avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

卢西奥(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2023年10月6日 (五) 01:39的版本 (建立内容为“{{Back|卢西奥(守望先锋2)|卢西奥}} == 最后一击 == {{OW2Audio|File=0000000216F9.0B2|E|en=You're getting five for fighting.|zh=打架犯规,下…”的新页面)
(差异) ←上一版本 | 最后版本 (差异) | 下一版本→ (差异)
< 返回上级:卢西奥

最后一击

You're getting five for fighting.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
打架犯规,下场5分钟。

C'mon, he dove! No snipers here.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这里可没有狙击手,他是假摔!

Oh, sniper!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
噢,肯定是狙击手干的!

(Brazilian Portuguese) I did that!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我成功啦!

(Brazilian Portuguese) You got it.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
尝尝这个。

(Brazilian Portuguese) Goodbye!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
再见!

Boom, baby!
炸吧,宝贝儿!

(Laugh) The power of tech in the right hands.
(大笑)科技的力量掌握在正确的人手里。

Got 'em!
搞定了!

Nuh uh, I am not a fan of those beams!
不行。我不喜欢那些光束。

And we're done!
就这么结束啦!

Whoa, you're going a little too hard!
哇,你也太拼了吧!

Does this make you a deadbeat?
死神要变成死鬼了吗?

(Brazilian Portuguese) Amazing!
(巴西葡萄牙语)真棒!

You don't like this song?
你不喜欢这首歌吗?

Ha! Mic drop!
哈!话筒掉了!

That drop too hard for you?
这段节奏对你来说太激烈了吗?

Ooh, that looked painful!
哦,那一下看着好疼!

Beat dropped!
完美踩点!

We did it better.
我们更优秀。

(Brazilian Portuguese) Marvelous!
(巴西葡萄牙语)太炫了!

(Brazilian Portuguese) See you later!
(巴西葡萄牙语)再见喽!

Was that beat too sick?
这段节拍太刺激了吗?

(Laugh) The sound of defeat!
(大笑)一曲战败送给你!

(Brazilian Portuguese) Ow ow ow!
(巴西葡萄牙语)喔喔喔!

You got two left feet!
你的舞步真是蹩脚!

Not feeling the music?
对音乐不来电吗?

That sounded like it hurt.
那一下听起来很疼。

That'll do it!
就是这个效果!

Yeah, funky!
耶,够潮!

Guess you weren't feeling it, huh?
这一段对不上你的电波吗?

This set goes so hard!
这组曲子动感十足!

How's that for the speed of sound?
看看谁才是超音速?

Rejected!
抢断成功!

Running on the water! Ow ow!
看我水上漂!嗷嗷!

Too slow, unibrow. Too slow!
太慢了,一只眼。太慢了!

Sorry, mom!
抱歉,老妈!

I thought I helped Perseus kill you already.
我不是帮珀尔修斯杀死过你吗……

I don't need to guide you, right? You can find your own way home?
我就不送你了,怎么回去你应该知道的吧?

I needed some new snakes for my staff. Thanks!
我的权杖正好该换新蛇了。多谢!

Mooo-ve over, minotaur!
我在地狱里给你“哞”了个位置!

You're too slow to be me!
你也太慢了,冒牌货!

W-we're still cool, right?
呃,你不会生气的,对吧?

Staccato!
断了你的节奏!

How's that melody?
这段旋律怎么样?

Hope this doesn't mess with your stream schedule!
希望没打乱你的直播计划!

Eh, I'm used to the sun.
唉,我还挺喜欢阳光的。

Airborne arpeggio!
天籁之音!

Chill tunes to calm you down.
听点舒缓的音乐冷静一下。

Face-melting tunes!
音符在你脸上拍!

Oh, you wanted an encore?
哦,你还想听返场曲?

Another one bites the dust.
输了就回去吃土吧。

I almost forgot I fired those.
原来是我的音波,我都快忘了。

Not this time, ?Boostio.?
想当“超级卢西奥”,你还早得很。

Found by sound!
声波探到你喽!

Echolocation.
回声定位。

How's that for a diss tape?
我这段呛得怎么样?

Hope you liked that melody!
希望你喜欢这段旋律!

You'd be nothing without our sound crystal exports!
离了我们出口的音能水晶,你什么都不是!

That's for threatening my father!
这就是威胁我父亲的下场!

Consider yourself sonified!
音波贯穿你!

  • 击败特定英雄

OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜

地形击杀

Hello and goodbye!
你好再见!

(Laugh) There goes the drop!
(大笑)重拍落在这里!

Oh! Yes!
噢!完美!

See ya!
再见啦!

And what a play by Lúcio!
卢西奥的精彩演出!

That's what I was born to do, baby!
我天生就是干这个的,宝贝!

Buh-bye, big guy!
拜拜,大块头!

Can your tech do that?
你的技术有这本事吗?

P-p-p-pow!
啵啵啵爆!

Oh, did I ruin your big moment?
哦,我是不是坏了你的好事?

No no no, that's not how it goes!
不不不,你别想放歌!

You need wings on your feet!
可惜你的脚上没有翅膀!

Outta this world!
这个世界不欢迎你!

See you in another galaxy!
下一个星系再见!

Knocked outta orbit!
把你推出轨道!

复仇击杀

Gotcha back!
报仇了!

This didn't have to get personal.
本来没必要走到这一步。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀
  • 重伤击杀

连续击杀

Just call me the New Great One.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
叫我_伟大DJ_就好。

Got me jammin' out!
我要嗨起来啦!

I'll play it again and again!
这段表演还会返场!

Woo, keepin' it in time!
喔,保持这个拍子!

I am riding this high!
我真是嗨到不行!

Today is really my day!
今天是我的幸运日!

Nano boosted Lucio! My gun does damage, and it glows!
纳米激素卢西奥!我的枪火力强,而且还能发光!

I always said I'm an underrated god.
都说了我也是神,不要小瞧我。

They rack up quick when I'm around!
有我在,他们输得好快!

Sheesh! That was crazy!
天吶!太疯狂啦!

Did you see that?
刚才那段你看到了吗?

And the crowd goes wild!
观众都沸腾了!

What a moment to live for!
我等的就是这一刻!

Ooh. Making Ares proud!
喔。阿瑞斯都得佩服我!

God of merchants and multikills.
我是商业和制裁之神。

Thanks, Fox Girl!
谢啦,狐狸姑娘!

Thanks, Kiriko! You really make me shine.
谢了,雾子!你让我光芒四射。

近战击杀

Come on, drop the gloves!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
来吧,来干一架!

Whoa, hands off!
哇喔,手拿开!

Personal space!
我需要私人空间!

Too close!
太近了!

Don't catch Hermes' hands!
赫尔墨斯的拳头你接不住!

No lava, Mr. Lindholm! No.
林德霍姆先生,不许乱扔熔岩!