暗夜精灵 | |
暗夜精灵信使是玛维派出去给玛法里奥报信用的,没有任何的攻击力。 |
准备就绪
I'm on my mark | ||
我已就位。 |
点击人物
There's no time to rest. | ||
顾不上休息了。 |
Show me the path. | ||
为我指路吧。 |
Which way? | ||
该走哪边? |
Guide me. | ||
要怎么走。 |
What news? | ||
有什么消息吗? |
施加指令
Let's run! | ||
跑起来! |
I'll get there on time. | ||
我会准时到达的。 |
As fast as I can. | ||
只要我跑得足够快。 |
Just do it. | ||
一切皆有可能。 |
Make for the trees. | ||
奔向森林。 |
攻击时
What? Me? | ||
什么?要我上? |
I wish I had a weapon.. | ||
我要是有把武器就好了…… |
Get me out of here. | ||
快放我走吧。 |
战吼
Haieee kibah! | ||
Haieee kibah! |
闲聊时
Don't shoot the messenger. | ||
两军交战,不斩来使。 |
When it absolutely, positively has to be there in one day-night cycle. | ||
当消息必须在一天一夜内送到时,你就会想起我。 |
I was running through the Tauren lands the other day and the traffic was horrible. There were horns everywhere. | ||
有一天,我途经了牛头人的领土,那里的交通一塌糊涂,路上的人全都牛气哄哄的。 |
When you care enough to send the very best... Send someone else. | ||
如果你选信使的眼光真有那么挑……还是去找别人吧。 |
Hmm... a delivery from Acme Industries... | ||
嗯……这里有几个礼物口袋…… |
Urk! Ugh, I hate these running gags... | ||
呼,呼,呸,我讨厌满嘴跑火车的人…… |
Sorry, I'm out to lunch. | ||
抱歉,在吃东西没听到。 |
|