(→相遇语音) |
|||
第142行: | 第142行: | ||
*相遇{{KOHHero|东皇太一}} | *相遇{{KOHHero|东皇太一}} | ||
{{KOHAudio|file1=朵莉亚_人鱼之歌_语音_62.mp3|zh=咦?你也一样有尾巴呀?但我的好看多啦!|file2=Dolia_Default_vo_63.mp3|en=You have a tail too? I think mine's better looking, though.}} | {{KOHAudio|file1=朵莉亚_人鱼之歌_语音_62.mp3|zh=咦?你也一样有尾巴呀?但我的好看多啦!|file2=Dolia_Default_vo_63.mp3|en=You have a tail too? I think mine's better looking, though.}} | ||
− | *CP活动解锁相遇{{KOHHero|海诺}} | + | |
+ | *CP活动解锁相遇{{KOHHero|海诺}}(一级) | ||
+ | {{KOHAudio|file1=海诺_命运之引_语音_85.mp3|zh=想听歌的话,可以去弗伦歌剧院,那里的旋律不错。|file2=Heino_Default_vo_78.mp3|en=If you like music, you should go to the Foron Opera House. They put on a great show.}} | ||
+ | {{KOHAudio|D|file1=朵莉亚_人鱼之歌_语音_77.mp3|zh=原来,你也跟我一样喜欢音乐!|file2=Dolia_Default_vo_72.mp3|en=So, you like music too, huh?}} | ||
{{KOHAudio|file1=朵莉亚_人鱼之歌_语音_71.mp3|zh=别害怕,让人鱼族未来的海祭司教你游泳吧!|file2=Dolia_Default_vo_71.mp3|en=Don't be scared! I, the future priestess of the sea, will teach you how to swim!}} | {{KOHAudio|file1=朵莉亚_人鱼之歌_语音_71.mp3|zh=别害怕,让人鱼族未来的海祭司教你游泳吧!|file2=Dolia_Default_vo_71.mp3|en=Don't be scared! I, the future priestess of the sea, will teach you how to swim!}} | ||
+ | {{KOHAudio|D|file1=海诺_命运之引_语音_82.mp3|zh=从没见过人鱼族用双腿游泳。|file2=Heino_Default_vo_75.mp3|en=I don't think I've ever seen a mermaid swim using two legs.}} | ||
+ | *CP活动解锁相遇{{KOHHero|海诺}}(二级) | ||
+ | {{KOHAudio|file1=海诺_命运之引_语音_86.mp3|zh=在海底的时候,谢谢你救了我。|file2=Heino_Default_vo_79.mp3|en=Thanks for saving me while we were on the ocean floor.}} | ||
+ | {{KOHAudio|D|file1=朵莉亚_人鱼之歌_语音_74.mp3|zh=那为了报答你的救命恩人,就请带我好好逛一逛海都吧!|file2=Dolia_Default_vo_74.mp3|en=If you want to thank me, show me around Navenia!}} | ||
+ | {{KOHAudio|file1=朵莉亚_人鱼之歌_语音_79.mp3|zh=来自海都的冰块儿脸,想不想跟我一起来一场华丽的海底冒险?|file2=Dolia_Default_vo_73.mp3|en=Hey, Mr. Cool from Navenia, want to go on a magnificent deep-sea adventure with me?}} | ||
+ | {{KOHAudio|D|file1=海诺_命运之引_语音_83.mp3|zh=很难相信你说的华丽。|file2=Heino_Default_vo_76.mp3|en=I'm not sure you know what "magnificent" means.}} | ||
+ | *CP活动解锁相遇{{KOHHero|海诺}}(三级) | ||
+ | {{KOHAudio|file1=海诺_命运之引_语音_87.mp3|zh=还没落脚之地?命运家族可以让你暂住,但是打坏了东西……|file2=Heino_Default_vo_80.mp3|en=Have you got a place to stay? You can stay with us at the Fate Clan for a while, but if you break something…}} | ||
+ | {{KOHAudio|D|file1=朵莉亚_人鱼之歌_语音_76.mp3|zh=哇!你怎么知道我看上了你家庭院里的喷水池!|file2=Dolia_Default_vo_76.mp3|en=Wow! How'd you know I had my eyes on the fountain in your courtyard?}} | ||
