avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1977个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

白人建筑工(罪恶都市)

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2023年10月3日 (二) 19:38的版本
白人建筑工​
GTAVC WMYCW.png
代码 WMYCW
种族 GTAVCRace White Icon.png白人
性别 GTAVCGender Male Icon.png男性
年龄 GTAVCAge Young Icon.png年轻
身份 建筑工人

在游戏文件里,白人建筑工的语音文件序号为5580-5677。是个身材较胖的建筑工形象,带着一顶黄色安全帽,语音很暴躁。

被堵住去路

Off the road!
别挡道!

Move that piece!
滚开!

Step out, dumb ass!
滚开蠢货!

This traffic sucks!
交通真是糟透了!

I should've killed this guy!
我应该杀了你这个家伙!

Why ain't you moving?
你怎么不动啊?

Out of my way!
滚开!

Hurry up!
快点!

Get out of the way!
滚开!

被粗暴的撞到

Eh... bad move!
啊...瞎跑什么!

Watch it, I got the death grip.
悠着点,我一拳能把你打死

You'll lose!
你会输的!

Think about it, dickhead!
想想后果吧,蠢货!

A freaking wise guy!
好一个聪明人!

You want to get mauled?
你想挨打吗?

I'll erase you from existence.
我会抹去你的存在

What's that about, pal?
你这是要干嘛,伙计?

I'll dunk you effin donut.
我会他妈的干爆你

汽车碰撞

He's gone nuts!
这人疯了吧!

I'm going to beat you into the pavement.
我要把你揍到人行道上去

My arm's broke.
我的胳膊破了

Ah, my kneecap!
啊,我的膝盖!

Ah, I can't feel my legs!
啊,我感觉不到腿了!

Should've took the bus.
早该坐公交的

Oh my God!
哦天呐!

Bam, that was a good one.
嘣,干的漂亮

My car!
我的车!

随意交谈

Eh...
额……

Eh...
额……

Eh...
额……

Eh...
额……

Crash, kill, demolish.
撞啊,杀啊,拆啊

I feel like hitting someone.
我感觉好像碰到人了

Grgh...
啊……

You dick!
你个蠢货!

Yeah, that dumbass guy.
对,那是个蠢货

Eternity belongs to the soul.
永恒属于灵魂

Diminish the human race.
削减人类

Urgh...
啊……

That was a rack of ribs!
那真是一大块肋骨!

Urgh...
啊……

Construction business ain't for wimps!
工地的活娘们干不来!

差点被碾过

What was that?
咋回事?

Huh you missed!
哈,没撞到!

I'll catch up with that prick!
我要抓住那个混蛋!

Prick!
混蛋!

What the hell are you doing?
你他妈在干嘛?

Holy Christmas!
我的老天爷!

What the f!
什么鬼!

You'll be dead!
你找死啊!

Woah!
哇!

Ahh! Get that clown!
啊,逮住那小丑!

看到女性

You want me to drill you?
你想让我钻你吗?

Work that ass, baby.
挺性感啊,宝贝

Nice ass, baby.
身材挺好啊,宝贝

拳打脚踢

Wah!
哇!

I'll kill you!
我要宰了你!

Now this is fun.
现在好玩了

Come on!
来啊!

Give it your best shot.
招子放亮点

Come on, you prick.
来啊,你个混蛋

You're dead.
你死定了

To the death!
弄死你!

非汽车碰撞

He's gone nuts.
这人疯了吧!

My arm's broke.
我的胳膊破了

Ah, my kneecap!
啊,我的膝盖!

Ah, I can't feel my legs!
啊,我感觉不到腿了!

Oh my God!
哦天呐!

Bam, that was a good one.
嘣,干的漂亮

What the hell are you doing?
你他妈在干嘛?

被枪吓到

That guy's got a gun.
那家伙有枪

Incoming.
疯子来了

Someone get cop?
有人报警吗?

Someone shoot this asshole?
有没有人射死那个蠢货?

Ah...
啊……

Ah no!
啊不!

被揍

I'll bury you myself!
我会亲自埋了你!

Woo that was dumb!
哇,那太蠢了!

On the hit list.
记暗杀名单上了

Soon you'll be dead!
你马上就死了!

What the hell is this?
这他妈在搞啥?

What you think you're doing?
你觉得你在干嘛?

撩妹

You want me to drill you?
你想让我钻你吗?

Work that ass, baby.
挺性感啊,宝贝

Nice ass, baby.
身材挺好,宝贝

Now this is fun!
现在好玩了!

Where's the bar around here?
附近的酒吧在哪?

揍人

You stole this from me before?
你之前从我这偷的?

Huh! That was easy!
哈!太容易了!

Like candy from a dead baby.
就像从婴儿手里抢糖果

No Sound
没有声音

迷路

Where's the bar around here?
附近的酒吧在哪?

What kind of neighborhood is this?
这是什么小区?

被抢钱

When I catch your ass.
别让我逮到你

叫出租

Yo cab!
哟,出租车!