avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

雾子(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2022年10月30日 (日) 11:59的版本
< 返回上级:雾子

击杀敌人(未细分)

*Chuckle*
*轻笑*

(Japanese) Cool.
(日语)还不错。

(Japanese) Goodbye.
(日语)拜拜。

(Japanese) My apologies.
(日语)抱歉啦。

Come on, Shimada.
不是吧,岛田……

Cool.
酷。

Did you think you were safe up there?
你以为在天上就没事了?

Sit down, please.
你就老老实实坐着吧。

I thought you were the sniper?
我还以为你才是狙击手。

Nice.
很好。

Ouch.
很疼吧?

Shouldn't have put your head there.
你不该把脑袋露出来的。

Take some time off.
到一边休息去。

That's the spot.
直击要害。

Underestimated me, ne?
小瞧我了吧?

Welcome back to earth.
欢迎回到地面。

And what did we learn?
这次学到了什么教训?

Back off.
闪开。

You really need a scope to do that?
这种事还需要瞄准镜吗?

Not crazy enough.
还不够狂。

Did you build that ball yourself?
那颗铁球是你自己造的吗?

Hey. A falling star.
嘿,巨星陨落了。

I just wanted to hang out.
要是能一起玩就好了……

So long, bestie.
再见,闺蜜。

(Japanese) Bye!
(日语)再见!

Find peace.
安息吧。

(Japanese) Come on, Shimada.
(日语)这就不行了吗,岛田……

That had some style.
帅气的一击。

(Japanese) Incredible!
(日语)厉害!

(Japanese) As expected!
(日语)不愧是我!

(Japanese) Well done!
(日语)干得不错嘛!

(Japanese) Ouch!
(日语)很疼吧!

I'll pretend I didn't see that.
我就当没看见吧。

(Japanese) I won't allow that!
(日语)我可不同意!

You were being rude.
是你无礼在先。

How embarrassing.
真尴尬。

Thought you were a professional?
还以为你是专业的。

Not... in charge... any more.
这下没法再乱撞了吧。

Yeah, no.
呵,你没戏。

It's like you wanted to die.
你简直像是在找死。

That's youthful reflexes for you.
年轻人的反应就是这么快。

I felt your presence.
我感受到了你的存在。

Apologize to Ana when you wake up.
等你醒了,记得向安娜道歉。

Sorry, I'm not done yet.
抱歉,我还没结束呢。

Found you.
抓到你了。

How far was that?
这得有多远啊?

Don't freak out... 'Death' can be a good card!
Don't freak out... 'Death' can be a good card!

That was inevitable.
那是必然的结局。

Prophecy fulfilled.
预言实现了。

How ominous.
真是不祥之兆。

Can't fight fate.
天命难违。

Death was in your cards.
死亡是你的命运。

The Universe said, ?Bye bye.?
宇宙对你说:“拜拜。”

Struck by misfortune.
飞来横祸。

Every beginning has an end.
万物有始必有终。

Do you believe me now?
现在相信我了吗?

Your choice was made.
你已经做出了选择。

You're not meant for this world.
你的存在违逆了世界。

I predicted that.
和我预言的一样。

(Japanese) Big deal.
呵,真了不起。

This time, you might want to stay down.
这下你就别再起来了。

连续击杀

(Japanese) Let's go!
(日语)该上咯!

Fox in a hen house.
就像狐狸钻进了鸡窝。

How many was that?
干掉了好几个呢!

I thought this would be harder.
没想到这么轻松……

Now I'm having fun.
这才叫有意思。

Mom would be proud.
妈妈会为我骄傲的。

This tragedy was written in the stars.
这场悲剧已写在群星之间。

A streak of bad luck.
噩运接二连三。

近战击杀

Your hand-to-hand needs work.
你的格斗技术还得再练练。

You forget what my mom taught you?
忘记我妈妈是怎么教的了吗?

(Japanese) You forget what my mom taught you?
(日语)我妈妈教的东西,你都忘了吗?

That lesson was free.
那一课算我送你的。

Look, don't touch.
只准看,不许碰。

(Japanese) Wow, smart of you to get so close.
(日语)哎,敢离我这么近,你可真是个小机灵鬼。

It's called personal space.
这叫私人空间,懂吗?

Nope!
休想!

Palm read this.
来看手相吗?

My divine gift.
我赐福于你。

复仇击杀

Had to pay you back.
有仇必报。

There's that back.
那一下还给你。

(Japanese) You get what you deserve.
(日语)这是因果报应。

Petty? Try thorough.
小气?这叫有仇必报。

Forgive and forget? Nah.
恩怨已了?才怪。

Kiriko/RespawnDeath

I don't blame them. I was going wild.
不怪他们,是我暴走了。

*Laughs* I guess someone had to stop me.
*大笑*看来有人不得不出手阻止我了。