avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

半藏(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

< 返回上级:半藏

最后一击

Hmph. 存在于守望先锋1代
哼。

My aim is true. 存在于守望先锋1代
箭无虚发。

Is that the best you can do? 存在于守望先锋1代
那就是你的最好表现吗?

You were foolish to face me.
迎战我是愚蠢之举。

Inevitable as winter.
刺骨寒冬,终将到来。

There is no escape.
无路可逃。

Killing brings me no pleasure.
我不以杀生为乐。

A well-trained shot.
苦练自然准。

My arrows fly true.
我箭无虚发。

Can anyone match my skill?
谁能与我匹敌?

Bullseye.
正中靶心。

Death waits for no one.
死亡不等人。

Struck down.
一箭封喉。

With discipline comes focus.
严于律己,则心无旁骛。

You are weak.
你太弱了。

All lives come to an end.
众生皆有一死。

A bitter end.
悲惨的结局。

You are done.
你完了。

A testament to my skill.
这是我能力的证明。

Unerring precision.
百发百中。

Life is not forgiving.
生死无情,不求原谅。

  • 击杀空中英雄

It was your fate to fall.
陨落是注定的命运。

Keep your head out of the clouds.
云端上的白日梦该醒了。

You will soar no longer.
你飞不了了。

  • 击杀使用位移技能的英雄

Foolish to test my reflexes.
傻瓜才会挑战我的反应。

Leap as fast and far as you wish; I will still seek you out.
你跳得再快再远,也逃不过我的眼睛。

  • 击败特定英雄

 艾什

Notoriety comes at a cost.
作恶就得付出代价。

Your path leads only to loss. Trust me.
你选择的道路注定失败。相信我。

 D.Va

Reckless girl.
鲁莽的姑娘。

 源氏

Imagine what father would say.
想想父亲会怎么说。

Why must I relive this loss?
我为什么要重温失去的滋味?

Headstrong as ever.
还是那么固执。

You were never my equal. 存在于守望先锋1代
你永远都不是我的对手。

 半藏

I always suspected I was self-defeating.
难怪我总怀疑自己在自我否定……

 雾子

Did your mother not teach you caution?
令堂没教过你要小心谨慎吗?

 死神

Death calls for your return.
死亡在召你回去。

 死神 莫伊拉

Fade into darkness.
在黑暗中消散吧。

 温斯顿

Curiosity got the better of you.
好奇害死你。

 莱因哈特

Truly, an honor.
荣幸之至。

 莱因哈特 卡西迪 巴蒂斯特 半藏

Good looks are not enough.
徒有其表。

  • 击杀使用 隐秘潜行 黑影

Not invisible to me.
你躲不过我的眼睛。

Outdrawn.
快你一步。

The surge breaks upon the shore.
妄图撼动大地,不自量力。

地形击杀

(laughs). 存在于守望先锋1代
(大笑)

Fall from grace, as I have.
我也曾像这样跌落尘泥。

Plummet.
坠落吧。

They say falling is like flying.
据说坠落的感觉就像飞翔。

复仇击杀

You do not want me for your enemy. 存在于守望先锋1代
你不会想和我作对的。

I offer only what you deserve.
我只是让你付出了应有的代价。

The thrill of vengeance . . . is brief.
复仇的快感……转瞬即逝。

Such is my repentance.
这就是我的忏悔。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀

A magnificent shot, even for me.
即便是我,这一箭也堪称神准。

The wind lifts my arrows however far it must.
风擎飞矢,箭掣长空。

An uncanny shot.
不可思议的一击。

  • 重伤击杀

连续击杀

They fall before me, one after another. 存在于守望先锋1代
他们在我面前倒下,一个接一个。

The wolf hungers. 存在于守望先锋1代
白狼饿了。

My enemies fall like (chuckles) destroyed piñatas. 存在于守望先锋1代
敌人……呵呵,如皮纳塔般凋零。

My enemies fall like... snowflakes. 存在于守望先锋1代
敌人如雪花般……飘落。

Send all you want. I'll cut them down.
随你们来多少,我一个不留。

Do you fear me yet?
现在怕我了吗?

I leave a trail of red.
利箭划过,留下一片殷红。

The dragon will never be sated.
巨龙永不满足。

Like cherry blossoms in the rain.
如同樱花落雨。

I feel the dragon's power!
我感受到了巨龙之力!

With this power, I could do terrible things.
这股力量能让我做出可怕的事情。

Death surrounds me. 存在于守望先锋1代
死亡随我而来。

I will beg forgiveness . . . later.
忏悔的事,以后再说。

Don't you see? I will do what I must!
看到了吗?我会履行我的使命!

They crumble like ash before me!
他们在我面前化为齑粉!

近战击杀

Uncouth. 存在于守望先锋1代
技艺不精。

Blood on my hands.
我的手染了血。

Stay down.
别起来了。

Up close, death is gruesome.
近看死亡,阴森可怖。

I turned your momentum against you.
你的动势就是我的优势。

I need no sword.
我不需要剑。