avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

男性商人(七日杀)

< 返回上级:七日杀

男性商人语音是七日杀游戏还在内测版本时期的语音,其中很多音频都在不同商人里重复利用。其中厌恶版本对应着雷克特,喜欢版本对应着约珥,中立版本可能对应着鲍勃。到了正式版,绝大部分男性商人音频都已被弃用并重新配音,使其更符合人物设定。

约珥营业通知

Traitor Joel's is now closed.
约珥商店现在关门了。
Just to let you folks know, the Traitor Joel's closing soon.
通知一下大家,约珥商店马上关门了。
Traitor Joel's is now open.
约珥商店现在开张营业。

男(厌恶)

普通问候

Hey asshole, you better not bring any diseases into my store.
嘿蠢货,你最好别把什么传染病带我商店里。
Damn, you smell like the dead. You better have money.
妈的,你闻起来跟死人一样。你最好有钱。
At least wipe that shit off your boots before you come into my shop.
在进我商店之前,至少把你那靴子上的脏东西擦一擦。
I'll sell you goods, but if you cross me, you'll meet the wrong end of my .44.
我会卖给你货物,但要是你敢和我乱来,就让你尝尝.44枪清空弹匣的滋味。
Okay, fucker. You respect the shop rules, and we'll get along just fine.
好的,小子。你遵守商店规则,那我们就没什么问题。
Everything's for sale, even to an idiot like you.
所有商品大促销,像你这样的傻货也能享受。
If you break it, you buy.
要是你弄坏了就得赔。
Time is money, and I'll wager you don't have any.
时间就是金钱,我打赌你啥也没有。
Yeah, what do you want?
好,你想要什么?
Hey Jackass, can I lighten that backpack up for ya?
喂蠢货,要我帮你清空一点背包吗?
Make it snappy, I gotta take a crap!
快一点,我得上厕所!
Put away your weapon unless you'd like to die in my store.
把武器收起来,除非你想死我商店里。
Oh, let me guess, you need to buy something.
哦,让我猜猜,你想买些东西。
Well, if you got money, I guess I can stand your smell.
好吧,要是你有钱的话,我或许还能容忍你身上的臭味。
How about I empty your pockets?
帮你清空背包库存怎么样?
You're not bringing counterfeit money in here, are you?
你没有带假币进来,对吧?
Welcome to Traitor Joel's. Everything in here has a full no money back guarantee.
欢迎光临约珥商店,这里商品售出概不退换。
Welcome to Traitor Joel's. I don't guarantee a thing, except that I don't like you.
欢迎光临约珥商店,除了不喜欢你这条,我啥也不给保障。
State your business, fool.
说明你的来意,蠢货。
What do you want?
你想要什么?
Is there something you need?
有你需要的东西吗?
Hmm...
嗯……
Hmm...
嗯……
[Clears throat]
[清嗓子]
Smells like... Dysentery.
你闻起来像……得了痢疾。
Stop staring, asshole.
别盯着看了,蠢货!
Watch your back.
注意你身后。
What are you looking at?
你在看什么呢?
What's your problem?
你有什么毛病?
Holy shit, I thought you were a zombie.
我去,我以为你是僵尸呢。
Get lost, bum.
滚蛋,废物。
He'd best keep clear of me.
他最好离我远点。
Come near me again, and I'll cut you.
你再离我近点,我就宰了你。

接受任务

Good luck. You better not make me regret this.
祝你好运。最好别让我后悔。
You better not fuck this up or I'll cut you goddamn throat.
你最好别搞砸了,不然我就把你那该死的喉咙割了。
I'd say it's been an honor to work with you, but it would be a lie.
我本想说能和你一起工作真是荣幸,但那就是个谎言。
Well good luck. By the looks of it, you're gonna need it.
好吧,祝你好运。看起来,你挺需要这份活的。
What are you standing there for? Don't you have work to do?
你站在那儿干什么?难道没活儿做吗?
Don't just stand there with your thumb up your ass. Get that job done.
别傻站着,拿出干劲。把那活儿干完。
Word of advice. Next time, bathe before you come to a job interview.
给个建议,下次找活前先洗个澡。
Can't say I'm not surprised. Good luck, kid.
不得不说我挺惊讶的。祝你好运,小子。
It's a deal. Disappoint me and you'll find yourself on the wrong end of a rope.
成交。让我失望的话,你就等着被我用绳子绞死吧。
Let's get one thing straight. You're not working with me. You're working for me.
说清楚一件事。你不是和我一起工作,你是为我工作。

