avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有1977个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

莫伊拉(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

HellJoke讨论 | 贡献2023年10月18日 (三) 13:31的版本
< 返回上级:莫伊拉

最后一击

As expected. 存在于守望先锋1代
果不其然。

(Irish) That's that. 存在于守望先锋1代
(爱尔兰语)就这样了。

Thank you for your contributions. 存在于守望先锋1代
感谢你做出的贡献。

A meager sacrifice.
微不足道的牺牲。

(Irish) It is done.
(爱尔兰语)都结束了。

Fall in vain.
堕入虚无。

Unremarkable.
平平无奇。

Such is the price of progress.
这是进步的代价。

(Irish) Wasted effort.
(爱尔兰语)白费力气。

A time to heal, and a time to kill.
医治有时,杀戮有时。

Your resilience is lacking.
你的恢复力不够强。

Nothing remains.
什么都不剩了。

That will be all.
这就是最后的结局。

It's settled.
尘埃落定。

(Irish) Fool.
(爱尔兰语)蠢货。

*chuckle* Moths to the flame.
*窃笑*真是飞蛾扑火。

  • 使用  聚合射线

All that trouble, and for what?
费了这么大功夫,有用么?

  •  安娜  纳米激素强化

This power is intriguing, Amari.
这股力量很有意思,艾玛莉……

  • 莉莉丝

This is how you wield my gifts?
你就这样浪费我的恩赐?

The strong oppose your might.
强者将会对抗你的力量。

I gave you free will... and you’ve squandered it!
我给了你们自由的意志……却被肆意挥霍!

I can sense your fear!
我能感受到你的恐惧!

Sin is your birthright.
罪恶是你们的权利。

地形击杀

(laughs). 存在于守望先锋1代
(大笑)

Your trajectory leaves much to be desired.
你的落体轨迹还不够完美。

Gravity compels us all.
我们都得臣服于重力。

(Irish) Good luck.
(爱尔兰语)一路顺风。

击败特定英雄

Swift as the wind... and dim as the night.
动如疾风……暗如黑夜。

A procedure gone awry.
一台失败的手术。

You struggle to live up to your legacy.
你努力背负着心中的遗产。

Such misplaced optimism.
真是盲目的乐观。

(chuckle) You should have kept running.
哼,你应该继续逃亡的。

What have you become?
看看你成了什么样子?

  • 击杀使用  死亡绽放 死神

At least your body is well preserved.
至少你的躯体保存得很好。

Do not meddle in my affairs.
少来插手我的事情。

(Irish) Quiet, chatterbox.
(爱尔兰语)安静点,话匣子。

(Irish) Your song has played.
你完了。

Back in your cage, Doctor!
回你的笼子里去,博士!

There is but one cure for madness.
只有一种解药能治愈疯狂。

The milk of human kindness has spoiled.
人情的乳臭已然变质。

All experiments must come to an end.
实验就得有对应的结果。

The specimen has been... disposed of.
实验品……已被处理。

  • 击杀使用  女武神 天使

Even heroes are cursed with mortality.
看来英雄也会腐朽。

  • 待分类

Your prophecy is broken.
你的预言破灭了。

You have grown so frail.
你已经变得如此老弱。

You've lived so much, yet know so little.
你活了很久,却懂得很少。

复仇击杀

Now, we have been equalized.
现在,我们扯平了。

The future beckons. You will not interfere.
未来在召唤。不过与你无关。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀
  • 重伤击杀
  • 空中击杀

As above, so below.
飞空如是,落地亦然。

  • 低生命击杀

Yours is never the upper hand.
你永远也别想赢我。

连续击杀

All your might will not stop me.
你们用尽全力也阻止不了我。

Nuisances, and nothing more.
区区害虫,不过如此。

Persistence is always rewarded.
持之以恒总有回报。

(Irish) Always more to be done.
总是有干不完的活。

More swimmers in the deep end of the data pool.
数据池的深处又添了几个溺亡者。

Must I do your work as well as my own, Gabriel?
你的活也得让我做吗,加布里尔?

近战击杀

Hmph. Arrogance.
哼。不自量力。

Down.
倒。

It is often one's mouth breaks her nose.
管不住嘴就得挨捶。

Subdued.
制服你了。

Try using your head along with your fists.
挥拳头时记得动脑子。

Reckless disregard for life and limb.
莽夫就是不要命。

(French) Au revoir, ma chérie.
(法语)再见了,亲爱的。