥有一套好的护甲不是更好吗?你如果死了就吃不了东西了。
Trader Jen fancies me, I just know it.
商人杰恩喜欢我,我能感觉到。
Trader Jen and I both support The White River Settlers. That makes us friends, right?
我和商人杰恩都支持白河定居者,所以我们算是朋友,对吧?
I've been trying to sell Trader Rekt armor for years. People keep shooting him because he's an asshole, but he's too stubborn to die.
多年来我一直尝试卖护甲给商人雷克特。人们总是开枪打他,因为他是个混蛋,但他太顽强了,就是死不了。
I don't know how Trader Rekt stays in business with the way he treats his customers.
商人雷克特那样子对待他的顾客,我不知道他是怎样维持经营的。
I don't like to toot my own horn, but I outsell all the other traders combined.
我也不喜欢自吹自擂,可我的销售额比其他商人加起来还要多。
The White River Settlers provide hope for a free society.
白河定居者给我们带来了建立一个自由社会的希望。
The Duke is just a dictator in a fancy suit.
公爵只是一个穿着华丽西装的独裁者。
I like Noah, but he is so cheap, he'd probably pay you in expired coupons.
我喜欢诺亚,可是他很抠门,他可能会用过期的优惠券来付你钱。

提示

You can make your own armor from scrap parts, but I doubt it's as good as what you can get here.
你可以用废零件来自己造护甲,但我不相信你造出来的能和我们这里卖的一样好。
Duct tape is probably the most useful item in the apocalypse. You can make your own with some glue and cloth.
胶带大概是末世里最有用的东西了,你可以用胶水和布料来自制胶带。
Did you know you can modify your boots to take less fall damage?
你知道吗?你可以改造你的靴子来减少跌落伤害。
We sell pockets for your armor, so you can carry more loot. Best investment you'll ever make.
我们这里出售适用于你护甲的口袋,这样你就能装更多战利品了,这将会是你做的最棒的投资。
The wasteland isn't as bad as they say. Take some good armor, and you'll be fine.
荒野也没大家口中说的那么糟糕,穿上好的护甲,你就不会有事了。
You can put a filter in your helmet and drink all the murky water you want. We sell them here, too.
你可以在你的头盔里放一个过滤器,然后你就可以随便喝浑浊的水了。我们这里也有卖哦。
A helmet light mod is probably the first thing you'll want to get. Seeing is surviving.
头盔灯模组或许是你应该买的第一样东西,看得见才能活下来。
If you're the sneaky type, we sell muffled connectors for your armor.
如果你是喜欢暗中行动的人,我们这里有卖护甲消音连接器。

