时之沙 | |
索尔比比是在诸神黄昏主题季推出的传奇皮肤。比比化身为北欧神话中的雷神索尔,语音多和锤子有关。 |
登场时
Tough as nails, hard as a hammer! | |
钉子一般坚韧,锤子一般坚硬! |
Bringing the Valkyrie vibes! | |
带着瓦尔基里之息而来! |
I'm the goddess of glam, ready to slam! | |
我是掌管华丽的女神,随时准备锤人! |
Thunder and lightning! I'm very frightening! | |
雷电交加!好生害怕! |
Bibi has a new bam-bam! | |
比比搞了个新"轰-隆!"[1] |
Calamity B! Yo, that's me! | |
灾难比比!哟,这就是我! |
Stepping up to the plate! | |
迎难而上![2] |
Batter up, brawlers down! | |
击球手就位!乱斗者退位! |
My hammer is my homie! | |
锤子是我铁哥们! |
局势领先时
Doorhoo! I'm the goddess! | |
芜湖!女神就是我! |
By Odin's beard, I'm fierce! | |
用奥丁的胡子发誓,我可凶了! |
Bested some foes, now I'm striking a pose! | |
小卡拉米全打倒,姿势我就先摆好! |
Wham! Bam! Super slam! | |
呼呵哈兮,超级捶击 |
Too legit to quit! | |
这把总有理由不放弃! |
遭受攻击时
You better run! | |
A storm is brewing! | |
By the gods! | |
Surge of anger! | |
I'm gonna smite you to bits! | |
Ugh! | |
击杀敌人时
You are not worthy! | |
You got hammered! | |
Thunder might be loud, but lightning is lethal! | |
The bat made your face flat! | |
Another smashing performance! | |
死亡时
This Loki sucks! | |
Valhalla vibes! | |
Thunderous rage! | |
Aaaaaah! | |
使用超级技能时
Stop! Hammer time! | |
Thunder struck! | |
Baseball Queen! Hammer your spleen! | |
Mjolnir says hi! | |
Homerun hammer! | |
开启评论自动刷新
DaWuhu芜湖先森