avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1977个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

法老之鹰(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2023年11月14日 (二) 19:02的版本 →‎特殊击杀
< 返回上级:法老之鹰

最后一击

  • 通用击杀

I always get my prey.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我的猎物是逃不掉的。

That's how it's done.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
就该如此。

Kill confirmed.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
确认击杀。

Got you this time, Cole.
这次你逃不掉了,科尔。

Justice served.
正义已得伸张。

Terminated.
干掉了。

(Laugh) Got one.
(笑)干掉一个。

Well-deserved.
这是你自找的。

R-7000 down.
已消灭R-7000。

Taken down.
目标已击毙。

You thought you had me.
你以为能干掉我是吗?

Splash.
咔嚓。

Common criminal.
小毛贼。

Swish.
空心球。

Blown away.
飞雪漫天。

Maximum impact.
冲击伤害最大化。

Over and out.
通话结束。

Right where I expected you to go.
我就知道你会在那儿。

Was the sun in your eyes?
被太阳晃瞎了眼吗?

Messy, but we got it done.
场面有点乱,不过还是搞定了。

When I'm hitting my shots, you can't touch me.
中了我的炮弹,就别想碰到我。

Direct hits at any range.
再远也能直接命中。

Ooh! My adrenaline is pumping!
哦!我的肾上腺素正在飙升!

Scootin' and shootin'.
先转移,再开炮。

Out-predicted and out-played.
花里胡哨,但不出所料。

Talk about danger close.
这就叫危险迫近。

I love working with Zaryanova.
我就喜欢跟查莉娅诺娃合作。

You think I don't know my own mother's tricks?
你不会以为我不了解我母亲的招数吧?

We're a good team, mother!
我们的配合真是默契,妈妈!

That's not justice.
那可不是正义。

You can steal a suit, but you can't steal skill.
你偷得了作战服,偷不了我的本事。

Ah, that just feels so good.
啊,这感觉可太爽了!

I don't think you'll fit in Charon's boat.
我觉得你上不了卡戎的船……

I thought you'd be immune to splash damage.
我还以为你能免疫溅射伤害呢。

Good hustle, snakes-for-brains.
脑子不好,去玩蛇。

Nice ocean powers, nerd.
海洋的力量你把握不住。

You should have stayed my errand-boy, Hermes.
你该替我跑腿的,赫尔墨斯。

Where do we keep dead minotaurs, anyway? Elysium?
话说弥诺陶洛斯死后会去哪?极乐世界?

Go swim in the Styx.
到冥河里游泳去吧。

What's a god to the god of death?
在冥界之神面前,别的神不值一提。

Everybody dies, sister. Even you.
谁都难逃一死,妹妹,你也一样。

You've sent a lot of people my way. Guess it was your turn.
你给我送来不少人,这回轮到你了。

You think you're death? Ha!
你也敢叫死神?哈!

Let Persephone know if you and Hera can make it to dinner next week.
珀耳塞福涅想知道你跟赫拉下周会不会赴约。

Notched another.
再下一城。

Duck, dodge, and dunk.
闪转腾挪再灌篮。

Where do you think you're going?
你以为你能去哪?

Too bad those bubbles don't last forever.
可惜你的泡泡都是泡影。

Dr. Zhou and I? We get it done.
有我和周博士?没有搞不定的事。

Just cutting down on the glare.
这下没那么刺眼了。

  • OW AbilityIcon Rocket Launcher.png火箭发射器直接命中击杀

Perfect hit.
完美命中。

A clean kill.
干净利索。

Picked off.
精准歼灭。

  • OW AbilityIcon Rocket Launcher.png火箭发射器溅射击杀

Splash... damage.
这下是……溅射击杀。

  • 使用OW AbilityIcon Jump Jet.png推进背包时击杀

Elimination mid-ascent.
空中消灭成功。

  • 使用OW AbilityIcon Snap Kick.png悬浮背包时击杀

Float like a jellyfish, sting like a jellyfish.
像水母一样漂浮,就有水母一样的剧毒。

You weren't watching the skies?
你不看天上吗?

击杀特定英雄

Oh, sorry, Reinhardt!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
抱歉,莱因哈特!

What happened to your shield?
你的盾呢?

