avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

莱因哈特(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

HellJoke讨论 | 贡献2024年4月29日 (一) 15:38的版本
< 返回上级:莱因哈特

最后一击

Hardly broke a sweat!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
汗都没流一滴!

I'm just getting started!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我才刚热完身!

I feel great!
我感觉好极了!

Give me more!
再多来几次!

By all means, try again!
一定得再来一次!

No guts, no glory!
荣耀归于勇敢者!

Feel my power!
感受我的力量!

Down you go!
躺下吧!

(Laughs) And that is why I still fight!
(大笑)我就说我还能再战吧!

Glorious, if I do say so myself!
要我说,这就叫“战绩彪炳”!

You've been bested!
你不是我的对手!

(Laughs) That was a bold move!
(大笑)你胆子还挺大的!

That looked like it hurt!
那一下是不是很疼!

Any regrets?
后悔了吗?

One step closer to victory!
离胜利又近了一步!

Knocked you off your feet!
一锤把你打趴!

  • 堕落骑士

(growl).
呵哈……

Rage and death!
怒焰与死亡!

(grunt) Crushed!
嗬,碾碎了!

战地指挥官OW2 Doomfist Icon.png末日铁拳

Honor won't save you.
荣誉可救不了你。

黑爪OW2 Zarya Icon.png查莉娅

You are no match!
你还差得远呢。

艾玛莉大指挥官OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜

You hold my leash no longer!
你休想再束缚我!

奥林匹斯之战

Now, this is bullfighting.
这才叫斗牛嘛。

Were you lost?
迷路了吗?

I have slain Hades, and will live forever!
宰了哈迪斯,我就是不朽的!

Now I will rule the seas!
这下海洋就要归我了!

You might be god of horses, but you're not the god of bulls!
你也许是马匹之神,但绝不是公牛之神!

Bulls love stepping on snakes!
牛就喜欢踩蛇!

I'm not sharing my labyrinth!
一个迷宫不容两头牛!

Rather have a bull's head than one eye!
宁要一头牛,不要一只眼!

You were by far the inferior monster.
你不过是个低等的怪物。

You're an irritating little fly, Hermes!
你就是只讨厌的苍蝇,赫尔墨斯!

Zeus, sacrificed to a bull. Ha!
宙斯给牛当了祭品。哈!

  • OW AbilityIcon Charge.png冲锋击杀

Mess with the minotaur, get the horns... of the minotaur!
敢惹我弥诺陶洛斯,我就……顶你一角!

(Laughs) Gored.
(大笑)撞死你。

击败特定英雄

OW2 Bastion Icon.png堡垒

Try firing more bullets next time!
下次记得让火力再猛点儿!

OW2 Brigitte Icon.png布丽吉塔

You can do better than that, Brigitte!
你还能做得更好,布丽吉塔!

That is today's lesson!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
给你上一课!

OW2 Hanzo Icon.png半藏

I slay dragons.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我可是屠龙勇士。

OW2 Illari Icon.png伊拉锐

Your sun had barely risen... (Sigh).
你的太阳才刚刚升起……(叹气)

OW2 Lucio Icon.png卢西奥

(Laughs) A smash hit!
(大笑)这一锤劲爆吗!

OW2 Mei Icon.png

Mei-be you should sit this fight out!
“美”准你就不该跟我打!

OW2 Mercy Icon.png天使

Sorry, Angela!
对不起,安吉拉!

Still think I'm too old for this?
还觉得我年纪太大,打不动了吗?

OW2 Orisa Icon.png奥丽莎

For Balderich.
为了鲍德里奇。

OW2 Mauga Icon.png毛加

Now you were a worthy challenge!
这下算你是个够格的对手!

OW2 Soldier 76 Icon.png士兵:76

I honor my vow. Why don't you?
我履行了誓言,可你呢?

OW2 D.Va Icon.pngD.Va

That's all your robot suit can do?
你的机器战甲就这点本事?

OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神

Traitor.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
叛徒。

击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Death Blossom.png死亡绽放OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神

Bonk, bonk, bonk!
锤吧,锤吧!

Aren't you dizzy from all that spinning?
你转那么快不会头晕吗?

OW2 Sojourn Icon.png索杰恩

Retire that!
让我退休,还早得很!

击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Overclock.png机体超频OW2 Sojourn Icon.png索杰恩

Uh oh… that's going to get me a citation!
啊哦……这下法院得给我发传票了!

OW2 Zarya Icon.png查莉娅

Not strong enough.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
还不够强。

击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Graviton Surge.png重力喷涌OW2 Zarya Icon.png查莉娅

Black hole or no, I'm still swinging!
管它什么黑不黑洞,我只管抡锤子就行!

OW2 Torbjorn Icon.png托比昂

Whose armor needs fixing now?
看看是谁的盔甲该修了?

击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Molten Core.png熔火核心OW2 Torbjorn Icon.png托比昂

Oh, Torbjörn, I'll never let you live that down!
哦,托比昂,这茬我会跟你念叨一辈子!

击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Barrage.png火箭弹幕OW2 Pharah Icon.png法老之鹰

(Laughs) Victory reigns from below!
(大笑)地升铁壁!

击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Combat Roll.png战术翻滚OW2 Cassidy Icon.png卡西迪

(Laughs) That was a bold move!
(大笑)你胆子还挺大的!

击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Dragonblade.pngOW2 Genji Icon.png源氏

Not quite, Genji. Not quite!
这可不行,源氏。差得远呢!