独白

OK. Boots over here. Man. I have so many boots.
好的。靴子在这儿。伙计。我有好多靴子。
OK. Helmets...ah...there we go.
好的。头盔……啊……我们走了。
Pauldrons are looking pretty good!
肩甲看起来不错!
Where's my polish? Where's my armor polish? I've got to make this crap look good.
我的抛光剂在哪儿?我的护甲抛光剂在哪儿?我得让这玩意儿看起来好看点。
Huh! If I put the full suits over here. Then I can put more stuff over here.
哈!如果我把全套西装放在这里。然后我可以把更多的东西放在这里。
What if I did a half off sale? HA HA! Nah. That'd be stupid.
如果我半价出售呢?哈哈!不。那太愚蠢了。
Hmm. There's some marks out there.
嗯。那里有一些痕迹。
I wonder. Maybe I could sell these as the same thing.
我想知道。也许我可以把它们当作同样的东西卖。
Should I hammer these divots out? Nah. It makes it look more rugged.
我应该把这些草皮敲平吗?不。这样看起来更结实。
Huh! I didn't know that had a hole in it.
哈!我不知道它有个洞。
Ooooohhhh...it's kind of thin here. Nah. They'll never know.
噢……这里有点薄。不。他们永远不会知道。
*singing* Putting stuff out on the shelf.
*唱歌* 把东西放到架子上。
Yeeeeaaahhhh! That's looking gooood!
耶!看起来棒极了!
Hmmmm? I paid $5000 for this, sooo aaaahhhh...$10,000!!!
嗯?我花了 5000 美元买的,所以啊啊啊……10000 美元!!!
Do I price this at $200? Naaahhh nah. Let's make it an even $5000!!!
我要把这个定价 200 美元吗?不不不。我们来凑个 5000 美元吧!!!
If I price this at $7000, and sell it for $5000, but I bought it for $400...PROFIT!!!
如果我把这个定价为 7000 美元,然后以 5000 美元的价格出售,但我以 400 美元的价格买下它……利润!!!
You'd think, that maybe, with the polish, they'd figure something to get rid of blood stains.
你会想,也许,用了抛光剂,他们会想办法去除血迹。
Man! Blood is so hard to scrub out!
伙计!血迹很难洗掉!
Oh! Is this a...oh no...no...that's umm, well that's bone.
哦!这是……哦不……不……那是骨头。
What kind of insulation is...oh..oh..that's umm, that's skin.
什么样的绝缘材料是……哦……哦……那是皮肤。
Aaaahhhh! Oh! There's padding in this helmet! Oh ho ho noooo...that's the top of somebody's skull.
啊啊啊啊!哦!这个头盔里有衬垫!哦哦哦不……那是某人的头骨顶部。
Arrrgh! That's not coming out!
啊!这可不行!
The straps on this are kind of loose. It might fall off, but umm, IT'S A FEATURE!!!
这上面的带子有点松。它可能会掉下来,但嗯,这是一个特色!!!
Humph. This isn't jointed well and might come of in battle, but aaaahhh...OH! Quick escape!
哼。这接缝不太好,可能会在战斗中脱落,但是啊啊啊……哦!快逃!
Hmm. This is kind of loose. Might come off in battle. AH! I'll sell it as, "Easy to put on and off."
嗯。这有点松。可能会在战斗中脱落。啊!我会以“易于穿脱”的名义出售它。
Previously shot armor.
之前被击中的盔甲。

长时间静止

In case you missed it, we sell pockets for armor too.
为了防止你没注意到,我提醒你一下,我们也卖护甲的口袋哦。
It's nice to finally see someone in this store who knows good armor when they see it.
太好了,我的店里终于来了一位一眼就能看出哪件是好护甲的顾客。
Take your time and have a look around. You'll get no pressure from Trader Joel. So, have you made your selections?
慢慢看,商人约珥不会给你任何压力的。那么,你选好要买什么了吗?
So, you're just looking? Terrific, terrific. That's what we're here for. I can sell you some nice goggles so you can see these sweet deals even better.
这么说你只是来看看的?很好,好极了。我们在这里开店就是给人来看的。我可以卖你一些很棒的护目镜,这样你就能更清楚地看到这些超棒的特价商品了。
Take all the time you want. Look. Touch. Smell. Trader Joel isn't going to pressure you, no sir! So can I put that in a trash bag to-go?
慢慢看,慢慢摸,慢慢闻。商人约珥不会给你压力,绝对不会的,先生!所以我能把那个装进垃圾袋带走吗?
I'm assuming you've got a special someone back at base? The last thing you want to do is come home empty-handed.
我猜你在基地里有一个很特别的人吧?你最不应该做的事就是空着手回家。
Now, don't take this the wrong way, but I've seen zombies with better armor than the stuff you're wearing. Let's get you fixed up.
别误会我的意思,但我见过有些丧尸身上穿的护甲比你这身都还要好。让我们给你换套好的吧。
If you can't decide, I would go for the most expensive one. You always get what you pay for.
如果你拿不定主意,我建议选最贵的。正所谓一分钱一分货。
I owned a sporting goods chain before the apocalypse. Noah used to come in and buy everything on clearance.
灾变发生前,我经营着一家体育用品连锁店,诺亚经常在清仓大甩卖时过来扫货。
Damaged goods sell for less, so if you want to make the most money, make sure to repair them before the sale.
损坏的物品价格会低一点,所以如果你想卖出最好的价钱,你就一定要修好它们再拿去卖。
I heard Higashi Labs is responsible for the zombie outbreak.
我听说东实验室要为丧尸爆发负责。
Trader Bob needs to pick a side. You stay in the middle too long, you get sandwiched.
商人鲍勃得选边站,如果保持中立太久,就会被夹在中间的。
So what will it be?
你有什么需要?
If I don't have what you're looking for, check back tomorrow. We restock frequently.
如果我这儿没有你要找的东西,那明天再来看看吧,我们经常补货的。
Trader Hugh is just as rough as the apocalypse.
商人休就跟这末世一样粗暴野蛮。
If you like, I can just pick something for you.
如果你愿意,我可以帮你挑几样。
Just look at all that amazing merchandise!
看看所有这些超赞的商品吧。
Have you ever seen wares this nice before?
你之前有见过这么好的商品吗?
My merchandise is so fine, you wouldn't even know it's used.
我这儿的商品好到你甚至都看不出它是二手的。
Can you believe these amazingly low prices?
你能相信这些只卖这么低的价格吗?
Trader Rekt's prices are too fucking high!
商人雷克特的东西卖得太他妈贵了!