完成任务

Well, you've proved me wrong. Now take your reward and get the hell out of here.
嗯,你算是让我刮目相看了。拿上你的酬劳,滚蛋吧。
I'd shake your hand, but I bet you got dysentery the way you smell.
我本想和你握个手,但你那味道跟得了痢疾一样。
Now that you did the job, I guess you ain't hold that damn bad after all.
既然你把活儿做了,我想你也没那么差劲。
Congratulations. Here's your reward, sucker.
恭喜。这是你的报酬,傻瓜。
Wipe that smirk off your face. Doing one job doesn't make us pals. Got it?
别对我咧嘴笑,做了一次活儿不代表我们成了哥们,懂吗?
Great, here you go. Don't spend it all in one place.
好了,拿去吧。别在一个地方花光了。
You think you're pretty smart now, don't you? Here's your pay, Einstein.
你现在觉得自己很聪明吧?拿走你的报酬,爱因斯坦。
Well, lookie here boys. We got ourselves a real life hero, and now he wants to be paid.
嘿,瞧这里,伙计们。我们找到了个真正的英雄,现在他还想要报酬。
I guess I'm gonna have to pay you now that you did it.
既然你把事情做了,我想我得给你点报酬。
Hmm, didn't we agree your first job was for free? Damn, this is all I can spare.
嗯,我们不是说好了你的第一份工不要钱吗?妈的,我就能拿出来这么多了。

取消任务

I knew you were a coward the moment I laid eyes on you.
我一瞧见你就知道你是个怂货。
You're turning me down. I oughta bought a bullet in that thick skull of yours.
你居然拒绝我。真该给你脑袋上来一发。
I've had enough of your bullshit. Get out of my sight.
我受够了你的废话。滚出我的视线。
Well, you're either brave or stupid. Nobody turns me down around here.
嗯,你这人要么很勇要么很蠢。附近还没人敢拒绝我。
I thought you might be yellow.
我本以为你可能很胆小。
He must be a half a zombie already, or got shit for brains to cross me.
他肯定已经是半个僵尸了,要么就是脑袋进屎了才敢得罪我。
Are you out of your goddamn mind?
你他妈是不是疯了?
Unbelievable, you drifters coming here looking for handouts, but turned down real work.
真是不可思议,你这些游荡者跑到这里来要救济,结果却拒绝真正的活干。
Nobody tells me no who's still living. Get this son of a bitch out of my sight.
在这里,还没人敢对我说不的。把这个混蛋从我眼前赶出去。
You got some brass balls coming in here and turning me down.
你居然敢在这里拒绝我。
Whatever, motherfucker.
随便吧,混账。

提供任务

Name's not important. What is important is if you have the balls to help me with a problem.
名头不重要。重要的是你有没有胆量帮我解决一个问题。
I've got work if you don't mind getting your hands dirty.
如果你不介意弄脏你的手,我有活给你做。
Let's make a pact. You do something for me. And maybe I won't kill you.
我们达成个协议。你为我做点什么,也许我就不杀你了。
I don't like you, but maybe I'll change my mind if you do something for me.
我不喜欢你,但也许如果你为我做点什么,我会改变主意。
If you won't work for me, you'll do what you're told, asshole.
如果你不为我工作,混蛋,那就听话点。
Listen up, jackass. You won't work, then show some respect.
听好了,傻瓜。你不工作,就放尊重点。
I've got just the job for a simpleton like you.
我正好有一份适合像你这样的笨蛋的工作。
Well, come to think of it, I do have a test for a lowlife like you.
嗯,仔细想想,我确实有一个适合你这样的废物的任务。
Hey jerk, you need some work or what?
嘿,笨蛋,你需要点活干还是怎么的?
Look, Blockhead, I'll give you work, but you better not disappoint.
听着,呆子,我可以给你点活干,但最好别让我失望。
I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse.
我要给你一个你拒绝不了的提议。

