营业通知
开门
[Over loudspeaker] Good morning Navesgane! We're open! | |
[喇叭语音]早上好,纳维戈恩!我们开门了! |
[Over loudspeaker] Greetings wasteland! Trader Jens is now open for business. | |
[喇叭语音]荒野居民们!商人杰恩家现已开门营业。 |
[Over loudspeaker] Trader Jens is now open. | |
[喇叭语音]商人杰恩家现已开门。 |
即将关门
[Over loudspeaker] We'll be closing soon so make your final purchases and stay safe out there! | |
[喇叭语音]我们即将打烊,请尽快完成购买,外出时注意安全! |
[Over loudspeaker] Trader Jens will be closing in a few minutes, but come back soon: we restock often! | |
[喇叭语音]商人杰恩家将在几分钟后打烊,但很快就会开门:我们经常补货! |
[Over loudspeaker] Thank you for shopping at Trader Jens. We'll be closing soon so make your final purchases. | |
[喇叭语音]感谢你在商人杰恩家购物。我们很快就要打烊了,请尽快完成购买。 |
关门
[Over loudspeaker] Trader Jens is now closed. Goodnight wasteland! | |
[喇叭语音]商人杰恩家现已打烊。晚安,荒野! |
[Over loudspeaker] Trader Jen here, we're now closed. Have a good night and don't let the zombies bite! | |
[喇叭语音]我是商人杰恩,我们现在打烊了。晚安,小心别让僵尸咬了! |
[Over loudspeaker] Trader Jen says goodnight and stay safe. If not, we'll patch you up in the morning! | |
[喇叭语音]商人杰恩家祝你晚安。请务必注意安全,否则我们要到早上再给你包扎! |
问候相关
进门问候
Welcome to Trader Jens. We carry a little bit of everything but specialize in medical supplies. | |
欢迎来到商人杰恩家。我们什么都卖,但主营医疗用品。 |
Hi I'm Jenny, but you can call me Doctor Jen. It's always good to see a new face. Do you need any medical attention or supplies? | |
嗨,我是杰恩,你可以叫我杰恩医生。新面孔总是令人愉悦。你需要医疗护理或用品吗? |
Greetings traveller, I'm Trader Jen. We sell a bit of everything but mostly medicine. | |
你好啊,旅行者,我是商人杰恩。我们什么都卖,但主要出售药品。 |
普通问候
Another stranger in need? I've got what you're looking for. | |
又来一位需要帮助的陌生人?我正好有你想要的东西。 |
Hello traveller! What's ailing ya'? | |
你好啊,旅行者!你有什么需要? |
If you've got the Dukes, I'll make the time! | |
只要你有公爵币,我就能挤出时间招待你! |
Woah, look what the cat dragged in... | |
哟,什么风把你给刮来了…… |
If you're uh, feeling under the weather, I've got what the doctor ordered. | |
呃,如果你觉得不太舒服,我手上正好有医生的药。 |
We've got the best prices in the wasteland. | |
我们的价格是全荒野最优惠的。 |
Name's Jenny, but you can call me Doctor Jen. | |
我叫杰恩,你可以叫我杰恩医生。 |
So... what are ya' buying today? | |
那么……你今天要买点什么? |
You... don't look so good. You might want to get some antibiotics for that. | |
你……看起来不太舒服。要不要吃点抗生素? |
If you're here to buy, I've got the best selection of medicine in the wasteland. | |
如果你是来购物的,我备有全荒野最顶尖的药品。 |
Meds, drugs, booze. I've got it all! | |
医疗物品、药品、酒水——我应有尽有! |
You again? I'm starting to think you like Doctor Jen... | |
又是你?我开始觉得你看上杰恩医生了…… |
I am so glad to see your face, I get lonely sitting by myself all day! | |
很高兴见到你,我独自坐上一整天会感到无聊! |
Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes. What can I get you? | |
你可真是让人眼前一亮。需要点什么? |
You're looking kinda rough... you didn't get bit did you? | |
你看起来有点狼狈……你没被咬吧? |
清晨问候
Good morning survivor. | |
早上好,幸存者。 |
Sorry for my foul mood... my coffee maker's on the fritz again. | |
抱歉,我心情不太好……因为咖啡壶又坏了。 |
Well you're early, what can I do for you? | |
你来得真早,需要我做些什么? |
