avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

渣客女王(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

HellJoke讨论 | 贡献2023年12月25日 (一) 14:16的版本
< 返回上级:渣客女王

最后一击

Oh, are you done?
哦,这就不行了?

Heh, softie.
呵,软蛋。

(Laugh) And stay down!
(大笑)乖乖躺好!

Give up!
给我死!

You're embarrassing yourself!
真够丢人现眼的!

As the Queen decrees.
这是女王的旨意。

Kneel before your queen!
快给本女王跪下!

Come on. Fight back!
这就倒了?还手啊!

Aw, your blood's all gone!
噢,你的血流光了!

  • 击杀空中英雄

Ooh, it's like bashing watermelons on a rope!
哈哈,就像砸烂绑在绳子上的西瓜一样!

  • 击杀使用位移技能的英雄

Like a bug on a windscreen!
像个扒在风挡上的臭虫!

  • 击杀被OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜OW AbilityIcon Nano Boost.png纳米激素强化的英雄

Did you think you had an edge? How embarrassing.
你以为自己很强?太能吹了吧。

  • OW AbilityIcon Scattergun.png散弹枪击杀

Aw, someone shot ya!
噢,有人轰了你一脸!

Harden up, it's only buckshot!
给我硬气点儿,不就是发铅弹吗!

Got too close, didn't ya?
你是不是离得太近了?

You're scattered, mate.
你被轰成渣了,伙计。

I'm the whole firing squad.
我一个人就能枪决你。

OW2 Reinhardt Icon.png莱因哈特OW2 Brigitte Icon.png布丽吉塔

Put a dent in your armor there.
你的护甲上要留坑了。

Reckoning's done. I win again.
清算结束。我又赢了。

(Laugh) Loot 'em and let's go!
(大笑)东西抢光,我们走!

No champions here.
一个能打的都没有。

Nothing left but scrap.
只剩下一地的废料。

Should have got out the way!
谁叫你挡我道的!

  • 刽子手

Executed!
处决!

(Laughs) That's some back-breaking work.
(笑)这可是个体力活,腰都断了。

Off with your head!
脑袋搬家!

Your crime was crossing me.
你犯的罪惹到我了。

Punished with a capital P!
今天就让你掉脑袋!

Your sentence? death!
判你死刑!

Left you hangin'!
你就在这儿吊着吧!

(Laughs) Cutthroat!
哈哈哈!割喉咙了!

(Laughs) Another trophy for my collection.
(笑)又多了一件纪念品。

I thought you had guts. Guess not.
我还以为你挺有种的,是我想多了。

(Laughs) Your neck is made for choppin'!
(大笑)不来一斧子都对不起你这好脖子!

奥林匹斯之战

G'day from the land of thunder.
雷电之地向你问好。

Shocking, eh?
够刺激吗?

Gor-gone! (Laughs).
“嗝”耳工,嗝屁的嗝!(大笑)

Just keeping my sister busy.
这下我姐姐又有得忙了。

Not this time, brother.
这次可没门,哥哥。

Sky beats ocean, brother!
天空战胜了海洋,哥哥!

Not this time, sister.
这次可没门,姐姐。

Back to your dank little underworld, sister!
回你那小小的冥界待着去吧,姐姐!

Aww... Go cry to Persephone.
找珀耳塞福涅哭鼻子去吧。

See you later, cyclops!
回头见,独眼巨人!

Thanks again for the thunderbolt.
再次感谢你做的雷电。

Wait. You're just a bloke with a bull for a head!
等等,你除了长着个牛头,也没什么了不起的!

Another bull sacrificed to me.
又一头献祭给我的公牛。

(Laughs) There can only be one God of Thunder.
(大笑)雷电之神只能有一个。

击败特定英雄

OW2 Bastion Icon.png堡垒

Always wanted one of you in my collection!
你这种铁罐头,我早就想收藏一个了!

OW2 Junkrat Icon.png狂鼠OW2 Roadhog Icon.png路霸

I warned you boys. Should have listened.
早就警告过你俩了。不听活该。

OW2 Reinhardt Icon.png莱因哈特

Down you go, big man.
躺好吧你,大块头。

OW2 Brigitte Icon.png布丽吉塔

Quit hiding behind your shield, big girl!
大妹子,躲在盾后面算什么本事!