Don't mess with my family.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
休想伤害我的家人。

Guess you won't be sending a letter this time.
这次你大概不会再写信给我了。

I'm taking this round, Brigitte.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这次是我赢了,布丽吉塔。

Sorry, monk.
抱歉了,和尚。

Outfoxed.
狐死鹰笑。

Crime doesn't pay.
你罪有应得。

Outlawed.
就地正法。

Too bad Talon never taught you discipline.
可惜“黑爪”没教会你要守纪律。

You made a tactical error.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你犯了个战术错误。

Only room for one raptor in these skies.
一空不容二鹰。

  • 击杀正在使用Shift技能OW AbilityIcon Swift Strike.pngOW2 Genji Icon.png源氏

You dashed right into that one, Genji.
这可是你自己往炮口上撞的,源氏。

You can't fly, Reinhardt!
你可不会飞,莱因哈特!

  • 击杀正在使用Shift技能OW AbilityIcon Stealth.png隐秘潜行OW2 Sombra Icon.png黑影

Rockets don't care if you're invisible.
隐身算什么,炮弹可不长眼。

  • 击杀空中单位

Aerial superiority... maintained.
制空权……依然属于我。

This airspace is closed.
空域已关闭。

Twitchy dogfight. Just how I like it.
刺激的空中缠斗。我喜欢。

  • 击杀即时命中单位

What direction were you aiming?
你在瞄哪儿呢?

地形击杀

(laughs).Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(大笑)

Touch the sky.
触摸天空。

Look out for that first step.
下楼请小心。

Mind the gap.
小心站台缝隙。

Going down.
已击落。

Forgot your parachute?
忘带降落伞了?

Where's your jetpack?
你不会没有喷气背包吧?

Get off my map.
我的地图上没有你的位置。

You still spinning around down there? Maybe not.
你掉下去之后还会转吗?大概不会了吧。

The ultimate shutdown.
终极技能已被终结。

You're going down. Way down.
你给我下去,到冥界去。

Direct route to the underworld.
直接送你下冥界。

复仇击杀

This round goes to me.
这次轮到我请你了。

Right back at you.
原样奉还。

Death wins, in the end.
没人能逃过死亡。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀

Direct hits at any range.
再远也能直接命中。

Ooh! My adrenaline is pumping!
哦!我的肾上腺素正在飙升!

  • 重伤反杀

You thought you had me.
你以为能干掉我是吗?

  • OW AbilityIcon Snap Kick.png悬浮时击杀

Float like a jellyfish, sting like a jellyfish.
像水母一样漂浮,就有水母一样的剧毒。

Elimination mid-ascent.
空中消灭成功。

  • OW AbilityIcon Concussive Blast.png震荡冲击击杀

B-b-b-blasted!
轰轰轰——轰上天!

Ooh... that's a concussion.
哦……这下可脑震荡了。

Hmm. I didn't know that was fatal.
哈,没想到威力这么大。

(Chuckle) I am so good.
(大笑)我可太厉害了。

连续击杀

Cleaning up.
正在扫清战场。

They don't give these suits to just anyone.
这身作战服可不是谁都能穿的。

Was there any doubt?
谁敢质疑我的实力?

You're outclassed.
你们都被碾压了。

I'm hitting everything today.
今天我百发百中。

Persephone was right. I needed to unwind.
珀耳塞福涅说得对,我需要放松一下。

That's a lot of new chew toys for Cerberus.
刻耳柏洛斯又有好多磨牙棒了……

What's got two thumbs and is the god of death?
知道大名鼎鼎的冥界之神是谁了吗?

We strike again and again.
我们的炮火不断轰鸣。

Multiple targets eliminated.
多个目标已消灭。

Multiple hits confirmed.
确认命中多个目标。

Everyone has a plan until a rocket hits them in the face.
每个人都说自己有计划,直到脸上挨了一发火箭。

Busy day for Charon's crew.
卡戎今天要有的忙了。

Room for plenty more.
我的冥界还挺大的。

近战击杀

Hard contact.
这拳够狠。

That had to hurt.
那一定很疼。

Clocked.
放倒。

Get out of my airspace!
滚出我的空域!

My fists don't miss, either.
我的拳头也不会落空。

Pow! Right out of nowhere, huh? (Laughs).
砰!这拳没想到吧?(笑)

Here's a tip. Don't jump into the metal glove.
提醒一下,起跳时要小心我的铁手。

Ooh, what an uppercut.
呼,好一记上勾拳。

A Hades haymaker.
冥界波动拳。

I bring the fist to you!
我送你一拳!