Another wonderful morning in the apocalypse. How can I help ya'? | |
末世里的又一个美妙清晨。我能帮你做些什么? |
Good morning to my favorite customer! | |
早上好,我最喜欢的顾客! |
下午问候
Good afternoon! | |
下午好! |
Good afternoon, it's good to see you're still breathing. | |
下午好,很高兴看到你还有呼吸。 |
Konichiwa! That's good afternoon in Japanese. | |
空尼奇瓦!这是日语中的“下午好”。 |
Sure is a wonderful afternoon. How can I help you today? | |
多么美妙的下午啊。今天我能为你做些什么? |
It's good you beat the, uh, evening rush. Take your time and stay a while. | |
很高兴你从,呃……晚高峰中活下来了。慢慢逛吧,不着急。 |
傍晚问候
You're cutting it close aren't ya'? | |
你真懂候分克数,不是吗? |
Hey I'm closing up soon. | |
嘿,我马上就要打烊了。 |
I was about to close up for the night, but I guess I'll make time for one more customer... | |
我正准备打烊,但可以腾出时间再接待一位顾客…… |
It's closing time soon. You got here just in time! | |
马上就到打烊时间了。你来得正是时候! |
晚间问候
Good evening! | |
晚上好! |
Hope it's just a pretty sunset and not a bloodmoon... | |
希望这只是一轮美丽的落日,而非初生的血月…… |
Welcome to my store this fine evening. Now how can the best doctor in the wasteland assist you? | |
欢迎在这个美妙的夜晚来到我的商店。你需要全荒野最好的医生提供什么帮助呢? |
It's a wonderful evening to sell medical supplies. | |
今晚是销售医疗用品的好时机。 |
For you, good lookin'? I would stay open all night. | |
为了你这个美人儿?我愿意通宵营业。 |
血月问候
You'd have to be a little crazy to be out before a bloodmoon like this. | |
在这样的血月下外出,你多少有点大病。 |
Oh you should seruously stock up on medical supplies because bloodmoons are dangerous! | |
讲真,你应该多储备点医疗用品,血月是很危险的! |
I get so scared on bloodmoons. I wish someone could stay the night. | |
血月时期总让我倍感恐惧。希望有人能留下来陪我过夜。 |
I hate the bloodmoons but I love the business. Everyone needs to be patched up the next day. | |
我厌恶血月,但我喜欢生意。所有人都得在第二天好好包扎一番。 |
Supplies are always low around bloodmoons. You should stock up for the night. | |
血月前后的补给品总是很紧销。建议你囤货过夜。 |
任务相关
接受任务
Fantastic! Hope to see you soon! | |
好极了!希望很快能再见到你! |
Hurry back soon, and I'll have a nice reward for you! | |
快点回来,我会给你丰厚的奖励! |
If you finish two more jobs this week I will give you... employee of the month! | |
如果你这周再完成两件工作,我就给你……本月最佳员工的称号! |
I had a good feeling about you, good luck! | |
我对你很有信心,祝你好运! |
Oh thank goodness, I couldn't find anyone to do that job. | |
谢天谢地,这件工作我都找不到人接。 |
Ok, be careful and try not to get yourself killed. | |
好了,小心点,尽量不要害死自己。 |
Do hurry, I have a protection payment coming up soon. | |
搞快点,我马上得交保护费了。 |
Thanks hun, I knew you wouldn't let me down. | |
谢谢,宝贝儿,我就知道你不会让我失望的。 |
This is dangerous work, but I believe you can handle it. | |
这项工作很危险,但我相信你能应付。 |
Oh I would kiss you but, um, you know, apocalypse hygeine and all... | |
哇,我真想亲你一口。但是,呃,你懂的,得注意末世卫生…… |
Oh this is a dangeous one. Try not to, um... get radiated... | |
哇,这活儿很危险哦。尽量不要……呃,被辐射到…… |
完成任务
You... are quite the daring adventurer. Good job. | |
你……真是个大胆的冒险家。干得好。 |
Congratulations! I can make my payment to The Duke now. | |
恭喜!我现在付钱给公爵了。 |
Good job, I knew you could do it. | |
干得好,我就知道你能行。 |
Amazing! I hope you like your reward. | |
棒极了!希望你喜欢这份报酬。 |