玩家偷窃

I'll just mark up whatever you buy to cover that.
以后不管你买什么,我都会多收你钱,以弥补你给我造成的损失。
You think you're pretty slick, don't you?
你以为自己很机灵是吧?
This is a business, not a charity. But I'll look the other way since you're a good customer.
我是在做生意,不是做慈善。不过鉴于你是个好顾客,我就当没看见好了。
As long as you buy one item, I'm still profiting nicely.
只要你买一样东西,我还是有钱赚。
I think I'll just call the Duke and tell him you're the reason I can't make my protection payment.
我觉得还是给公爵打电话好了,告诉他我交不起保护费全都是因为你。

想让玩家打工

Hey, hey, hey! I've been hearing some impressive reports about your work for the other traders. Swing by my place, I've got some bigger jobs for you now.
嘿嘿嘿!我听说别的商人对你的工作颇为赞赏。到我的店里来吧,我现在有些更重大的工作交给你。
Alright, partner! I've been hearing some good things about your hustle with the other traders. Step on by, I've got a little somethin' that could use your touch.
好,伙计!我听说你给其他商人工作时表现得都很好。到我这儿来一下吧,我有点小事需要你帮忙。
  • 玩家之前在商人休接任务
It's Trader Joel here. You've been running with Trader Hugh, huh? I think I've got some quests that will catch your eye. Swing on in!
我是商人约珥,你在跟商人休混,对吧?我这儿有些工作,应该能吸引你的眼球。过来看看吧!
  • 玩家之前在商人杰恩接任务
Well, well, well. Look who's been getting cozy with Trader Jen. If you're finished playing her little helper, come see me. I've got a job that needs your attention.
哎哟喂,看看是谁一直跟商人杰恩走得很近啊。如果你演完了她小帮手的角色,就来见一下我吧。我有一项工作需要你处理一下。
  • 玩家之前在商人雷克特接任务
Hey there, survivor. I hear you've been gettin' your hands dirty over at Trader Rekt's. Must be a barrel of laughs over there, huh? Swing by when you're done scrubbin' off the grime, I've got a job that might actually put a smile on your face.
你好,幸存者,我听说你在替商人雷克特干脏活。那边的活儿一定很有趣吧?等你把手洗干净之后到我这儿来一下吧,我这儿有个活儿,说不定能真正让你露出笑容。
  • 玩家之前在商人鲍勃接任务
Hey, survivor. Heard you've been knee-deep in grease over at Trader Bob's. Well, if you're done slicking up your boots, come on over. I've got a job that might actually let you breathe some fresh air.
嘿,幸存者,听说你在商人鲍勃的店忙着干脏活。如果你擦干净靴子了,就到我这儿来一趟吧。我有项工作给你,说不定能让你呼吸到新鲜的空气。

邀请接见

It seems you've been doing good work, my friend. Noah from The White River Settlers wants to meet you. This is an amazing opportunity, friend.
你貌似表现得很好,我的朋友。白河定居者中的诺亚想见你。这是个绝佳的机会啊,朋友。
Guess what? Noah wants to meet you! Come in, and I'll give you the details.
你猜怎么着?诺亚想见你!进来吧,我详细跟你讲讲。
I thought you were playing for the right team, but I guess I was wrong. The Duke likes the work you've done and wants to meet you. I wouldn't trust him, if I were you.
我之前还以为你在为正确的队伍效力呢,但看来是我错了。公爵很欣赏你做的工作,并且想见你。如果我是你的话,我就不会信他。
So the Duke's men were at my store looking for you. Come in, and I'll give you the details.
公爵手下的人来我店里找过你。进来吧,我详细跟你讲讲。

