(建立内容为“ ==准备就绪== {{WAR3Audio|File=varimathrasready1|Script=I have returned.|Translation=我重回世间。}} ==点击人物== {{WAR3Audio|File=varimathraswhat1|S…”的新页面) |
小 |
||
第1行: | 第1行: | ||
− | + | {{WAR3Banner|Name=Dreadlord|Race=Undead|Desc=瓦里玛萨斯虽是在第三次大战中统帅过军团部队的恐惧魔王之一,但却没能阻止巫妖王的反叛。之后,他又不幸与希尔瓦娜斯·风行者结盟,并在可耻地失败之前最后祈求了一次力量。}} | |
==准备就绪== | ==准备就绪== | ||
{{WAR3Audio|File=varimathrasready1|Script=I have returned.|Translation=我重回世间。}} | {{WAR3Audio|File=varimathrasready1|Script=I have returned.|Translation=我重回世间。}} | ||
第30行: | 第30行: | ||
{{WAR3Audio|File=varimathraspissed7|Script=Don't worry about the fine print, the soul consumption clause is never exercised.|Translation=不用理会那些细则,灵魂消耗条款根本就没人会用。}} | {{WAR3Audio|File=varimathraspissed7|Script=Don't worry about the fine print, the soul consumption clause is never exercised.|Translation=不用理会那些细则,灵魂消耗条款根本就没人会用。}} | ||
{{WAR3Audio|File=varimathraspissed8|Script=And that concludes our demonstration, any questions?|Translation=(刀剑穿刺,惨叫)今天的示范到此为止,谁还有问题?}} | {{WAR3Audio|File=varimathraspissed8|Script=And that concludes our demonstration, any questions?|Translation=(刀剑穿刺,惨叫)今天的示范到此为止,谁还有问题?}} | ||
+ | |||
+ | |||
+ | {{魔兽争霸3|亡灵}} |
2022年10月10日 (一) 12:34的最新版本
亡灵 | |
瓦里玛萨斯虽是在第三次大战中统帅过军团部队的恐惧魔王之一,但却没能阻止巫妖王的反叛。之后,他又不幸与希尔瓦娜斯·风行者结盟,并在可耻地失败之前最后祈求了一次力量。 |
准备就绪
I have returned. | ||
我重回世间。 |
点击人物
How will this benefit me? | ||
这对我有什么好处? |
Don't waste my time. | ||
别浪费我的时间。 |
You have an idea? | ||
你有什么主意? |
You call on me? | ||
你在召唤我? |
I await your counsel. | ||
我等着你的建议。 |
施加指令
I'll do what I must. | ||
我不会手软! |
Stay out of my way. | ||
别挡我的道。 |
By any means necessary. | ||
我会不择手段。 |
Right. | ||
好的。 |
Of course. | ||
当然。 |
攻击时
Wake up, time to die. | ||
醒醒,该去死了。 |
None can oppose me. | ||
没人能反抗我。 |
This one is mine. | ||
他是我的。 |
Vanquish the weak! | ||
弱者去死! |
战吼
For the Nathrezim! | ||
为了纳斯雷兹姆! |
闲聊时
I love it when a plan comes together. | ||
我喜欢达成目标的感觉。 |
Sorry, I don't do interviews. | ||
抱歉,我不接受夜访。 |
We're not a cult so much as a maniacal group of fanatical, blade-wielding zealots. | ||
我们的教众,跟那群用刀的粗野狂热者完全不一样。 |
I'll take a huge, juicy, bloody bite out of-- What were we talking about? | ||
我要大大地咬上一口,吮吸那甘甜的血——(吸气)刚才说到哪儿了? |
I'm always on the winning side. | ||
我永远站在胜利的那一边。 |
Join me, or die. | ||
加入我,或者,去死。 |
Don't worry about the fine print, the soul consumption clause is never exercised. | ||
不用理会那些细则,灵魂消耗条款根本就没人会用。 |
And that concludes our demonstration, any questions? | ||
(刀剑穿刺,惨叫)今天的示范到此为止,谁还有问题? |
|