OW2 WreckingBall Icon.png破坏球

Aw, champ. You've gone soft!
嗷,冠军!你怎么变菜了?

OW2 Junkrat Icon.png狂鼠

Summer shack? avenged.
避暑窝棚的帐算清了。

OW2 Doomfist Icon.png末日铁拳

Ya look better than ya fight. Shame.
你的拳头可趁不上这张脸啊。

OW2 Roadhog Icon.png路霸

Hang with ratbags, die like ratbags.
跟死耗子混,就会变成“死”耗子。

  • 击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Whole Hog.png鸡飞狗跳OW2 Roadhog Icon.png路霸

Don't get clever with your queen.
哎!别想跟本女王耍花招。

No time for dramatic showdowns. We're scrapping here!
哪有空让你摆造型,这儿正打架呢!

Aah. Put your little sword away.
啊,别拿你的小刀在那儿瞎比划。

  • 击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Death Blossom.png死亡绽放OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神

Not gonna let a bloke in a spooky mask take me down.
哈哈,就你那戴面具的鬼样还想打倒我?

(Laugh) Nice lift, big girl.
(大笑)很有劲嘛,大妹子。

地形击杀

And you're dead. Next!
你嗝屁了。下一个!

Can't fly, can ya?
不会飞是吧?

And down ya go.
下去吧你。

Nobody beats gravity, mate.
重力可不是闹着玩的,伙计。

复仇击杀

(Laugh) You should've finished the job, mate.
(大笑)谁叫你当时下手不利索呢,伙计。

I always come back.
记住,我总会回来的。

  • 宙斯

God of lightning… and vengeance!
我掌管雷电……和复仇!

Heavenly retribution.
这是天神的惩戒。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀
  • 重伤击杀

连续击杀

You know you're allowed to fight back, yeah?
挨了打可以还手,你们不知道吗?

I've taken naps harder than you.
打瞌睡都比打你们有意思。

Weak. You're all weak!
弱鸡。一群弱鸡!

And I'm just getting started.
我的战斗,才刚刚开始!

You're allowed to hit back!
你们倒是还手啊!

One by one by one! Come on! Come on!
一个一个又一个!再来!再来!

  • 刽子手

Purgin' time!
净化时间到!

Busy day on the chopping block!
今天掉脑袋的也太多了!

(Laughs) Gallows are full!
(大笑)绞架上都吊不下了!

  • 宙斯

How electrifying!
电闪雷鸣!

I'm the Platonic form of butt-kicking.
我揍人的水平堪称柏拉图式的完美。

The poets are gonna love this!
诗人们会爱上我的功绩!

Are any of ya even trying?
你们都没吃饭吗?

(Laughs) You're making this too easy!
(大笑)你们也太弱了吧!

You lot just lost.
你们输大发了。

How many of you drongos are there?
这儿的呆头鸟可真够多的!

Thanks for bunching up. (laugh).
居然杵在一块儿?谢了。(大笑)

Pathetic!
可怜虫!

Lie down!
都给我趴下!

She strikes again, and again, and again!
我的闪电能击中一次、一次,又一次!

That's why I rule Olympus.
知道奥林匹斯为什么由我管了吧?

An ungodly rampage!
逆天狂怒!

近战击杀

(Sigh) C'mon mate, try to keep up.
(叹气)就这点儿本事?再加把油。

Oh, should've ducked.
哦,你应该能躲开的。

Ha! Axe wins. You lose.
哈!斧头赢了,你输了。

Ha! Call that a fight?
哈!你这也算是战斗?

Ooh. Down goes another one.
喔。又干掉一个。

Down goes another pretender.
又干掉一个不自量力的。

Plenty of Carnage. What a wonderful day.
这么多血。今天砍了个痛快。

  • 刽子手

Hang off this.
把这家伙吊起来。

  • 宙斯

An electric uppercut!
雷电上勾拳!

Judgement? passed.
这就是给你的审判。