avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

雅典娜(守望先锋2)/教学模式

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2022年11月11日 (五) 23:58的版本
< 返回上级:雅典娜

视野与移动训练

  • 视野训练

Hello, Soldier: 76. I am Athena.
你好,士兵:76。我是雅典娜。

I will be guiding you through the Overwatch training program.
我会在守望先锋训练项目中指导你。

Now, where is she.
那么,她在哪儿呢

Let's get started. Please use your controls to look at Tracer as she moves around the room.
让我们开始吧,用你的控制器看向在房间里四处移动的猎空。

Please look over at Tracer.
请看向猎空。

  • 移动训练

Excellent, now watch Tracer run to the center of the room.
很好,现在看着猎空前往房间的中央位置。

Watch Tracer one more time, then we can continue.
再看向猎空一次,随后我们就继续。

Let's go over the basics of movement.
让我们来复习一下基础移动内容。

Follow Tracer as she moves around the hangar.
请跟着猎空在机库里四处转转。

Continue following Tracer.
继续跟着猎空。

Keep following Tracer.
继续跟着猎空。

Look over at Tracer.
向上看着猎空。

Excellent.
很好。

Jump up onto the ledge and go through the blast door.
跳上去然后穿过防爆门。

You can jump over small obstacles.
你还可以跳过小型障碍物。

作战训练

Welcome to the Target Range. Please proceed to the highlighted area.
欢迎来到射击场,请前往高亮位置。

Enter the target range and move to the highlighted area.
进入射击场并前往高亮位置。

Let me walk you through the basics of combat.
请让我指导你完成基础战斗部分。

Your portrait is displayed in the lower left corner of your screen. That's you, Soldier: 76.
你的头像显示在屏幕的左下角。那就是你,士兵:76。

Next to it is your current health.
在边上是你的当前生命值。

If it reaches zero, you die.
如果降至0点,你就会阵亡。

Your primary weapon is your heavy pulse rifle.
你的主要武器是你的重型脉冲步枪。

I'll get you something to shoot at.
让我给你部署一些可以攻击的目标。

Aim through the crosshairs in the middle of your screen. Move them over the training bot, then fire.
请移动屏幕中央的准星来进行瞄准。把准星对准训练机器人,然后开火。

Engage the training bots whenever you're ready.
当你准备好后,就攻击训练机器人。

Shoot the training bot to continue.
朝训练机器人射击,我们才能继续。

Aim at the training bot, then fire your rifle.
瞄准训练机器人,然后开火。

Let's try that again. Place the crosshairs over your target then fire.
将准星移动至目标身上然后开火。

Damaging an enemy causes their current health to display above their head.
对敌人造成伤害会在其头上显示当前生命值。

  • 近身攻击

Nicely done. You can also strike a target near you with a melee attack.
干得好,你还可以使用近身攻击来对付靠近你的敌人。

Move next to the training bot, aim, then strike it with a melee attack.
接近训练机器人,瞄准,然后使用近身攻击。

Move next to the training bot and strike it with a melee attack.
接近目标,然后使用近身攻击。

Sometimes it is easier to hit an enemy with a melee attack.
有时候用近身攻击能更容易的击中敌人。

Enemies in the field may be a little harder to hit than that one.
实战中的敌人会比刚才那个更难以被击中。

Let me get you something a little more challenging to shoot at.
这次让我给你准备一些更有挑战性的东西。

Enemies like these training bots are marked with a red outline around them.
请注意机器人身上的红色轮廓。所有的敌人都会用这种方式标记。

Destroy all the bots to continue.
在你消灭所有机器人后,我们就继续。

Your current ammo is displayed here in the bottom right of the screen.
你的武器当前信息显示在屏幕的右下角。

Most weapons fire a limited amount of ammo before they need to be reloaded.
大部分武器弹夹有限,打完之后需要重新装填。

If you run out of ammo, you will automatically reload, or you can manually reload at any time.
如果你弹药耗尽,会自动装填。你也可以随时手动装填。

Destroy the training bots to continue.
摧毁训练机器人然后继续。

There are still targets remaining.
还有目标没有被摧毁。

Destroy all the training bots to continue.
消灭所有训练机器人才能继续。

Nice shooting.
射得好。

There is one bot remaining.
还剩一个机器人。

Great work. That covers the basics of your weapon.
干得好。这就是你全部的武器基础内容了。

技能训练

  • 疾跑

Next, we'll go over your abilities.
训练的下一阶段将着重于你的技能。

We'll begin with Sprint.
让我们从疾跑开始吧。

Try sprinting. It could save your life.
试试疾跑,这可以救你的命。

You can only sprint while moving forward.
你只能在前进时疾跑。

You cannot fire your weapon while sprinting.
当你疾跑时无法用武器射击。

Please enter the highlighted area.
请进入高亮位置。

Move to the highlighted area.
前往高亮位置。

  • 生物立场

In addition to Sprint, you also have the ability to heal yourself with Biotic Field.
除了疾跑,你还可以用生物力场技能来治疗自己。

