兽人 | |
战斗型英雄,擅长召唤野兽协助作战。可以学习召唤巨熊、召唤豪猪、召唤战鹰和群兽奔腾。 |
准备就绪
I hear the call of the wild. | ||
我听到了野性的呼唤。 |
点击人物
Unleash my strength. | ||
释放我的力量。 |
I'm ready to track. | ||
我准备好追踪敌人了。 |
Flush them out. | ||
把他们赶出来! |
What lies before me? | ||
我会遇到什么? |
My quarry nears. | ||
猎物就在附近。 |
施加指令
I've got the scent. | ||
我闻到气味。 |
On the prowl. | ||
迫不及待。 |
Our paths converge. | ||
我们殊途同归。 |
I'm acting on instinct. | ||
我的行动出于本能。 |
I wander alone. | ||
我独自探索。 |
攻击时
Unleash the beast! | ||
群兽奔腾! |
By fang and claw! | ||
利齿与锐爪! |
Mangy cur! | ||
龌龊的畜生! |
战吼
For the Mok-Nathal! | ||
为了莫克纳萨! |
闲聊时
The beasts obey me. | ||
野兽听从我的命令。 |
Where I lay my head is home. See that rock? That's my pillow. | ||
我四海为家。看到那块石头了吗?那是我的枕头。 |
The beasts around me are nothing compared to the beast within. | ||
最可怕的野兽不在我身边,而是在我心里。 |
I will now summon the Afete Dwain'tor! | ||
我在此召唤Afete Dwain'tor! |
I summon the... ah, ACHOO! | ||
我召唤……啊、啊嚏! |
Don't have a cow. Oh, dear! Oops! Please, bear with me. Oh, rats! | ||
发什么牛脾气。(牛叫)还不知道鹿死谁手。(鹿叫)瞧瞧你那熊样(熊叫)贼眉鼠眼的家伙!(老鼠叫) |
死亡时
Urgh! | |
呃啊! |
|