Don't spend it all in one place. But if you do, make sure it's here. | |
不要把钱都花在一个地方。如果一定要花,就来找我花。 |
I knew you had it in you. Good work! | |
我就知道你有本事。干得好! |
Well that didn't take long. Nice work! | |
没花多久嘛。干得好! |
Here's your pay for a job well done. | |
这是你出色工作的报酬。 |
Wow, I didn't think you had it in you. Good job! | |
哇,我真没想到你还有这本事。干得好! |
Now that you have some money to spend, we're running a 10% off sale for the rest of the day. | |
你既然手头有钱了,我们今天正好打 9 折。 |
取消任务
I'm just a broker for these jobs. So it's not my fault if you don't like the work. | |
我只是介绍工作的中介。所以你要是不喜欢这些工作,可别怪我。 |
Money doesn't grow on trees. You really should take some work. | |
钱不是大风刮来的。你真应该接点工作。 |
Yeah, if you could just go ahead and take a job... that would be great. | |
唔,如果你能直接接下工作……那就太好了。 |
Grrr... so disappointed in you. Well, maybe next time. | |
哎……我对你太失望了。行,下次再说。 |
Oh come on! The Duke's gonna slap me around if I don't make my quota this week! | |
拜托!如果我这周不能完成指标,会被公爵狠狠报复的! |
The Duke is blocking all shipments until that job is done. I really wish you could help me. | |
公爵拦下了所有货运,直到这项工作完成。真的希望你能帮助我。 |
Aww you scared of a little work? And I thought you were a tough wastelander. | |
哇,你是在害怕一点小工作吗?我还以为你是强悍的荒野高手。 |
If you take a job, I'd be glad to take my commission. | |
如果你接下工作,我就能快乐地抽取佣金。 |
Takes some nerve to ask for work and then turn down a job. | |
询问工作然后又拒绝,你胆子可真大。 |
Oh well, check back soon. Maybe we'll have something for you. | |
行吧,回头再来瞧瞧,也许会有适合你的。 |
Did you know that I heard you can harvest landmines with a wrench? | |
你知道吗?我听说你可以用扳手采集地雷? |
任务还未完成
Didn't I just give you a job? Yep, let's finish that up first. | |
我不是刚交给你一份工作吗?没错,先把那件事做完吧。 |
Take care of that job I already gave you, then we can find you more work. | |
先解决我已经交给你的工作,然后再来协商更多工作。 |
Don't you already have a job to do? | |
你不是已经有工作要做了吗? |
If you finish that other job, I'll have something for ya'. | |
如果你完成那份工作,我会给你点甜头。 |
Finish the work you have, then we'll talk. | |
先完成你手头的工作,然后我们再谈。 |
提供任务
I've got just the job for someone with your talents! | |
我有份工作正适合你这样的人才! |
You need some work? I need some commissions! | |
你需要工作吗?我需要佣金! |
You're looking to earn some Dukes? I've got jobs for someone like you. | |
你想赚点公爵币吗?我有工作可以交给你这样的人。 |
You look like you could handle yourself. Wanna earn some coin? | |
你看起来挺有本事的。想赚点钱吗? |
We're always looking for some adventurous souls. Have a look. | |
我们一直在寻找敢于冒险的人。来瞧瞧吧。 |
Ya' know? I always admired a hard worker. | |
你知道吗?我向来钦佩勤奋工作的人。 |
I would love to give you a job. | |
我很乐意给你一份工作。 |
I need someone who's willing to get their hands dirty. | |
我需要愿意干活,不怕脏手的人。 |
I've got a bit of a problem. Can you help me out? | |
我遇到点小麻烦。你能帮我吗? |
I think I've got a job or two... | |
我手头应该有几份工作…… |
If you do this for me I will... never forget you! | |
如果你帮我这次,我……永远不会忘记你的! |
We always need someone to handle the tough jobs. | |
我们经常需要人手来处理棘手的工作。 |
Oh this is the best way to get Dukes and rewards! | |
这可是赚取公爵币和报酬的最佳方式! |
交易相关