击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Recall.png闪回OW2 Tracer Icon.png猎空(存疑)

Looks like you've been recalled--to orbit! (laugh).
原来你也受到了召唤,要上天的那种!哈哈!

地形击杀

(laughs)Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(大笑)

Ha! They went flying!
哈!飞出去了!

There they go!
下去吧!

Express delivery to certain doom!
特快专列送你下地狱!

Land on something soft!
希望下面有垫子接着!

复仇击杀

An eye for an eye.
以眼还眼。

This is payback!
报仇了!

OW2 Junker Queen Icon.png渣客女王OW2 Junkrat Icon.png狂鼠OW2 Roadhog Icon.png路霸

Got you back, Junker!
咱们两清了,渣客!

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀
  • 近距离击杀(大嘘)

Maybe you should have stepped back.
你应该往后退两步的。

That's what happens when you get too close!
离我太近就是这个下场!

  • 击杀空中目标

Like swatting a fly with a hammer!
就像用锤子拍扁苍蝇!

Back down to Earth!
回地上待着去!

  • 击杀使用终极技能的目标

I don't think so.
我可不同意。

Not on my watch!
有我在休想!

  • 击杀使用位移技能的目标

How's that for ?old man reflexes?
“老当益壮”可不是说着玩的。

  • 击杀使用垂直位移技能的目标

When they're jumping around a lot I find it best to just swing the hammer.
蹦来蹦去可真烦,不过几锤子下去就老实了。

  • 在节日期间

Stay awhile... and listen.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
英雄请留步……且听我一言。

Happy holidays!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
节日快乐!

Another one for me! Torbjorn, you're losing this bet.
我又干掉一个!托比昂,你快输了。

See, Jack? A hammer is better than a gun!
看见了吗,杰克?锤子可比枪好使!

  • 击杀被OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜OW AbilityIcon Nano Boost.png纳米激素强化的目标

What a powerful brawl!
真是场轰轰烈烈的较量!

  • 击杀被OW2 Mercy Icon.png天使OW AbilityIcon Resurrect.png重生复活的目标

Keep popping back up! I don't mind!
继续来啊!来一个我打一个!

  • 击杀被OW2 Zarya Icon.png查莉娅OW AbilityIcon The Reaping.png投射屏障保护的目标

Even Zaryanova couldn't save you!
就算是查莉娅诺娃也救不了你!

You spoil me with these shields, Zaryanova!
查莉娅诺娃,你的护盾快把我宠坏了!

OW AbilityIcon Fire Strike.png烈焰打击

  • 远距离击杀

I am a Weltmeister of prediction!
我的预判是世界级的!

I am basically a sniper!
四舍五入,我也是狙击手了!

Choose Reinhardt for long-range destruction!
想搞远距离毁灭打击,就找莱因哈特!

Thought you were out of reach? Pah!
以为我打不着你了?哈!

米诺陶洛斯

Choose the minotaur for long-range destruction!
想搞远距离毁灭打击,就找弥诺陶洛斯!

  • 近距离击杀

Even hotter up close.
离得越近,烧得越猛。

Fresh from the oven!
新鲜出炉!

  • 击杀空中目标

Burned out of the sky!
烈焰直冲云霄!

  • 击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Death Blossom.png死亡绽放OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神

You're fired, Reyes! Haha!
烧到你了,莱耶斯!哈哈!

No platform can save you--no matter how pretty!
什么平台都救不了你——再好看也不行!

OW AbilityIcon Charge.png冲锋

  • 打断终极技能

Interrupted!
打断你了!

Cancelled!
别想了!

Shut down!
哈!消停点!

Boom! (Laughs) You were saying?
咚!哈哈!你刚才说什么?

Rally's over!
别集结了!

What is that, a toothpick?
你拿的是什么,牙签吗?

Careful where you wave that sword!
挥剑的时候看着点!

Nobody likes your lava, Torbjörn!
你的熔岩没人喜欢,托比昂!

Deep breaths, Winston.
深呼吸,温斯顿。

  • 米诺陶洛斯

(Grunt) Trampled!
(咕哝)踩扁你!

连续击杀

I will take them all on!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我会把他们全干掉!

(laughs) Unstoppable!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(大笑)势不可挡!

The fight has just begun!
战斗才刚刚开始!

More glory to my name!
还有更多的荣耀在等待着我!

Anyone else?
还有谁?

I will never stop fighting!
生命不息,战斗不止!

They fall like dominos!
一个接一个,就像多米诺骨牌一样!

Hardly a fair fight!
跟我打,你们还不够格!

I'll take you all on!
我一个人就能把你们全锤扁!

(Laughs) Anyone else?
(大笑)还有谁?

Such speed! How glorious! (Wild laugh).
这飘逸的感觉!真是痛快!(狂笑)

The bonkening of the century!
世纪大狂欢!

The ultimate bonk!
一锤给你们送终!

Oh, Ana, it's like we never left!
噢,安娜,这感觉就像我们从未分别!

A mere hack will not stop me!
黑客的小把戏拦不住我!

Such chaos! These Junkers are rubbing off on me. (Chuckle).
真够乱的!这些渣客都快把我带偏了。(笑)

  • 米诺陶洛斯

I'm trampling all over them!
他们都被我踩爆了!

All Olympus will be my labyrinth.
整个奥林匹斯都将成为我的迷宫。

Grass-fed havoc!
吃草的照样厉害!

King Minos, eat your heart out!
弥诺斯国王,你就嫉妒吧!