人类 | |
聪颖绝伦的血精灵工人/工程师非常擅长发明新技术和建造强大的防御塔。 |
准备就绪
I'm on the job. | ||
我有工作在身。 |
点击人物
You're interrupting my calculations! | ||
你打扰到我做计算了! |
I'll have it up in no time. | ||
交给我,瞬间搞定。 |
Two plus three times four… what do you want?! | ||
二加三乘四……你到底想干吗?! |
No, no, no! Not like that! Let me do it. | ||
不对,不对!你那样不行!放下我来。 |
施加指令
That's not in the blueprints. | ||
图纸上没这个方案。 |
How did that get approved? | ||
这种设计都能获批? |
You want me to do what? | ||
你想让我做什么? |
An elf would have thought of something better. | ||
精灵肯定能想出更好的主意。 |
Yes yes, I'm already on it. | ||
知道,知道,在做了。 |
攻击时
Probability of success: Zero. | ||
成功率:零。 |
战吼
I'll level you! | ||
我来修理你! |
闲聊时
Look, I'm an engineer, my time is valuable. | ||
告诉你,我是工程师,我的时间非常宝贵。 |
Why don't you bother someone else with your incessant clicking. | ||
你那只点个不停的手能不能去烦别人? |
If it's really that urgent, why don't you do it yourself? | ||
如果真有那么急,你怎么不自己动手? |
It's simple. Just take the hydraulic phase shift emulator, and attach it to the transdimensional photon particle emitter. Bam! New tower. | ||
其实很简单。只要找一个液压相位变换模拟器,把它装在跨次元光子发射器上。嗒哒!一座新炮塔。 |
"I'll have it up in no time." is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form. | ||
“交给我,瞬间搞定。”是血精灵工程师联合工会的官方用语。不应以任何形式将其理解为对完成任务实际用时的合理估计。 |
Hmm… tower defense… No, that's a silly idea– it would never work! | ||
嗯……塔防……不行,这点子太傻了——绝对行不通! |
|