交易接受

No refunds, deal's done. Now beat it, fucker.
成交,不能退款了。现在赶紧滚吧,小子。
Alright, now that we're done doing business, get outta my store!
好吧,现在买卖做完了,滚出我的商店吧!
Oh, that damn gawkin' it goods and that's all you buy!
哦,你就买了这么屁点东西!
Now let the door hit you on your way out.
现在赶紧麻溜点滚蛋吧。
Shit man, I treat you that good and you don't even fucking tip me.
我草,我对你这么好你都不他妈给我点小费。
Oh, you want a guarantee, huh? Well, maybe you should try Shamway. Ha ha ha!
哦,你想要质保,啊?好呢,也许你该开点山威运输箱,哈哈哈!
Cha-ching! Thanks, buddy.
进账!谢了,伙计。
Be careful out there, you wouldn't want to get hurt.
在外面小心点,你不会想受伤的。
A sale is a sale, even if it's to a scumbag like you.
做买卖一码归一码,即便顾客是个像你这样的混蛋。

交易取消

Get the hell out of my store! It's for real customers.
赶紧他妈的滚出我的商店!买东西的人才能进。
You cheap son of a bitch!
你个贱玩意儿!
Well how about you browse your ass right out of my store?
好,要不然你在我商店买你的屁股去吧?
You don't buy some next time. I'll shoot you.
你下次再不买点东西,我就毙了你。
Just get the fuck outta here!
赶紧他妈的给我滚!
Well you best do some book learning at Born and Noble, cause you're dumber than dirt.
好,下次你多研究研究什么叫生而高贵,因为你现在比尘土还要低贱。
Watch yourself, stranger. I know some fellas who break legs for coin.
陌生人,你小心点。我知道有几个家伙截肢换钱的。
You're getting on my nerves, friend.
你真惹我烦了,朋友。
Oh, some days I don't even know why I open the doors.
哦,总有一天我都不知道为什么我要开张。
I'd go broke with more customers like you.
要是更多顾客和你一样我就破产了。

男(喜欢)

普通问候

Welcome, survivor. Feel free to look around.
欢迎光临,幸存者。你可以随便逛逛。
Greetings, stranger. I've got the best deals in Navezgane.
你好,陌生人,我只做整个纳维戈恩最好的买卖。
Howdy, survivor. Make yourself at home.
你好,幸存者。把这里当自己家就好。
I got just the thing for what's ailing ya.
我正好有你需要的。
Thank God, a customer. I thought you might be one of the dead.
谢天谢地,终于来了个顾客。我还以为你是丧尸的一员呢。
Your money is welcome here.
你的钱在这很受欢迎。
We sell only the best merchandise.
我们只卖最好的商品。
Take your time!
慢慢逛!
We have great prices.
我们价格很优惠。
Something you like?
有你喜欢的吗?
What do you seek, friend?
朋友,你在找什么?
Anything you like?
有你喜欢的吗?
All prices are fair here.
这里价格都很友好。
What can I get you today?
你今天需要点什么?
Yeah, need assistance?
你需要什么帮助吗?
Howdy!
你好!
How goes it?
最近怎么样?
What a wonderful day!
多么美好的一天!
The apocalypse isn't so bad.
末日也没这么坏。
Great weather we've been having.
今天真是个好日子。
Well you're a sight for sore eyes.
好,这里很欢迎你。
Hello, stranger.
你好,陌生人。
[whistles]
[吹口哨]
Do do do do...
嘟嘟嘟……
Hum hum hum...
哼哼哼……
Each day is a blessing.
每一天都是祝福。
Come speak with me, friend.
朋友,来和我说说话。
Hello, traveler.
你好,旅行者。
Let us speak, survivor.
我们说说话,幸存者。
Hi!
嗨!
How are you?
你好吗?
Well, how do you do, friend?
好,你最近如何,朋友?
Let us visit for a while.
来我们这逛会儿。

接受任务

Oh, thank you very much. I will make it worth your while.
哦,太感谢了。我会让你的回报抵得上付出的。
God bless you and good luck.
上天保佑你,祝你好运。
I can't thank you enough, friend.
真的感激不尽,朋友。
You the man.
你真是个豪杰。
Godspeed.
愿你一路顺风。
It's rare to find honor in these dark times.
在这黑暗的时代里能找到一个守信的人真是凤毛麟角。
No matter what, I'm grateful for everything you've done.
无论如何,对于你所做的一切我都心存感激。
Great, I look forward to seeing you again.
太好了,期待再次见到你。
Well, alrighty then. Let's get the ball rolling.
好的,那我们就开干吧。
Brilliant. I guess this kind of makes us friends now.
真是太棒了。我想这下我们算是朋友了。
Thank you. I bet you wouldn't do this for just anyone in the wasteland, would you?
多谢你。我敢打赌,这样的事情你可不会为荒野中的随便谁做吧?