交易接受
Alrighty then, stay safe out there! | |
行吧,外面时注意安全! |
I just knew you'd find something you'd like! | |
我就知道你会找到想要东西! |
I hope you get feelin' better. | |
希望你尽快好起来。 |
Remember me if you need medical supplies. | |
需要医疗用品时,别忘记来找我。 |
Now that was a good deal. Trust me, I'm a doctor. | |
这笔交易很划算。相信我,我可是医生。 |
Thanks for the business, stay safe out there! | |
多谢惠顾。外面时注意安全! |
I hope you come back and see me sometime! | |
希望你以后还会来找我! |
Well you just brightened my day. I'm glad I could help you! | |
你是我今天的开心果儿。很高兴能帮上你! |
Thanks for letting me take care of you... and tell your friends! | |
谢谢你接受我的服务……别忘记推荐给你的朋友! |
Thank you so much! Hey, come again! | |
非常感谢!嘿,务必再次光临哦! |
Thanks for the business. We're open from dawn to dusk since, y'know, we don't have clocks... | |
多谢惠顾。我们从黎明营业到黄昏,因为你懂的,我们没有时钟…… |
交易取消
...and you came all this way. What a waste! | |
……你大老远跑来这里,真是浪费! |
Really? Well ok then. | |
真的吗?那好吧。 |
Don't let a zombie dog bite you on the ass on your way out. And if he does? Hey, we'll take care of it for you! | |
出去的时候别被丧尸狗咬到屁股。如果真被咬了,我们会帮你处理的! |
Y'know, a few things turned up missing the other day. You don't know anything about that do you? | |
话说,我们前几天丢了些东西。这件事跟你没关系吧? |
A Pop 'n' Pills might have what you were looking for. | |
药物狂欢那边可能有你想要的东西。 |
You should stock up on medical supplies. There's a zombie apocalypse out there. | |
建议你多储备点医疗用品。毕竟外面已经是丧尸末日了。 |
If I had a Duke for every time someone was just looking, I'd be as rich as Trader Joel. | |
如果每次有人“随便看看”,我就能获得一枚公爵币,那我早就像商人约珥一样暴富了。 |
Maybe next time I'll have what you need. | |
也许下次我这里会有你需要的东西。 |
Aww you're leaving so soon? I was hoping we could hang out a while! | |
这么快就要走了?我还想跟你多相处一会儿呢! |
It's too bad I couldn't help you. Well, maybe next time. | |
我帮不了你,太遗憾了。下次再说吧。 |
Sorry but I've never heard of a stim-pack... | |
抱歉,我从没有听说过“兴奋剂”…… |
Aww, nothing this time? | |
咦,这次什么都不要? |
Not one thing? Well, there's always next time. | |
一件都不要?好吧,下次再来。 |
If you find any extra medicine out there, I'll buy it off you for a discount! | |
如果你在外面找到多余的药,我愿意折价购买! |
打折促销
[Over loudspeaker] We are running a 10% sale on all items right now. Stop in, check us out. | |
[喇叭语音]我们正在全场 9 折促销。快来瞧一瞧看一看。 |
[Over loudspeaker] All medical items are 15% off today. Stock up or bleed out. | |
[喇叭语音]今天所有医疗用品全部 85 折优惠。赶紧囤货,避免流血至死。 |
[Over loudspeaker] All firearms and ammo are 15% off today. Stock up: the bloodmoon is coming! | |
[喇叭语音]今天所有枪支和弹药全部 85 折优惠。赶紧囤货,血月就要来了! |
收购稀有物品
Hmm hmm, wow! You don't see many of those. | |
哇!这可不多见。 |
Where did you get that? I can sell this for a nice profit! | |
你从哪里找来的?我可以卖个好价钱! |
Who did you kill to get this? You know what, nevermind. I don't want to know. | |
你从谁的尸体上搜刮来的?算了,不用告诉我。 |
Well, you are quite the treasure hunter! This is a very rare piece. | |
哟,你可真是个寻宝达人!这玩意儿可稀罕了。 |
治疗玩家
I can fix you up. What do ya' say? | |
我可以帮你治疗,怎么样? |
I'll heal you... for some Dukes. | |
我可以治好你……前提是你支付公爵币。 |
I'm a doctor but I'm still running a business. | |
