守望先锋
|
Your arrogance will cost you. |
你的傲慢会让你付出代价。 |
|
Ignore us at your peril. |
无视我们,后果自负。 |
|
We cannot fail when we strive together. |
并肩而战,我们就不会失败。 |
|
We will fight like cornered beasts. |
哪怕深陷绝境,猛兽也不会屈服。 |
|
You have my attention. |
这才是重点。 |
|
They will fight us. And they will lose. |
敌人会反抗,但结局注定失败。 |
|
I do not fight for myself. I never have. |
我战斗的目的从来都不是为了自己。 |
|
Do your worst, or I will. |
下手要狠,不然我来教你。 |
|
I know what you're doing. |
你在做什么,我一清二楚。 |
|
Only the merciful deserve mercy. |
慈悲之心只留给慈悲之人。 |
|
Bittersweet... but fitting. |
苦乐参半……非常恰当。 |
战令语音
|
Justice is cruel. It demands sacrifice. |
正义是残酷的,要想成就它,唯有牺牲。战令奖励 |
|
The galaxy will tremble before us. |
银河将在我们面前颤抖。战令奖励 |
|
We did not start this war. |
这场战争不是我们挑起的。战令奖励 |
|
I fought for peace for too long. I was a fool. |
我为和平奋斗了太久,何等的愚蠢。战令奖励 |
|
History will forgive me, even if you cannot. |
就算你们不肯原谅,历史也会原谅我。战令奖励 |
|
Without fear, there is no fury. |
没有恐惧,就没有愤怒。战令奖励 |
商城购买
|
I roil with the fury of a detonating star. |
我的怒火堪比爆发的恒星。商城中限时购买 |
任务解锁
- 完成奥林匹斯之战活动的“波塞冬之声”挑战后解锁
|
You will regret your insolence when I free the kraken. |
等我放出海怪,你会后悔你的傲慢。 |
- 完成终极情人节活动的“爱能拯救世界”挑战后解锁
|
Our lives are short. Will you share yours with me? |
生命苦短。你是否愿意与我共度? |