+ | {{KOHAudio|file1=朵莉亚_人鱼之歌_语音_78.mp3|zh=你看,这个漂流瓶里写着“朵朵♥海诺永不分离”,世上还有这么多重名的人呀!|file2=Dolia_Default_vo_75.mp3|en=Look, this piece of driftwood has "Dolia and Heino forever" carved on it. I guess there are a lot of people with the same name as us out there!}} | ||
+ | {{KOHAudio|D|file1=海诺_命运之引_语音_84.mp3|zh=无聊之人,真是不少。|file2=Heino_Default_vo_77.mp3|en=There are certainly plenty of people with nothing better to do.}} |
2024年2月7日 (三) 18:04的版本
“ | 涟漪荡漾,歌声闪亮。 | ” |
人鱼之歌
| |
深海的人鱼一族,千百年来用歌声守护着海洋的宁静。拥有神职者血脉的人鱼少女朵莉亚便出生于海底,自幼有着天籁般的歌声,也被族人寄予厚望。 |
大厅语音
The waves and sea breeze make it a beautiful day! | |
海风和浪花协奏着小人鱼动听的一天? |
Oh, I need to hide my tail. Can't let the humans find out about it! | |
要藏好我的鱼尾巴,别被人类发现啦! |
My mermaid songs bestow many blessings. I'm sure there's one that can help you! | |
我会唱的人鱼祝歌可多啦,总有一首能帮上你的忙! |
开场语音
The waves are the ocean's laughter; the stars are the sky's dreams. That's how the song goes! | |
浪花是海的笑声,星星是天空的梦,这首是人鱼的歌。 |
- 与海诺同时出场
Let's sing as we set off into the starry seas! | |
带着歌声,我们一起去往星辰大海吧! |
移动语音
I'll never understand why cats always chase me when I come up to shore. | |
搞不懂为什么每次上岸都要被猫追啊? |
I've got lots of friends! There's the seagulls, the starfish, the dolphins, Heino... | |
我的伙伴可多啦,海鸥、海参、海星、海豚、海诺…… |
If you listen closely, you can hear the beautiful melodies hidden between the sea and setting sun. | |
你听,大海与夕阳之间藏着许多金色的旋律? |
Incredible! Water falls from the sky in the human world! | |
好奇妙!人类世界的水竟然会从天上掉下来! |
My grandmother always says the most perfect music only comes from a heart full of love and passion. | |
外祖母说,最完美的天籁,用热忱和爱才能唱出来。 |
Even though I gave the pearl away, its light still radiates within me. | |
送你“珍珠”,我的手也会闪闪发亮。 |
Don't be scared. The night is merely the prelude to dawn. | |
别害怕,黑夜只是白天的前奏。 |
Where can I find some cool treasures? I want to give the other mermaids a little Navenian surprise! | |
哪儿有新奇宝贝?我要用它给人鱼族带去一点小小的海都震撼! |
- 野怪互动
Shh... I might be able to understand what they're saying. | |
嘘,说不定我能听懂这些小家伙在说些什么。 |
- 路过河道精灵
Does this river lead to the ocean? That's my way home, then! | |
这条小河会通向大海么?那是回家的路! |
闲置语音
What was that noise? Shh, let's just let it be. | |
什么声音?嘘,暂时留在词语或宁静里吧! |
挑衅语音
What a pity, you'll never get to appreciate the beauty of my song. | |
想听天籁之歌么?可惜外祖母说你的耳朵没有这个福分。 |
I sing whenever I want! | |
想唱就唱咯? |
击杀语音
Let my song wash over you! | |
在歌声里,做一朵凋谢的小浪花吧! |
Surrender to the tide's embrace. | |
请休息吧,在潮汐的怀抱里小憩一下。 |
回城语音
It's gonna rain! I'd better head back—people are gonna catch sight of my tail if I'm not careful! | |
要下雨啦,我得快回去,一不留神尾巴可就要露馅儿啦! |
死亡语音
Mermaids shouldn't get stranded like this... | |
