avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

雾子(守望先锋2)/技能释放

HellJoke讨论 | 贡献2023年10月12日 (四) 10:59的版本
< 返回上级:雾子

释放技能OW AbilityIcon Healing Ofuda.png

Be healed.
恢复吧。

I've got you.
有我在。

Let me balance you out.
我来帮你恢复平衡。

Like a gentle rain.
如同绵绵细雨。

Restoring balance.
重塑平衡。

Soothing your wounds.
抚平你的创伤。

You take a lot of damage, huh?
我看你伤得不轻嘛。

(Japanese) Healing.
(日语)愈合吧。

(Japanese) Protection!
(日语)净化!

(Japanese) Restoring you.
(日语)伤口愈合。

Carried on the wind.
风吹,符来。

Feels like sunlight, huh?
像不像枝桠间洒下的阳光?

(Japanese) Like komorebi.
(日语)如同林间暖阳。

The breeze brings relief.
清风抚慰伤痛。

My gift to you.
给你的礼物。

Draw strength from nature.
自然能给予力量。

Like mending a shadow.
有一种缝补影子的感觉……

  • 疑似源氏和半藏

Be careful, Shimada.
小心点,岛田。

A brush of summer.
一抹盛夏。

Your wounds run deep.
你伤得太深了……

(Japanese) You'll be fine.
(日语)已经没事了。

Under my protection.
你由我来保护。

(Japanese) I'll protect you!
(日语)我来守护你!

(Japanese) Chasing away the evil.
(日语)邪气退散。

  • 灵利女巫

Your future's bright!
你的未来充满光明!

Reading your cards.
我来解读你的牌意。

Here's some good fortune.
为你添一点好运。

It's not your time yet.
你命数未尽。

For every bad, there's some good.
祸福相依,时来运转。

Don't worry. You got a long life ahead of you.
别担心,你的人生还很长。

Your prospects are looking better.
你的运势好转起来了。

I foresee carnage in your future.
我预见到你的未来充满血腥。

  • 天照大神

Rise like the sun!
像太阳一般焕发光彩!

Burn bright for me.
为我闪耀光辉。

A new dawn for you.
新的黎明为你而来。

Restoring your light.
重燃你的光芒。

The sunlight soothes.
阳光抚慰心灵。

释放技能OW AbilityIcon Swift Step.png

I'm with you.
有我呢。

I'm here.
我来了。

(Japanese) I'm here.
(日语)我在这儿。

(Japanese) I'm with you.
(日语)有我在。

(chuckle) Hey.
(轻笑)嘿。

What's up.
你好呀。

I'm with you, Genji.
有我在,源氏。

  • 疑似破坏球

Rolling with you.
和你一起滚动出击。

How's the hunt?
狩猎还顺利吗?

  • 疑似未知英雄

Cute shoulderpads.
你的护肩挺可爱的。

  • 疑似卢西奥

Digging the tunes.
音乐不错。

  • 疑似半藏

With you, Shimada-san.
我和你一起,岛田先生。

Ho ho hey.
吼吼嘿。

  • 疑似未知英雄

Hey, big guy.
嘿,大块头。

  • 疑似渣客女王

Hey, queen.
嘿,女王。

Howdy.
你好啊。

I'll be your angel.
我来当你的天使。

(Japanese) Are you well?
(日语)你还好吗?

Manifesting.
我现身了。

I was drawn to you.
你吸引了我。

  • 灵利女巫

Fate draws us together.
命运让我们相遇。

I foresee you'll need me.
我预感到你会需要我。

Our futures are intertwined.
我们的未来交织在一起。

This bodes well for you.
这是你的吉兆。

  • 天照大神

Your prayers are answered.
回应你的祈祷。

The goddess is here.
女神在此。

Hi, sunshine.
阳光,你好。

On your horizon.
曙光降临。

Your day just got made.
赐你今日圆满。

释放技能OW AbilityIcon Protection Suzu.png

(Japanese) Cleansed.
(日语)净化你了。

Cleansed.
净化了。

Feel better?
感觉好点了吗?

Protecting!
我来守护!

Purified.
洁净如新。

Washed away.
干干净净。

Be purified!
洗涤尘埃!

Hear my bell.
铃声入耳。

You're all good.
你没事了。

You have no excuses now.
现在你找不到借口了。

Now go get 'em.
快把他们解决掉。

Kanezaka-jinja protects you.
铁坂神社庇护着你。

Cleansing your energy.
净化你的能量。

  • 灵利女巫

Warding you.
咒语守护你。

Fortune comes.
好运来到。

Luck's on your side.
运势对你有利。

This is your lucky day.
今天是你的幸运日。

Energies balanced.
能量恢复平衡。

I foresee a change for the better.
我预见了转运之兆。

  • 天照大神

I bless you.
赐福予你。

The light embraces you.
阳光笼罩着你。

Illuminated!
光耀万物!

Be resplendent.
如白昼般灿烂。

Bathe in sunlight.
沐浴在日光下。