我是医生,但我也是店铺老板。 |
Pay my price, and I'll heal you. | |
你付钱,我治疗。 |
Ooh, you look banged up! Let me help you. | |
哇,你看起来狼狈极了!让我来帮你。 |
长时间静止
At least the weather's been nice lately... | |
至少最近天气不错…… |
Oh yeah I'm good, just uh, take your time. | |
嗯,我没事。你慢慢逛。 |
I swear it seems like someone's been sneaking around here stealing things again. | |
我发誓,好像又有人偷偷溜进来偷东西了。 |
Would you... like to see my secret... stash? | |
你想……看看我的秘密……库存吗? |
We have the best selection of medicine in Navezgane. | |
我们备有全纳维戈恩最顶尖的药品。 |
Why are beakers so hard to find? | |
为什么烧杯如此难找? |
We sell guns and ammo too, 'cause bullet holes are good for business. | |
我们也卖枪支和弹药,因为弹孔对生意有好处。 |
If you can't decide, I would go with the big one. | |
如果你拿不定主意,我建议选择大的。 |
If you find any mouldy bread, don't throw it away. It's good for antibiotics. | |
如果你发现发霉的面包,不要扔掉,可以用来制造抗生素。 |
Make sure to check my secret stash. I'm sure there's something good in there. | |
务必来瞧瞧我的秘密库存。我确信里面有好东西。 |
DId you know Higashi Labs was working on some crazy technology before the bombs dropped? | |
你知道吗?爆炸发生之前,东实验室正在研究某种疯狂的技术。 |
I heard Grandpa bathed in the same tub he mixed his famous elixers in. | |
我听说祖父就在他搅拌著名的妙药的浴缸里洗澡。 |
Did you know Trader Rekt is always grumpy because he's hungover? Yeah, he's the nicest guy if you give him a beer. | |
你知道商人雷克特为什么总是脾气暴躁吗?因为他整天宿醉未醒!没错,只要给他一杯啤酒,他就会变成最和蔼的人。 |
Trader Bob likes to tinker with all kinds of stuff. I heard he built a gyrocopter out of junk. | |
商人鲍勃喜欢摆弄各种各样的小东西。我听说他用垃圾制造了一架旋翼机。 |
I heard that Trader Hugh is a little crazy and shot a customer for not buying anything. | |
我听说商人休有点疯癫,曾经因为一个顾客什么都没买就开枪打死了他。 |
Trader Joel used to run a sporting goods store before the bombs dropped. No wonder he has the best outfits. | |
爆炸发生前,商人约珥是开体育用品店的。难怪他卖的服装最好。 |
Hmm hmm... | |
嗯嗯…… |
[Clears throat] | |
[清嗓子] |
[Clears throat] Buy something! [Coughs] | |
[清嗓子]买点东西![咳嗽] |
[Coughs] Oh, sorry, might have caught a bug. | |
[咳嗽]哦,对不起,我可能有点小感冒。 |
[Yawns] I need some more coffee! | |
[哈欠]我需要更多咖啡! |
讲述传闻
I heard the hamburgers from Bezerker Bills give you special powers if you eat them... | |
我听说吃下狂战士比尔的汉堡可以获得特殊的力量…… |
Rumor has it something evil lurks in an old cabin in the woods. We've sent several runners there and no one heard from them again... | |
有传言说,森林里的一间旧屋中潜伏着某种邪恶的东西。我们已经派了多名探子前去,但一个都没有回来…… |
I heard the Fates Hotel is haunted. I'd stay away from there if I were you... | |
听说命运酒店闹鬼。换成我的话,肯定会远离那里…… |
I heard the Ford Theatre had Wilk's revolver on display when the apocalypse started. I wonder if it's still there? | |
我听说末世开始时,福特剧院正在展出威尔克的左轮手枪。不知道它是否还在那里? |
Y'know people have been talking about moving to Johnny Town? But nobody knows where it is exactly. One of my couriers found this note though... | |
你知道吗?很多人都在讨论搬去约翰尼镇的事,但没有人知道它到底在哪里。不过,我的一个送货员发现了这张纸条…… |
I heard some weirdo has been giving motivational speeches at his house, but everyone who goes there ends up missing... | |
我听说某个怪人经常在他家里发表励志演讲,但去过的所有人都失踪了…… |