avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

天使(守望先锋2)/技能释放

HellJoke讨论 | 贡献2023年12月27日 (三) 10:57的版本
< 返回上级:天使

使用OW AbilityIcon Caduceus Staff.png天使之杖治疗

(German) Mercy on call.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
天使待命中。

(German) Healing stream engaged.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
治疗能量正在传输。

(German) I'm taking care of you.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我来照顾你。

You'll be fine now.
你会没事的。

This will help you.
这会让你好受一些。

Need some assistance?
需要帮助吗?

I can fix that.
我可以治疗你的伤势。

Here to assist.
我来支援你。

I'm here to help.
我来帮你。

This will just take a moment.
很快就能治好。

Activating healing stream!
治疗能量已激活!

Let me take a look.
让我来看看。

Let me fix you up.
我来为你治疗。

Your backup is here!
你的增援到了!

I'll make sure that doesn't scar.
我保证你不会留疤。

Let me see what I can do.
让我看看能做些什么。

I'll have you in top condition.
我会让你恢复到最佳状态。

Supporting your task!
我来支援你!

I'm covering you!
我来掩护你!

Not to worry, I'll patch you up.
别担心,我来帮你包扎。

Healing stream connected!
治疗能量已连接!

Let me tend to that.
我来处理伤口。

Improving your vitals!
正在强化你的生命体征!

Careful--they can see you!
当心,敌人能看到你!

  • 待分类

For the record, I don't approve of your message.
听好了,我不同意你的请求。

  • 空中治疗

Administering airborne care!
执行空中医疗措施!

  • 治疗空中英雄

On your wing!
与你同飞!

  • OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜OW AbilityIcon Nano Boost.png纳米激素强化(存疑)

Nano heals! There's really no difference.
纳米医疗!感觉也没什么区别。

  • 目标低生命值

You're looking a bit under the weather.
你是不是有点着凉?

You really need treatment.
你急需治疗。

What happened to you?
你这是怎么搞的?

You need urgent care!
你需要紧急护理!

You don't look good at all.
你看起来很不妙。

How are you still moving?
你居然还能动?

  • 拥有护甲的英雄

Thank goodness for your armor.
幸好你有这身护甲。

OW2 Tracer Icon.png猎空

I've got you, Tracer.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你有我呢,猎空。

OW2 Soldier 76 Icon.png士兵:76

You have to stay alive for this to work, Jack!
你要是死了,这招就没用了,杰克!

OW2 Reinhardt Icon.png莱因哈特

(sighs) Reinhardt, where would you be without me?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(叹气)莱因哈特,要是没有我你该怎么办?

OW2 Reinhardt Icon.png莱因哈特OW2 Torbjorn Icon.png托比昂

You are much too old for this.
你这年纪不适合冲锋陷阵了。

(Sigh) Think of your grandchildren!
唉,替你的孙辈们着想一下!

You've survived too much to die now!
那么多风浪你都挺过来了,现在也不能死!

OW2 Brigitte Icon.png布丽吉塔

I've got you, Brigitte!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我来保护你,布里吉塔。

OW2 Moira Icon.png莫伊拉

Thank my medical professionalism, doctor.
你该感谢我的医学职业精神,博士。

Now this is ethical healing.
这份治疗只是出于道德。

See, Doctor? No side effects.
看到了吗,博士?没有副作用。

OW2 Genji Icon.png源氏

(Sigh) So soon, Genji?
(叹气)这也太快了吧,源氏?

OW2 Pharah Icon.png法老之鹰

Hang in there, Fareeha!
坚持住,法芮尔!

OW2 Doomfist Icon.png末日铁拳OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神OW2 Widowmaker Icon.png黑百合OW2 Sombra Icon.png黑影OW2 Sigma Icon.png西格玛OW2 Moira Icon.png莫伊拉OW2 Mauga Icon.png毛加OW2 Ramattra Icon.png拉玛刹

Not even you deserve death.
就算是你也命不该绝。

  • 女巫

Casting a healing spell!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
正在引导治疗法术!

Did someone call for a witch?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
有人需要女巫吗?

My healing spell is upon you!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
正在对你使用治疗法术!

  • 胜利女神

You needed a goddess?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
需要女神的眷顾吗?

长时间治疗同一个队友

Maintaining the healing spell!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
正在维持治疗能量!

My spell is still upon you!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你身上的法术还没消退!

Topping you up.
正在为你恢复活力。

Feeling better yet?
感觉好点了吗?

Treatment ongoing.
正在进行治疗。

Still watching over you.
我还在照看着你。

Still in your back pocket.
我还在背后守护着你。

使用OW AbilityIcon Caduceus Staff.png天使之杖强化伤害

Enchanting your damage!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
正在强化你的伤害输出!

Casting a spell on you!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
正在对你施法!

My damage spell is upon you!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
伤害增益法术已施放!

I have empowered you!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你已被强化!

Boosting your damage.
我来提高你的伤害。

Enhancing your strength.
我来强化你的力量。

I am empowering you.
我会强化你。

Damage intensified.
伤害输出已增强。

Bolstering you!
我来助你一臂之力!

Heightening your capabilities!
正在提升你的上限!

