avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2054个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

雾子(守望先锋2)/商城语音

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2023年10月7日 (六) 17:20的版本
< 返回上级:雾子

守望先锋

Some of the old, some of the new.
传统与新潮交织。

I've got a few tricks.
我还藏着几招呢。

(Japanese) That was fair and square, wasn't it?
(日语)刚才算不算堂堂正正?

(Japanese) What a shame.
(日语)可惜了。

I take care of my friends.
我会保护我的朋友。

Don't underestimate the youth.
别不把年轻人放在眼里。

Just don't get caught.
反正别被逮住就行。

Someone has to do the dirty work.
脏活总得有人干。

The path shapes you. The spirits perfect you.
漫漫长路锤炼身躯,幽幽魂灵雕琢心智。

The shrine is a refuge to anyone who finds it.
找到神社,就是找到了庇护。

Who said it was me?
谁说是我干的?

万圣夜惊魂

Scry some more.
尽情占卜吧。 万圣夜惊魂

  • 解读塔罗牌

I draw the Fool... yeah, makes sense.
我抽到了愚者……也是,非常合理。 万圣夜惊魂

I draw the Hermit. You've got some soul searching to do.
我抽到了隐者。你的确该好好反省一下。 万圣夜惊魂

I draw the Chariot. Whatever you're after, get it.
我抽到了战车。无论你想要什么,放手去做吧。 万圣夜惊魂

I draw Judgment. You could probably use some.
我抽到了审判。你可能确实需要被审判。 万圣夜惊魂

I draw the Star. Look on the bright side!
我抽到了星星。多看看光明的一面吧! 万圣夜惊魂

I draw the Hanged Man. Just let it go.
我抽到了倒吊人。是时候放手了。 万圣夜惊魂

I draw the Lovers. Something tempting you?
我抽到了恋人。有什么在诱惑你吗? 万圣夜惊魂

战令语音

Wait 'til you see me on my bike.
等我骑上摩托你就知道了。 战令奖励

I run with blades all the time.
刀锋就是我的银色羽翼。 战令奖励

Make like Odysseus and get lost.
像奥德修斯一样迷失吧。 战令奖励

Go push a rock up a hill.
把石头推到山顶上去。 战令奖励

I'm obviously the most precious.
最宝贵的那一个肯定是我。 战令奖励

Lure me out. I dare you.
有本事,就把我引出去。 战令奖励

You can still be good while being up to no good.
行“不义”之事,怀正义之心。 战令奖励