暗夜精灵 | |
灵巧型英雄,擅长在战局中切入切出,可学习闪现、刀扇、暗影突袭和复仇。 |
准备就绪
My prey is near. | ||
猎物就在附近。 |
点击人物
Have you reached the verdict? | ||
你做好裁决了吗? |
Let me investigate. | ||
我来调查一番。 |
Benthai del Elune | ||
Benthai del Elune |
Ash'valanor | ||
Ash'valanor |
I am the iron hand of justice. | ||
我即是正义的铁腕! |
施加指令
Let the hunt begin. | ||
狩猎开始。 |
Understood. | ||
明白。 |
Morothoray katal | ||
Morothoray katal |
I can taste their fear. | ||
我能品尝到他们的恐惧。 |
Justice shall be swift. | ||
正义从不迟到。 |
攻击时
They shall not escape! | ||
他们插翅难飞! |
Let justice be served! | ||
伸张正义! |
I am the law! | ||
我就是法律! |
战吼
Justice has come! | ||
正义降临! |
闲聊时
I shall be your executioner. | ||
我会亲自处决你。 |
Only the guilty need to fear me. | ||
惧我者,皆有罪。 |
Justice may be blind, but I'm not. | ||
正义或许会盲目,但我不会。 |
Truth, justice, and the Night Elf way! | ||
真理、正义和暗夜精灵之道! |
You think you're above the law!? | ||
你以为你能凌驾于法律之上吗? |
What we have here is a failure to communicate. | ||
我们之间没什么好说的。 |
I hold you in contempt. | ||
对你,我只有蔑视。 |
He's no good to me if he's dead. | ||
他死了对我没什么好处。 |
死亡时
Ahhh! | |
啊! |
攻击音效
Swoosh | |
嗖嗖声 |
Swoosh | |
嗖嗖声 |
|