完成任务

Thank you, survivor. My family and I are in your debt. Here is your reward.
感谢你,幸存者。我和我的家人都感激不尽。这是你的报酬。
Here you go friend, whatever you need, just say the word.
给你报酬,朋友,无论你需要什么,尽管发话。
Here is your reward. I owe you one.
这是你的报酬。我欠你一个人情。
Gratitude, friend.
感激不尽,朋友。
Many thanks. You've proved to be very resourceful. Here's your pay.
多谢了。你证明了自己很有才智。这是你的酬劳。
It must be my lucky day. Thank you, and here you go.
今天一定是我的幸运日。谢谢你,这是给你的。
You did it. Great job, traveler.
你成功了。干得漂亮,旅者。
Well earned, traveler. Well earned.
应得之赏,旅者。真是应得之赏。
Now we're cooking with gas.
现在我们可谓水到渠成。
You've made my day, and here is your payment.
你给我带来了欣喜,这是你的报酬。

取消任务

Come back if you change your mind.
如果你改变主意了,就回来吧。
Well, I'll hold this job for you as long as I can.
好的,我会尽量保留这份工作,等你回来。
Okay, maybe next time. Safe travels, friend.
好吧,也许下次吧。一路平安,朋友。
Well, that's a shame. Have a safe journey.
唉,真是可惜。祝你一路顺风。
No need to apologize. I'll check my other sources.
无需道歉。我会查看其他资源的。
Oh, the pleasure was all mine. You take care now.
哦,这是我的荣幸。你要保重。
Okay, I'll find somebody else.
好吧,我会找别人的。
Come on, you can do it. Please.
来吧,你能做到的。拜托了。
Hmm, well, I can't say I'm not disappointed, but I still like you.
嗯,不能说我不失望,但我还是喜欢你。
Well, there's always tomorrow.
嗯,一切总有明天。

提供任务

Do you think you can help me with a problem?
你觉得你能帮我解决个问题吗?
I could really use some help, friend.
朋友,我真的需要一些帮助。
I'm in a bit of a quandary. Can you help me?
我陷入了一点困境,你能帮我吗?
I have a dilemma and could use some assistance.
我遇到个棘手问题,需要一些帮忙。
Can you help me with my problem?
你能帮我解决这个问题吗?
Friend, I'm in trouble. Would you consider helping me?
朋友,我现在有麻烦了。你能考虑帮助我吗?
I've got a job for someone of your talents.
我有个差事适合你的本事。
I'm in a little predicament. Could you help, traveler?
我碰到点麻烦事,旅行者,你能帮帮我吗?
I like you, friend. I've got work for you.
我喜欢你,朋友。我有活给你做。
Can you do me a favor?
你能帮我个忙吗?
I really admire you friend, and that's why I'm asking you for a helping hand.
我真的很钦佩你朋友,所以我才向你求助。
I have a task for you friend, if you're interested.
我有个差事正等着你,朋友,如果你有兴趣的话。
I've got just the task for you.
我正好有个适合你的任务。
Would you kindly help me with a little problem?
你能助我解决个小问题吗?

交易接受

Great doing business with you. Come back and tell your friends.
很高兴与你做交易。等回来告诉你的朋友。
Thank you, survivor. Check back soon. I get new merchandise daily.
谢谢你,幸存者。赶快再来,我每天都有新的货物。
Pleasure doing business with you.
和你做生意很愉快。
It's been a real pleasure. You ought yourself out there.
真是个愉快的经历。你在外面要小心。
Gratitude and safe travels friend.
感激并祝你一路平安,朋友。
Peace be with you, my friend.
愿和平与你同在,我的朋友。
Safe travels!
一路顺风!
Much obliged, stranger.
非常感谢,陌生人。
You come back sometime.
你有时间再回来。
I think you kind, sir.
我觉得你是个翩翩君子。
Thanks for shopping here. Come again.
谢谢在这里购物,以后再来吧。
Y'all come back now.
你们一路走好。

