在游戏文件里,非裔海滩男青年的语音序号为892-972。是个在海滩漫步光着身子的形象,黑人口音。
代码
BMYBE
B-Black M-Male Y-Young BE-Beach
语音
被堵住去路
Outta my freaking way. | |
别挡我的路 |
Move it or lose it pal. | |
走开不然你完了伙计 |
You better get movin'! | |
你最好走开 |
Wake up! | |
醒醒! |
You might function it up damn. | |
你可能搞错了 |
Get to it! | |
快走开! |
Wake up, mother! | |
醒醒,娘嘞! |
Come on! | |
得了吧! |
被粗暴的撞到
Excuse you, pal! | |
搞什么,伙计! |
You wanna be starring in something? | |
你想饰演什么角色? |
No way, Jose. | |
不可能,何塞 |
Ha ha I don't think so. | |
哈哈我不这么认为 |
What just ... your ass/eyes? | |
你有什么毛病? |
Damn, watch where you're going. | |
喂,能不能看看路 |
Man you stink! | |
你这个烂人 |
What the ... | |
什么鬼 |
Don't ever tell me boy. | |
别这么跟我说 |
Man you fugly. | |
这个人烂透了 |
汽车碰撞
Ah shit! | |
见鬼! |
Damn! | |
妈的! |
Well I'll say. | |
好吧我说 |
You son of a bitch! | |
狗娘养的! |
Asshole! | |
傻蛋! |
Jerkhead! | |
傻瓜! |
Beef jerky! | |
蠢货! |
You cockroach! | |
你个蟑螂! |
随意交谈
Damn, It's hot! | |
草,好烧! |
Can I borrow a dime? | |
我能借点钱吗? |
I saw him on the TV. | |
我在电视上见过他 |
You weirdo! | |
你个怪胎! |
Change the oil, pal. | |
伙计,换个牌子的油 |
It's like I'm saying it. | |
好像是我说的一样 |
Let the puppies breed. | |
让那些小狗繁衍 |
Damn nice car! | |
好炫酷的车! |
Is that real lether? | |
那是真皮吗? |
How you think it? | |
你怎么看? |
差点被碾过
Watch where you're going. | |
看路! |
What the ... | |
什么鬼? |
How in the... | |
怎么肥四… |
Yo! | |
哎呦! |
I don't believe it! | |
难以置信! |
Careful! | |
看路! |
I will kill you! | |
我要杀了你! |
Stay on the road! | |
停车! |
Asshole! | |
傻瓜! |
Jerk off! | |
傻子吧! |
看到女性
Would you look at her? | |
你在看她吗? |
Oh baby, I think so. | |
好吧宝贝,我也这样想 |
拳打脚踢
Here, take this! | |
嘿,尝尝这个! |
You bother me on the wrong day. | |
你挑错天了敢惹我 |
I'm just trying to get a tan. | |
我只是想晒黑 |
Not today, pal. | |
今天不行,伙计 |
Don't shit in my mouth and call it a Sunday. | |
别上来惹我一顿还美名其曰善待 |
I told you not to mess with me. | |
我告诉你别惹我 |
I'll beat that shit. | |
我要揍你个烂人 |
You are about to die, pal. | |
你寄了,伙计 |
非汽车碰撞
Oh, shit. | |
哦草 |
Damn. | |
妈的 |
Well, I'll say... | |
好吧,我会说... |
You son of a bitch. | |
你个贱人 |
Asshole! | |
混蛋! |
Jerkhead! | |
混蛋! |
Be jerky! | |
混蛋! |
You cockroach! | |
你个混蛋! |
被枪吓到
Put the piece down. | |
把那玩意收好 |
I'm just here for a potato chip. | |
我只是来吃瓜的 |
You are dead man. | |
你是死人 |
Whatchu talking about? | |
你在说什么? |
被揍
I just ... this puppy. | |
我就是看看小狗 |
Hey man, let's make a deal. | |
嘿伙计,来做个交易 |
You sorry ass. | |
你真烦 |
Damn thief! | |
可恶的小偷! |
So much damn crime. | |
太多犯罪了 |
Vice City is cursed! | |
罪恶都市被诅咒了 |
揍人
Excuse me? | |
有什么事? |
This a marvelous! | |
这一拳很重 |
You'd better believe it! | |
你最好识相点 |
迷路
I don't think I'm... | |
我觉得我不认路了 |
被抢钱
My money! | |
我的钱! |
复活
That's you, doc? | |
医生,是你吗? |
叫出租
Hey there, taxi! | |
在这,出租车! |