To demonstrate it, I need to damage you slightly.
为了进行演示,我会对你造成轻微的伤害。

Now deploy a biotic field.
现在部署一个生物力场。

Go ahead, activate a Biotic Field.
继续,使用生物力场。

Please heal your remaining damage with a Biotic Field.
请用生物力场治疗你自己。

You can heal yourself with a Biotic Field.
你可以用生物力场治疗你自己。

You will heal while you are within the glowing area.
站在发光区域内可以治疗自己。

Note that you will have to wait a short time before using that ability again.
请注意,在你再次使用该技能之前需要等待一段时间。

This cooldown time is displayed over the ability icon.
冷却时间会显示在技能图标上。

Completely heal yourself with Biotic Field, then we can continue.
用生物力场完全治疗好你自己,随后我们就继续。

You are still injured.
你还没有痊愈。

  • 螺旋飞弹

Your rifle is also equipped with Helix Rockets.
你的步枪还配备了螺旋飞弹。

You can launch a volley of rockets in the direction you're aiming.
你可以朝你瞄准的方向发射一串火箭飞弹。

When the rockets explode, they also damage nearby enemies.
火箭飞弹爆炸后,还会对附近的敌人造成伤害

Try it out on the targets.
试着对那些目标使用看看吧。

Fire your Helix Rockets at the targets.
朝目标发射螺旋飞弹。

Damage the targets with Helix Rockets to continue.
用螺旋飞弹对目标造成伤害后我们才能继续。

Aim at the targets, then fire your Helix Rockets.
瞄准目标,然后发射螺旋飞弹。

Note how the Helix Rockets damaged targets near the point of impact.
请注意螺旋飞弹是如何对命中点附近的敌人造成伤害的。

Even if you do not land a direct hit, the explosion will damage nearby enemies.
即使你没有直接命中敌人,爆炸也会对附近的敌人造成伤害。

  • 战术目镜

Finally, let me explain Tactical Visor, your ultimate ability.
最后让我介绍一下战术目镜。战术目镜是你的终极技能。

These powerful abilities can change the course of a game.
这些强大的技能可以改变战局。

But you must fully charge it before using it.
但你必须完全充能后才能再次使用它。

Your current charge level is displayed here at the bottom of your screen.
你的当前充能进度会显示在屏幕下方。

You charge your ultimate ability over time or by dealing damage.
造成伤害或受到伤害都可以为你的终极技能充能。

Let me prepare another set of targets.
让我再来准备一些目标。

Charge your tactical visor by damaging the training bots.
现在对训练机器人造成伤害来为你的战术目镜充能吧。

Dealing damage will charge your ultimate.
造成伤害可以为你的终极技能充能。

Once the meter reaches 100%, you can activate your Tactical Visor.
当充能进度达到100%后,你就可以激活战术目镜了。

Your ultimate is 50% charged.
你的终极技能已经充能50%。

Your ultimate is almost fully charged.
你的终极技能将要充能完毕。

Your Tactical Visor is charged.
你的战术目镜已经充能完毕。

Your Tactical Visor is fully charged. Please activate it, then open fire.
你的战术目镜已经充能完毕。请使用它然后开火。

The Tactical Visor optimizes your shots so they do not miss.
战术目镜会自动调整你的步枪攻击准星至附近的敌人,这样你就不会射偏了。

Now, activate your Tactical Visor and destroy the training bots.
现在激活战术目镜然后消灭训练机器人

I'll refresh Tactical Visor so you can destroy the rest of the training bots.
我会为你的战术目镜重新充能,这样你就能消灭剩下的训练机器人了。

Your Tactical Visor is fully charged, please activate it now.
你的战术目镜已经充能完毕,现在请激活它。

All targets destroyed. Nice work, Soldier: 76.
所有目标都被摧毁了,干得好,士兵:76。

占领训练

For the final phase of the training program, I'll show you how to capture an objective.
在训练项目的最后阶段,我们将练习一下占领目标点。

Your current objective is indicated with the directional marker labeled A.?
你的当前目标点会在你的屏幕上用A表示。

Head through the open door and proceed to the objective.
穿过打开的大门然后移动至目标点。

Follow the marker to your objective.
跟着标记前往你的目标点。

Please exit the target range and approach your objective.
请离开射击场接近你的目标点。

Please move into the area marked by the bright outline.
请移动至用明亮轮廓表示的区域。

To capture it, move inside the area.
要占领目标点,只需要进入目标点区域。

Move into the area to capture the objective.
前往目标点区域占领目标。

While you are within the area, you make progress towards capturing the objective.
当你在范围内时,你会慢慢占领目标点。

Capture progress pauses if you move outside of the area.
如果你离开目标点范围,占领进度就会暂停。

The objective is marked with a bright outline on the ground.
目标点会在地上用明显的明亮轮廓表示。

If there are enemies in the area with you, capture progress is paused.
如果目标点范围内有敌人,占领进度就会暂停。

Your current progress is displayed here on your screen.
你的当前进度会显示在你的屏幕上。