avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1981个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

安娜(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2023年10月6日 (五) 01:23的版本
< 返回上级:安娜

最后一击

Enemy down.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
干掉敌人了。

Hostile down.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
敌人已清除。

One shot, one kill.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
一枪,一个。

Experience always wins in the end.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
姜还是老的辣。

Sorry, Winston, you're a big target.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
抱歉,温斯顿,但你的目标实在太大了。

(laughs) Speed isn't everything.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(笑)速度快有什么用?

Youth is wasted on the young.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
年轻人总是虚度光阴。

I don't even know you anymore.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你怎么变成这样了?

Justice delivered.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
正义已得伸张。

Settle down, old man.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
乖乖躺下吧,老头。

Age and beauty, I have you on both.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
论经验和美貌,你是赢不了我的。

(Arabic) Target eliminated.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
目标已被消灭。

(Arabic) You can't teach an old dog new tricks.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
老狗学不会新把戏。

(Arabic) Fine feathers make fine birds.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
看看你,还真是人靠衣装。

You're grounded.
在地上待着吧。

Relax.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
放轻松。

You still have much to learn.
你要学的还有很多。

Tango down.
目标已消灭。

I'm no easy mark.
小瞧我是要付出代价的。

Not the first. Not the last.
你不是第一个,也不是最后一个。

No one to save you, Angela.
没人能救你,安吉拉。

Pipe down.
安静。

You make all of Reinhardt's mistakes.
莱因哈特的毛病你都有。

Don't make it easy for me, young man.
别死那么快嘛,年轻人。

I can't be matched.
我的水平你学不来。

I keep my secrets.
我的秘密只属于我。

You will fear me.
我会让你恐惧。

No wonder I can't retire.
难怪我一直没法退休。

(Arabic) Another one falls.
(阿拉伯语)又干掉一个。

I'm disappointed, Fareeha.
妈妈很失望,法芮尔。

What's one more kill?
又干掉一个。

Kill confirmed.
确认击毙。

Remember, Reinhardt... when you charge, your shield is down.
记住,莱因哈特……你冲锋的时候没有盾牌保护。

I of all people should know how to stop that.
最清楚该怎么处理这种情况的人就是我。

Whoever stole my technology does not know how to use it.
可惜你们只会偷我的技术,却不懂该怎么用。

We all saw that coming, Gabriel.
我们早有准备,加布里尔。

You think I’ve never fought an invisible person before?
你以为我没跟隐身人交过手吗?

Wow, that really is helpful.
喔,效果确实不错。

What did I teach you about safe barrages?
火箭弹幕的安全事项我是怎么教的?

You can't use my tricks against me.
别想用我的招数击败我。

Long-range takedown confirmed.
远距离击杀已确认。

Not even my longest shot this week.
还达不到我这周的最远命中纪录。

No hesitation this time.
这次我不会再犹豫了。

(garbled) I remember you.
(错乱)我记得你。

Do not stand in our way.
别妄想阻挡我们。

You will not see our new world. Pity.
你看不到我们的新世界了,真可惜。

We will take no prisoners.
我们不留活口。

(garbled) Jack? Jack!
(错乱)杰克?杰克!

(garbled) Reinhardt? What happened?
(错乱)莱因哈特?怎么会这样?

(garbled) Who are you?
(错乱)你是谁?

Overwatch will fall.
“守望先锋”必将灭亡。

Inferior creation.
残次品。

Make better choices, child.
你挑错对手了,孩子。

  • 击败特定英雄

OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜

地形击杀

You're no longer my problem.
不用再操心你了。

Falling is easy. Getting back up is the challenge.
掉下去很容易,怎么爬上来才是难题。

I like to confirm my kills... but this is more fun.
我一般亲眼确认目标死了才放心……不过这样更有意思。

You make it too simple.
你这样太没挑战了。

复仇击杀

I keep score.
我都记着呢。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀
  • 重伤击杀

连续击杀

We all die, eventually.
人终有一死。

They never learn.
总是学不乖。

No shortage of work to do.
真是一会儿都不让我闲着。

Oppose us, and fall.
违抗我们,死路一条。

Witness the might of Null Sector.
见证归零者的力量吧。

You'll need more than that to bring me down.
想干掉我,这点本事可不够。

Underestimate me at your own peril.
低估我,后果自负。

Anyone else?
还有谁?

近战击杀

You're joking.
你在开玩笑吧。

I'm still a threat up close.
我在近处一样致命。

(Arabic) Weak.
(阿拉伯语)太弱了。

(laughs) Feeble flesh.
(笑)弱小的血肉之躯。

(garbled) My... daughter?
(错乱)我的……女儿?