avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

曜(王者荣耀)

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2024年7月13日 (六) 14:09的版本 →‎回城语音
< 返回上级:王者荣耀
星光荡开宇宙,本人闪耀其中。
KOH Icon yao.png
星辰之子
Media:王者荣耀_人物播报_曜.mp3
曜从小是一个争强好胜的热血少年,以李白为偶像,希望能成为如他一般潇洒骄傲的剑客。进入稷下学习后,通过组建星之队参加庄周举行的归虚梦演大赛,他获得了友谊、能量和自我认知。星之队夺得了第一,然而他的英雄之旅才刚刚开始...

大厅语音

Look up to the night sky, and you'll know where I'm from.
仰望夜空,你就知道我来自哪里!
All the watchful eyes are waiting for a star.
所有的星星眼,都在等一颗星。
The sword points toward the home of a genius.
剑指的方向,就是天才的故乡!
This blinding brilliance, it can only belong to a genius like me.
好耀眼,这就是属于天才的星芒。
Observe the night sky and you'll realize who shines the brightest.
夜观星象,你就知道,谁光芒万丈。

闲置语音

Oh, I thought they already lost.
我还以为对面已经输了。
Man...Why haven't they given up yet?
喂,对面怎么还不投降?
Wow, look at the stars... I'll shine just as bright!
天上那条灿烂的银河里,必定有我的一席之地。
You don't think Take This is my only line, do you?
你不会以为,我只会说看剑吧?
Towards the sky I point my sword, and press on. As we fight with all our might, the spoils of war are our reward!
长剑向天昂,开团心痒痒,想到就这么做,才是好儿郎。

移动语音

Go for it, everybody! Second place is still up for grabs!
加油各位,勇夺第二吧!祝福你们!
The stars light up the universe, and I'm one of them.
星光荡开宇宙,本人闪耀其中。
I've never memorized the names of the constellations. I just go with my gut feeling!
角木犹比蛟,亢金宛如龙,尾火形似虎、箕水貌若豹……我可从没记过,凭感觉咯!
Every man with a scar on his forehead must be a legend.
额上有疤的男人,个个都是传奇。
I'm not showing off. This is just what I do.
我没耍帅,有些东西是天生的。
How do I become ordinary? Please teach me.
怎样才能变得平凡?求攻略,在线等。
This one guy called me a second-rate fool. Hah! I'm never second!
想叫我中二少年,也得把二改成一。

技能语音

  • 一技能
Take this!
看剑!
And this!
继续看剑!
  • 二技能
Look at the stars!
看星星咯。
A stroke of genius!
神来之笔!
Hah, brilliant!
哈,潇洒如星。
Hya! A shooting star!
呀,天外飞星。
  • 三技能
Feeling dazzled? Sounds about right!
看花眼了吗!这就对啦!
Hah, I'm back! Didn't expect that, did you?
哈,想不到吧,我又回来了。
Hya, and another! Seeing stars yet?
再来一次,闪瞎眼了没?
Haha, here I am again! Take this!
哈哈,我又来啦,接着看剑。
  • 技能没打中
I meant to do that.
让你三招。
This is just the build-up to the climax.
此乃绝招前的铺垫,你懂吗?

挑衅语音

Take this, can you?
你看剑吗?
Are you blinded by my dazzling looks yet?
准备好被本人的帅气,闪瞎眼了吗?
Freeze! Any false movements, and the supernova inside me will be triggered.
别动,超级能量蕴藏在我体中时辰不对就会一碰就炸。

击杀语音

Twinkle, twinkle, little star...
一闪一闪亮晶晶……
I know a lot of moves, but you got to see the flashiest one.
我会很多绝招,但最帅的只有这招。

来点难度行不行?
Did you see that? I won, sister!
姐姐看到了吗?我打败了你。
  • 推塔

哈哈哈,这是假的吧?太不经打了。
  • 没拿到一血

我会证明给你们看的。

天生我材必有用。
  • 助攻

出风头这种事,让给你们啦。
  • 一血
Taste my star-blade!
灼灼流星剑。
You got hit by a shooting star!
飒踏如流星!
Taste my blade!
看我一剑。
  • 累计10杀
To the heavens!
直上青天,揽星辰!
  • 累计20杀
My sword is like the stars—always right above your head!
剑如银河,落九天!

死亡语音

热血,是少年的原罪吗?
  • 被多人击杀
It is the fate of the talented to be envied.
遭人妒忌,是高手宿命。
Hah, don't dare to face me one-on-one?
哈,敢单挑吗?

回城语音

Hey, don't run away!
哎,别跑啊对面的。
Just you wait.
等着瞧。
Even experts need rest.
高手也是需要休息的。

其他语音

  • 获得MVP
I'm number one again! That's my fate, getting old.
回回第一,无法摆脱的永恒宿命!
My eternal fate!
永恒宿命!

你看到这星光了吗?
The Star Blade, descending from the heavens!
大河之剑天上来。