交易取消

Sorry I didn't have what you needed. Come back soon. We restock often.
抱歉,我手头没有你需要的东西。一会再来,我们经常更新库存。
Oh, my apologies. Check back again and I may have what you're looking for.
哎呀,真是抱歉。再过来看看,说不定我有你想要的。
Thanks anyways, you be careful out there.
无论如何,谢谢啦,在外面小心点。
Maybe next time, happy travel survivor.
也许下次吧,旅途愉快,幸存者。
If we ain't got what you're looking for, we can get it.
如果我们这里没有你需要的,我们可以找到。
They're saying you.
他们都在念叨你呢。
You have a great day now.
祝你有个愉快的一天。
Come back tomorrow, we get new goods daily.
明天再来,我们每天都有新货。
Well there's always Shamway up the road, you can try looting.
好吧,反正路上一直都有些山威箱子,你可以搜刮点。

男(中立)

咳嗽

Ahem ahem!
咳咳!
Ahem ahem!
咳咳!

普通问候

Hey buddy, I hope you didn't let the dead bother you here.
嘿,伙计,我希望你在这里没有被丧尸烦到。
Well, well, another survivor. I hope you got money.
好吧,好吧,又一个幸存者。我希望你带了钱。
Well, look what the cat dragged in. You better have coin.
好吧,看看什么脏东西进来了。你最好有几个子儿。
I'll do business with you long as you're not a thief.
只要你不是小偷,我就和你做买卖。
Could you be any louder? You trying to wake the dead?
你能再吵点吗?你想叫来丧尸吗?
Everything is for sale.
一切均有售。
Something you want to buy or trade?
你想买卖点什么?
Hey, be quick about your business.
喂,买东西快一点。
No loitering.
不许闲逛。
No public bathrooms here, and don't be peeing on my floor!
这里没有公共浴室,别尿在我的地板上!
Does this look like a lounge to you?
你觉得这里像休息室吗?
What do you need?
你需要什么?
Are you gonna purchase something?
你要买东西吗?
Mmm, are you a customer?
嗯,你是来买东西的吗?
Looking for something special?
在找什么特别的商品吗?
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
一个子儿已经不值一毛钱了。
Hey, don't come in here, unzipped!
嘿,没拉拉链的,别进来!
Drop your weapons or drop your drawers.
要么放下武器,要么把裤子脱了。
Are you friendly?
你是好人吗?
You smell of the dead.
你身上一股死人的味道。
There's a blood moon coming.
血月即将来临。
Ha, ha, ha...
哈哈哈……
Eh...
呃……
Ahem!
咳咳!
Speak quickly.
说快点。
And you are...?
你是……?
Beware the dead.
小心丧尸。
I'm kinda busy.
我有点忙。
This better be good.
最好是好事。
I'm listening.
我在听。
What's your story?
你是什么来路?
Something bothering you?
有什么事让你烦恼吗?
You still hanging around?
你还在闲逛吗?
Are you okay there?
你在那里还好吗?
Keep your distance.
保持距离。

接受任务

Great. If you're lucky and pull this off, I'll take care of you.
太好了,如果你有幸完成了这个活,我会好好回报你的。
Okay, we have a deal. Come back when it's done.
好的,成交。做完就回来吧。
Fantastic. I hope you can pull it off.
太棒了,希望你能办到。
Well, I'm waiting.
嗯,我在等着。
That's just dandy. We've got a deal.
那就太好了,我们成交了。
Good luck. I think you're gonna need it.
祝你好运。我觉得你可能需要。
Well, get busy. We're burning daylight.
好了,快开始吧。我们正在浪费白天的时间。
Great. Let's get down to work then.
太好了,我们就开工吧。
Good deal. I hope you have a game plan.
成交。希望你有计划。
Glad you came to your senses.
很高兴你醒悟过来。
Well, how he got damned. I didn't think you had the guts to do it.
嗯,真是让人欣慰。我没想到你居然敢去做。