Ha! Feel stronger?
感觉自己变强了吗?

Feeling more powerful?
感觉力量增强了吗?

Supplying damage increase!
正在提供伤害增幅!

Amplifying your power!
我来增强你的力量!

Be uplifted!
伤害提升!

Go ahead. Cause more damage.
去吧。尽情制造伤害吧。

OW2 Tracer Icon.png猎空

This should help, Lena!
这样应该能帮到你,莉娜!

OW2 Genji Icon.png源氏

Do your thing, Genji!
做你该做的吧,源氏!

OW2 Pharah Icon.png法老之鹰

Boosting you, Fareeha!
我在强化你,法芮尔!

OW2 Zarya Icon.png查莉娅

Do you even need more power?
你的力量还需要强化吗?

长时间强化同一个队友

Continuing damage increase!
伤害增强持续中!

Sustaining augmentation.
维持强化效果。

Maintaining damage boost.
正在保持伤害强化。

Still boosting you.
我还在强化你。

  • 女巫

Maintaining the damage enchantment!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
正在维持强化法术!

My spell is still upon you.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你身上的法术还没消退。

被强化的队友杀死敌人

Damage boost working as envisioned.
伤害强化效果符合预期。

I make a powerful ally.
我获得了一位强大的盟友。

That's teamwork!
这就叫团队合作!

Look what we've achieved!
看看我们联手的成果!

Phenomenal!
真了不起!

Good work.
干得好。

All in a day's work.
这是我的日常工作。

I expected no less.
和我想的一样。

It's good to work with capable allies.
和有实力的队友合作感觉真好。

Aren't you glad you have me?
有我在,是不是很好?

Don't forget the angel on your shoulder.
别忘了你肩上的天使。

Our combined strength is quite impressive.
我们齐心协力的效果非常显著。

(German) The power of teamwork!
(德语)这就是团队合作的力量!

(German) Phenomenal!
(德语)精彩绝伦!

(German) Combined strength!
(德语)齐心协力!

(German) No need to thank me.
(德语)不用谢我。

An incredible show of power!
让他们见识一下真正的力量!

(German) Don't stop now!
(德语)别停下!

Glad I could help.
很高兴能帮上忙。

(Wince) Oh dear.
噢,真可怕。

You really pack a punch.
哇,你真是太厉害了。

(Laugh) We do get on well, don't we!
(笑)我们果然处得来,对吧!

We are a formidable duo!
我们是王牌搭档!

You haven't lost your touch.
你一点儿都没退步。

OW2 Reinhardt Icon.png莱因哈特

You still have quite a swing, I see!
看来你抡锤还是那么有劲!

OW2 Pharah Icon.png法老之鹰

Clearly, the sky is not the limit!
看来蓝天不是你的极限!

Teamwork from above!
天降好搭档!

Swish! That's what you say, right? Swish!
空心球!是这么说的吧?空心球!

OW2 Genji Icon.png源氏

You owe me for that one, Genji.
你欠我个人情哦,源氏。

You're even sharper when we work together.
与我并肩,你的锋芒更加锐利。

OW2 Mei Icon.png

A job well done, Mei!
干得很好,美!

It's a pleasure to collaborate, Dr. Zhou!
很荣幸能和你合作,周博士!

OW2 Moira Icon.png莫伊拉

Don't think I'm happy about this, doctor.
别以为我会高兴,博士。

This is not an endorsement of your methods.
这并不代表我赞同你的手段。

OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神

I see you're reaping the benefits.
我看你把好处都收割了。

OW2 Brigitte Icon.png布丽吉塔

If only your father had seen that.
要是你父亲能看到就好了。

释放技能OW AbilityIcon Guardian Angel.png守护天使

You called?
你在呼唤我?

I am here to support.
我来支援你。

Here to help.
我来帮忙了。

(German) At your side!
(德语)我来守护你!

Checking in.
我过来了。

Right by you!
在你身边!

Angel at your shoulder!
天使与你并肩!

(German) Your guardian angel has arrived!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
守护天使降临!

  • 胜利女神

(German) Your goddess is here!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你的女神来了!

  • 魔女或魅魔

(German) Your devil is here!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你的恶魔来了!

  • 瓦尔基里

(German) Your valkyrie is here!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
瓦尔基里来了!

  • 女巫

(German) Your witch has arrived!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你的女巫来了!

释放技能OW AbilityIcon Resurrect.png重生

Let's get you back in the fight!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
重新回来战斗吧!

I still have use for you.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你对我还有用。

Come on, get up.
醒醒,该起来了。

Helping you up!
我帮你站起来!

There is much for you to do!
你的使命还没有完成!

I will not let you fall!
我不会让你倒下的!

Our work is not done!
我们的任务还没有完成!

On your feet, Soldier!
站起来,士兵!

Not on my watch!
有我在休想!

(German) The battle is not over!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
战斗还没有结束!

(German) Your duty is not done!
(德语)你还没有完成使命!

(German) Your duty is not done!
(德语)你的使命还没有完成!

(German) You will not fall!
(德语)绝不会让你倒下!

  • 魔女或魅魔

Those enchanted can never die!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
魔物不朽!

A dark power calls you forth!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
黑暗力量驱使你前进!