avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

末日铁拳(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

HellJoke讨论 | 贡献2024年4月15日 (一) 11:05的版本 →‎特殊击杀
< 返回上级:末日铁拳

最后一击

I win this time.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这次是我赢了。

I can read your every move.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我能看清你的每个动作。

Not strong enough.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
太弱了。

Your time's run out.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你们的时代已经过去了。

Knock, knock.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
还有谁?

You were weak.
你真弱。

At least try.
至少挣扎一下吧。

Haven't lost my touch.
我的身手还不赖。

Exterminated.
灭了你。

You failed.
你失败了。

What a shame.
丢人现眼。

Selected against.
物竞天择。

What was your plan?
你本来是想干什么来着?

The future has no place for you.
你看不到未来了。

Weakness punished.
弱是原罪。

Insignificant!
不值一提!

No match.
不堪一击。

(Long chuckle).
(长笑)

You are a disgrace.
你真丢人。

A fatal flaw.
致命的缺陷。

Pathetic.
真可悲。

You were vulnerable.
脆弱不堪。

This is the consequence of your cowardice.
这就是懦夫的下场。

  • 待分类

I read the pattern in the raindrops.
我看清了雨中的波纹。

  • 碎骨者

The galaxy belongs to no one!
银河不属于任何人!

It's not too late to join the resistance.
现在加入我们的反抗还来得及。

I will end the reign of the Infinite!
我会终结无限军团的统治!

Stop believing in that fool of an emperor.
别再信那个蠢货帝皇的话了。

You're little more than a pawn to the Emperor.
在帝皇眼里,你不过就是枚棋子。

Back to your Kuiper Belt!
滚回你的柯伊伯带去!

银河帝皇OW2 Sigma Icon.png西格玛

Your reign ends today, emperor.
你的统治到此为止了,帝皇。

击败特定英雄

  • 黑爪成员

Your services are no longer required.
“黑爪”已经用不上你了。

Remember your place.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
别忘了自己的身份。

I expected more from you.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我原本很看好你。

Betrayal has a price.
背叛是要付出代价的。

I'm the strongest version of myself.
我才是最强的“末日铁拳”。

You look like me, but you don't move like me.
你长得像我,但一点都不如我。

Eclipsed.
日食了。

No brains nor brawn.
头脑简单,四肢贫弱。

Aesthetics are a distraction.
所谓的美学都是虚的。

Numbani deserves better.
你配不上努巴尼。

Rage is your weakness.
愤怒是你的弱点。

All brawn, no brain.
四肢发达,头脑简单。

You still refuse footwear?
你还是不愿意穿鞋吗?

Remember? you demanded this challenge.
记住,这场挑战是你自找的。

We trained you better than this.
受了我们的训练,不该是这种水平。

  • 击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Blizzard.png暴雪OW2 Mei Icon.png

Like a snowball down a hill.
(笑)跟个滚下山的雪球一样。

  • 击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Death Blossom.png死亡绽放OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神

I instructed you to be more careful, Reyes.
我不是告诉过你要小心吗,莱耶斯。

Your rage is pointless.
你的怒火毫无意义。

  • 击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Configuration Artillery.png火炮模式OW2 Bastion Icon.png堡垒OW AbilityIcon RIP-Tire.png炸弹轮胎OW2 Junkrat Icon.png狂鼠(存疑)

You should never let down your guard. Never!
记住,永远不要放松警惕!

Two Amaris foiled at once.
两个艾玛莉加在一起也赢不了我。

  • 击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Overclock.png机体超频OW2 Sojourn Icon.png索杰恩(存疑)

Do not make promises you cannot keep.
话不要说得太早。

地形击杀

Try to land on your feet. (Laugh).
记住脚先着地。(大笑)

Cause and effect.
百因必有果。

Foolishness has consequences.
愚蠢的代价。

Death awaits.
死亡在等待。

If you can't fly, fall.
要么会飞,要么等死。

Doom awaits you below.
下面只有末日。

复仇击杀

I didn't forget about you.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我可不会忘了你。

I always have the last word.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我总能笑到最后。

I thought you were a challenger.
我还以为你有两下子……

In the end, I was better.
事实证明,我更强。

特殊击杀

  • 低生命击杀

You thought me vulnerable. (snort).
你是不是以为我快不行了。(哼)

  • 击杀使用位移技能的英雄

Test my reflexes? Ha!
想试试我的反应?哈!

I was faster.
没我快。

  • 背后击杀

Never turn your back on a threat.
记住,不要背对威胁。

  • 击杀被困的英雄(存疑)

An immobilized target is an unsatisfying kill.
啊,不能动的靶子打起来没什么意思。

  • 1v1击杀

Caught in a stampede.
逃不出我的连打。

You left an opening.
你露出破绽了。

A deadly rhythm.
致命的节奏。

Cross me and die.
叛我者死。

Now do you understand?
现在明白了吗?

This duel is finished.
胜负已分。

You put up a poor fight.
真是自不量力。

Do I make myself clear?
不用我多说什么了吧?

The main event is over.
都结束了。

A unanimous victory.
大获全胜。

The underdog falls.
以弱胜强?做梦。

OW AbilityIcon Meteor Strike.png毁天灭地

The earth trembles.
灭地铁拳。

The ground trembles!
大地在震颤!

Tracked down.
逮到你了。

Pursued and brought down.
别想从我手里逃走。

Your fate was sealed.
这是你逃不脱的命运。

Why run?
跑什么呢?

Be glad it wasn't a meteor shower.
你就庆幸我灭的是地不是宇宙吧。

OW AbilityIcon Rocket Punch.png火箭重拳

Intercepted.
空中拦截。

Pulverized.
粉身碎骨。

(dismissive chuckle).
(轻蔑的笑)

Lights out.
安息吧。

To dust.
吃土去吧。

Down and out.
抬走,下一个。

Knocked out.
一拳放倒。

Crushed!
碾碎你!

A lethal blow.
致命一击。

Disqualified.
你被淘汰了。

Feast upon that knuckle sandwich.
这一拳你喜欢吗?

Blasted!
轰成碎粉!

OW2 Tracer Icon.png猎空

Too slow.
太慢了。

碎骨者

To stardust.
归于星尘。

连续击杀

Will anyone challenge me?
谁敢与我一战?

All according to plan.
一切都在计划之中。

You still underestimate me?
你还敢低估我?

Send me someone who can fight back!
找一个能打的过来!

Who is the next fool to defy me?
还有哪个蠢货敢反抗我?

Strength is more than numbers!
谁说双拳难敌四手!

Each blow purposeful. Each kill, earned.
拳拳到肉,招招致命。

Pure carnage.
大杀四方。

A masterful slaughter.
大师级的表演。

And they all fall.
都是手下败将。

Moira, we must replicate this ?Nano Boost.?
莫伊拉,这个“纳米激素”我们也得有。