完成任务

Well, I guess you ain't so bad. Here's a little something for your trouble.
嗯,看来你也算个人才。这是一点点酬劳。
I don't care what folks say about you in the wasteland. You're almost okay in my book.
我才不管那些荒野传言。在我眼里,你也算不错了。
Ah, sure doubted it, but you pulled it off.
啊,我确实怀疑过,但你居然完成了。
I never would have guessed you'd pull through, but you did. So here you go.
我从没想过你能挺过来,但你做到了。所以,这是给你的。
Surprise, surprise. I suppose you want something in return now. Here you go.
出乎意料。我猜你现在可能想要点回报了。给你吧。
Well, I lost the bet on this one. Here's some money.
唉,这次我输了赌。这是给你的钱。
Incredible. I didn't think you'd pull it off. Here's your bounty.
难以置信。我没想到你居然能做到。这是你的赏金。
You must think you're pretty hot shit now. Well, you did it, so I'll honor our agreement.
你可能觉得你现在相当牛逼吧。好吧,你做到了,我会遵守我们的约定的。
Well, you did... Okay, so I suppose you want to be paid.
好了,你做到了……好吧,我猜你想要报酬。
Not bad. But not great. Just don't let this go to your head.
还行。但也不是很出色。别让这事冲昏了你的头。

取消任务

Come on back when you grow some balls.
涨涨胆量再回来。
Ah, god. Dammit, who am I gonna get to do this for me now?
啊,老天啊,现在还有谁能帮我接这份活啊?
I guess you're a quitter, not a doer.
我知道你就会半途而废,从不实干。
Scaredy cat.
怂货。
What's a matter? Eh... chicken? Buh-buh-buh-buh-buh! Ha ha ha...
怎么回事?呃……碰到鸡了?吧吧吧吧吧!哈哈哈……
So, you're not interested? We'll see you valver again.
所以你不是很感兴趣?我等你一会回来。
Alright, suit yourself.
好吧,随你便!
Are you out of your mind?
你有病吗?
You've gotta be a little insane to cross me.
敢惹我估计你脑子是有点不正常了。
Yeah, yeah, whatever. Get out of here now.
好好好,无所谓,现在赶紧滚。

提供任务

You need work?
你需要活?
There's this complicated situation I'd like you to resolve. Interested?
有一桩复杂的事情,我希望你解决一下。感兴趣吗?
I've got a job for you, if you like cleaning up messes.
我有份活给你,如果你喜欢收拾烂摊子的话。
Interested in a gig?
要挣点外快吗?
Can you do something for me?
你能帮我个忙吗?
I have a job for you, if we can come to an understanding.
我有份活给你,如果我们能取得共识。
I have a little assignment for you. Interested?
我有个小任务,你有兴趣吗?
You got time to do some chores.
你有时间做点琐事吗?
I've got a task for you, if you think you can handle it.
我有个任务,如果你觉得应付得了。
I got a job for you.
我有份活给你。
If you agree to help me, I'll pay for your services.
如果你愿意帮我,我会支付你的报酬。
Take a number and I'll get you a job.
拿个号,我给你找份活干。
I don't trust you, but I'll give you a chance to prove yourself.
我不太信任你,但我会给你一个证明自己的机会。

交易接受

Thank God you're done browsing. Next time I'll charge you for that.
谢天谢地,你逛完了。下次我可要收你逛店费。
Well, it's about time you bought something.
嗯,是时候买点东西了。
If there's nothing else, you best be on your way.
如果没别的事,你最好赶紧离开。
I guess you're not so bad after all.
我猜你人还算不错。
Well that's all you're gonna buy. I'll let you show yourself out.
好吧,你就买这些东西。我让你自己出去吧。
That's right, do the math.
就这样,好好算算吧。
Well, good luck with that.
祝你好运。
Time to move on.
是时候走了。
Are we done here?
我们交易完没?
Was there something else?
还有别的事吗?
Those damn things are selling like hotcakes!
这些鬼东西真是畅销!

交易取消

Quit wasting my time!
别再浪费我的时间!
I got better things to do than stare at the likes of you.
我有更重要的事情要做,不想盯着你这样的人看。
I knew you didn't have money the moment I laid eyes on you.
一看你就是个穷光蛋。
Well, what kind of lousy customer are you anyways?
唉,你到底是个什么样的烂顾客?
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
我得请你走了。
Alrighty then, on your way!
好了吧,赶紧走吧!
Oh, was there something else?
哦,还有别的事吗?
Daylight's burning!
白天都快没了!
That's enough chit-chat for me today!
今天的废话就到这里吧!
I only do business with real customers.
我只和真正的顾客做生意。