avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

莱因哈特(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2023年10月5日 (四) 22:42的版本
< 返回上级:莱因哈特

最后一击

Hardly broke a sweat!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
汗都没流一滴!

I'm just getting started!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我才刚热完身!

Not strong enough.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
还不够强。

Traitor.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
叛徒。

Stay awhile... and listen.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
英雄请留步……且听我一言。

Happy holidays!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
节日快乐!

I slay dragons.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我可是屠龙勇士。

That is today's lesson!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
给你上一课!

Like swatting a fly with a hammer!
就像用锤子拍扁苍蝇!

Back down to Earth!
回地上待着去!

Still think I'm too old for this?
还觉得我年纪太大,打不动了吗?

Retire that!
让我退休,还早得很!

I honor my vow. Why don't you?
我履行了誓言,可你呢?

Mei-be you should sit this fight out!
“美”准你就不该跟我打!

Try firing more bullets next time!
下次记得让火力再猛点儿!

For Balderich.
为了鲍德里奇。

You can do better than that, Brigitte!
你还能做得更好,布丽吉塔!

I feel great!
我感觉好极了!

Give me more!
再多来几次!

By all means, try again!
一定得再来一次!

No guts, no glory!
荣耀归于勇敢者!

Feel my power!
感受我的力量!

Another one for me! Torbjorn, you're losing this bet.
我又干掉一个!托比昂,你快输了。

Down you go!
躺下吧!

(Laughs) And that is why I still fight!
(大笑)我就说我还能再战吧!

Glorious, if I do say so myself!
要我说,这就叫“战绩彪炳”!

You've been bested!
你不是我的对手!

(Laughs) That was a bold move!
(大笑)你胆子还挺大的!

That looked like it hurt!
那一下是不是很疼!

Any regrets?
后悔了吗?

(Laughs) A smash hit!
(大笑)这一锤劲爆吗!

One step closer to victory!
离胜利又近了一步!

Knocked you off your feet!
一锤把你打趴!

Maybe you should have stepped back.
你应该往后退两步的。

That's what happens when you get too close!
离我太近就是这个下场!

Whose armor needs fixing now?
看看是谁的盔甲该修了?

Uh oh… that's going to get me a citation!
啊哦……这下法院得给我发传票了!

When they're jumping around a lot I find it best to just swing the hammer.
蹦来蹦去可真烦,不过几锤子下去就老实了。

Sorry, Angela!
对不起,安吉拉!

What a powerful brawl!
真是场轰轰烈烈的较量!

Not quite, Genji. Not quite!
这可不行,源氏。差得远呢!

Bonk, bonk, bonk!
锤吧,锤吧!

How's that for ?old man reflexes?
“老当益壮”可不是说着玩的。

Looks like you've been recalled--to orbit! (laugh).
原来你也受到了召唤,要上天的那种!哈哈!

Black hole or no, I'm still swinging!
管它什么黑不黑洞,我只管抡锤子就行!

Oh, Torbjörn, I'll never let you live that down!
哦,托比昂,这茬我会跟你念叨一辈子!

See, Jack? A hammer is better than a gun!
看见了吗,杰克?锤子可比枪好使!

Now, this is bullfighting.
这才叫斗牛嘛。

I have slain Hades, and will live forever!
宰了哈迪斯,我就是不朽的!

Now I will rule the seas!
这下海洋就要归我了!

Bulls love stepping on snakes!
牛就喜欢踩蛇!

I'm not sharing my labyrinth!
一个迷宫不容两头牛!

Rather have a bull's head than one eye!
宁要一头牛,不要一只眼!

(Laughs) Gored.
(大笑)撞死你。

You're an irritating little fly, Hermes!
你就是只讨厌的苍蝇,赫尔墨斯!

Zeus, sacrificed to a bull. Ha!
宙斯给牛当了祭品。哈!

You were by far the inferior monster.
你不过是个低等的怪物。

You might be god of horses, but you're not the god of bulls!
你也许是马匹之神,但绝不是公牛之神!

Were you lost?
迷路了吗?

Mess with the minotaur, get the horns... of the minotaur!
敢惹我弥诺陶洛斯,我就……顶你一角!

You spoil me with these shields, Zaryanova!
查莉娅诺娃,你的护盾快把我宠坏了!

Keep popping back up! I don't mind!
继续来啊!来一个我打一个!

Even Zaryanova couldn't save you!
就算是查莉娅诺娃也救不了你!

Your sun had barely risen... (Sigh).
你的太阳才刚刚升起……(叹气)

  • 击败特定英雄

OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜

地形击杀

(laughs)Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(大笑)

Ha! They went flying!
哈!飞出去了!

There they go!
下去吧!

Express delivery to certain doom!
特快专列送你下地狱!

Land on something soft!
希望下面有垫子接着!

复仇击杀

An eye for an eye.
以眼还眼。

This is payback!
报仇了!

Got you back, Junker!
咱们两清了,渣客!

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀
  • 重伤击杀

连续击杀

I will take them all on!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我会把他们全干掉!

(laughs) Unstoppable!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(大笑)势不可挡!

The fight has just begun!
战斗才刚刚开始!

More glory to my name!
还有更多的荣耀在等待着我!

Anyone else?
还有谁?

I will never stop fighting!
生命不息,战斗不止!

They fall like dominos!
一个接一个,就像多米诺骨牌一样!

Oh, Ana, it's like we never left!
噢,安娜,这感觉就像我们从未分别!

I'm trampling all over them!
他们都被我踩爆了!

All Olympus will be my labyrinth.
整个奥林匹斯都将成为我的迷宫。

A mere hack will not stop me!
黑客的小把戏拦不住我!