疼痛反应

*pain grunt* OW! STOP!
*痛苦地咕哝* 哎哟!停!
*pain grunt* HEY! What are you doing!
*痛苦地咕哝* 嘿!你在干什么!
*pain grunt* OH OW!!!
*痛苦地咕哝* 哦,哎呀!!!
UGH! Come ON!
呃!来吧!
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt* OH! I will shoot back!
*痛苦地咕哝* 哦!我会还击的!
*pain grunt* See the hat!? I have a gun!
*痛苦地咕哝* 看到帽子了吗!?我有枪!
*pain grunt* God! What is wrong with you!?
*痛苦地咕哝* 天啊!你怎么了!?
*pain grunt then laughs* Actually just kidding. I'm an NPC. You can't kill me.
*痛苦地咕哝着笑了* 其实只是开玩笑。我是一个 NPC。你不能杀我。
*pain grunt then laughs* You can't kill the shop keepers.
*痛苦地咕哝着笑了* 你不能杀店主。
*pain grunt* Ooowww! Golly!
*痛苦地咕哝* 哎呀!天哪!
*pain grunt and mumbles curses under his breath* Ooowwww shiiiiit fuuuuuccck!
*痛苦地咕哝着低声咒骂* 哎哟,该死的!
*pain grunts and then laughs* Ooo that tickles.
*痛苦的咕哝声然后大笑* 哦,真痒。
*pain grunts and then laughs* You're in an armor shop! This is Kevlar!
*痛苦的咕哝声然后大笑* 你在一家防弹衣店里!这是凯夫拉纤维!
*pain grunts and then laughs* I'm wearing Kevlar! You're in an armor shop buddy!
*痛苦的咕哝声然后大笑* 我穿着凯夫拉纤维!你在一家防弹衣店里,伙计!
*pain grunts and then laughs*
*痛苦的咕哝声然后大笑*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunts and then laughs* Body armor!
*痛苦的咕哝声然后大笑* 防弹衣!
*pain grunts and then laughs* I'm wearing body armor!
*痛苦的咕哝声然后大笑* 我穿着防弹衣!

音效

  • 咳嗽
*coughing*
*咳嗽*
*coughing*
*咳嗽*
*coughing*
*咳嗽*
*coughing*
*咳嗽*
  • 死亡呻吟
*death grunts*
*死亡呻吟*
*death grunts*
*死亡呻吟*
*death grunts*
*死亡呻吟*
*death grunts then mumbles* Why!?
*死亡呻吟然后念叨*为什么?!
*death grunts*
*死亡呻吟*
*death grunts*
*死亡呻吟*
*death grunts*
*死亡呻吟*
*death grunts*
*死亡呻吟*
  • 咕哝
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
  • 大笑
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
  • 痛苦
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
  • 打虫子
Aaaaahhhh!!!
啊啊啊啊!!!
Eeeeehhh!!!
啊!!!
*grumble sounds*
*发牢骚*
Oooohhh!!!
噢!!!
Eeeeehhh!!!
啊!!!
Aaaaahhhh!!!
啊啊啊啊!!!
*grumble sounds*
*发牢骚*
*grumble sounds*
*发牢骚*
Aaaaahhhh!!!
啊啊啊啊!!!
*grumble sounds*
*发牢骚*
*grumble sounds*
*发牢骚*
*grumble sounds*
*发牢骚*
*grumble sounds*
*发牢骚*
*grumble sounds*
*发牢骚*
Aaaaahhhh!!!
啊啊啊啊!!!
*grumble sounds*
*发牢骚*
  • 嘲笑
*scoffs*
*嘲笑*
*scoffs*
*嘲笑*
*scoffs*
*嘲笑*
*scoffs*
*嘲笑*
*scoffs*
*嘲笑*
*scoffs*
*嘲笑*
*scoffs*
*嘲笑*
*scoffs*
*嘲笑*
*scoffs*
*嘲笑*
  • 叹息
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
  • 清嗓子
*clears throat*
*清嗓子*
*clears throat*
*清嗓子*
  • 吹口哨
*whistling*
*吹口哨*
*whistling*
*吹口哨*
*whistling*
*吹口哨*
*whistling*
*吹口哨*