小 |
小 |
||
第1行: | 第1行: | ||
+ | {{WAR3Banner|Name=Muradin|Race=Human|Desc=穆拉丁是一个善良的矮人,是一个坚定的同盟,同时也是一个凶猛的敌人。他渴望挑战,无论是探险中,还是游戏、战斗。穆拉丁喜欢打一场漂亮仗,总是奋不顾身的冲入敌群。}} | ||
+ | |||
==点击人物== | ==点击人物== | ||
{{WAR3Audio|File=muradinwhat1|Script=What's happening?|Translation=怎么回事?}} | {{WAR3Audio|File=muradinwhat1|Script=What's happening?|Translation=怎么回事?}} | ||
第27行: | 第29行: | ||
{{WAR3Audio|File=muradintaunt1|Script=Is that the best you can do?|Translation=你不会就这点能耐吧?}} | {{WAR3Audio|File=muradintaunt1|Script=Is that the best you can do?|Translation=你不会就这点能耐吧?}} | ||
{{WAR3Audio|File=muradintaunt2|Script=I've met gnomes that are tougher than you!|Translation=我见过的侏儒都比你厉害!}} | {{WAR3Audio|File=muradintaunt2|Script=I've met gnomes that are tougher than you!|Translation=我见过的侏儒都比你厉害!}} | ||
+ | |||
+ | |||
+ | {{魔兽争霸3|人类}} |
2022年4月6日 (三) 11:59的最新版本
人类 | |
穆拉丁是一个善良的矮人,是一个坚定的同盟,同时也是一个凶猛的敌人。他渴望挑战,无论是探险中,还是游戏、战斗。穆拉丁喜欢打一场漂亮仗,总是奋不顾身的冲入敌群。 |
点击人物
What's happening? | ||
怎么回事? |
I'm ready and waiting. | ||
我准备好了,就等你下令呢。 |
You're kinda slow for a human, aren't ya? | ||
你可是个人类啊,怎么这么迟钝呢? |
Let's get moving. | ||
咱们动起来吧。 |
施加指令
That's more like it. | ||
这才像话。 |
Let's get it on. | ||
我已饥渴难耐。 |
Let's do this. | ||
说干就干。 |
It's hammer time! | ||
谁想吃我一锤! |
攻击时
For Khaz Modan! | ||
为了卡兹莫丹! |
For the Bronzebeards! | ||
为了铜须! |
Take this, you bastard! | ||
尝尝这招,你这混蛋! |
战吼
Beards, blood, booze and thunder! | ||
啤酒和胡子,鲜血与雷鸣! |
闲聊时
My older brother Magni is king of the dwarves. | ||
我哥哥麦格尼是矮人之王。 |
My younger brother Brann is a renowned explorer. | ||
我弟弟布莱恩是有名的探险家。 |
If I didn't kick so much ass, I'd feel a tad awkward. | ||
我要是不打遍天下,岂不是显得有点尴尬。 |
I'll play your game, you rogue. | ||
我奉陪到底,你个无赖。 |
I'll take 'The Rapist' for 500. | ||
随便你比划,我才不猜呢。 |
I'm on to you, Trebek! | ||
我盯着你呢,小子! |
Come on, you nancy boy! | ||
哈哈,得了吧,你这个娘娘腔! |
You wanna get the undead? I'll tell you how to get the undead. One of their men pulls a knife, your man pulls a gun. They send your man to the hospital, you send their man to the morgue. That's how you get the undead. | ||
你想解决亡灵?我来告诉你怎么解决亡灵。他们的人动刀子,你的人就掏枪。他们送你们的人进医院,你们就送他们的人进停尸房。亡灵就得这么解决。 |
嘲讽
Is that the best you can do? | ||
你不会就这点能耐吧? |
I've met gnomes that are tougher than you! | ||
我见过的侏儒都比你厉害! |
|