传说中,不该这样被搁浅吧…… |
This isn't how fairy tales are supposed to end... | |
童话书的结尾,好像不是这么写的…… |
- 一血
Didn't even get a last look at the beach. | |
还来不及看一眼最后的海滩呢。 |
复活语音
I'm not gonna end up as sea foam. I'm always ready to try again! | |
我可不会变成海上的泡沫,我是可以“再来一次”的人鱼朵朵! |
Don't worry, I was just dreaming about the ocean. | |
别担心,我只是做了个关于大海的梦。 |
购买语音
- 购买疾步/冷静之靴
No shoes, no service? We mermaids don't have rules like that! | |
非得穿鞋不可吗?我们人鱼族可没有这样的规定。 |
- 购买法杖类装备
|
哇,这算是人类的魔法吗! |
- 购买复活甲
I dived into an ocean dream, only to be awakened once more. | |
投身入海洋的睡梦,再苏醒过来。 |
技能语音
- 进入水域
Get ready to witness my transformation! | |
准备迎接人鱼的变身吧! |
Whew! I feel much more at home in the water! | |
呼~还是躲在水里最自在? |
- 离开水域
See ya later, ocean! I'll be back soon! | |
再见了大海,我会早日回家的! |
Wow! I made it onto shore! | |
哇~上岸成功! |
- 与队友建立羁绊
Just one song. | |
给我一首歌的时间。 |
I'll sing for you! | |
为你歌唱! |
- 与海诺建立羁绊
A wondrous gift of time. | |
时间赏赐的奇迹。 |
Let's sing the Shanty of the Red Hawk together! | |
一起合唱火鹰之歌吧! |
- 二技能陆地释放
Got some blue ripples for you. | |
送你一朵蓝色波纹。 |
Ripples dance across the water as my song rings through the air. | |
涟漪荡漾,歌声闪亮。 |
- 二技能水域释放
The water is my domain! | |
水,也是我的领域! |
Shimmering waves, leap and swirl! | |
跳跃旋转,碧波闪闪。 |
- 三技能刷新队友CD(短)
Kaboom! | |
再来一次! |
- 三技能刷新队友CD(中)
Fight without fear! | |
无畏战斗吧! |
- 三技能刷新自身CD
Keep it up! | |
再接再厉! |
I can do it! | |
加油呀!朵朵! |
- 三技能刷新海诺大招
I'm here, Heino! | |
海诺,我在! |
Keep it up, Heino! | |
加油呀!海诺! |
相遇语音
- 相遇友方海诺(5分钟后)
Have we met somewhere before? | |
陌生人,我好像在哪儿见过你? |
Probably not. | |
我没印象。 |
What? Your ice-cold expression seems familiar… | |
咦,这张冰块儿脸,总有些面熟呢? |
I'd never associate with someone so clearly looking for trouble. | |
我不认识这么爱惹麻烦的家伙。 |
- 相遇友方海诺(10分钟后)
Hmm... You might look a bit cold, but you're probably not a bad guy. | |
唔,虽然你看上去冷冷的,但大概率应该不是个坏人。 |
Don't be so quick to trust strangers. | |
不要这么轻易相信陌生人。 |
Hey Mr. Cool, how'd we end up together again? | |
呼~冰块儿脸,怎么又是跟你一块儿行动。 |
This isn't Navenia. It's not safe to go alone. | |
这里不像海都,一个人很危险。 |
- 相遇友方海诺(15分钟后)
Did you not have any friends growing up? I had two fish. | |
你小时候都一个人长大,没有伙伴儿么,我都有两条小鱼呢。 |
It's not so bad being lonely. | |
冷清一些,也挺好。 |
I may not have been able to get my memories back, but I made a lot of friends in Navenia - including you! | |
虽然没能找回记忆,但我在海都交了好多朋友,也包括你! |
The most important things will always come back to you in the end. | |
真正重要的东西,就算遗忘,也会重逢。 |
- 相遇友方海诺(20分钟后)
Blue brought me this strange sea snail bracelet. Pretty, right? | |
这条古怪的海螺手链,是小蓝从海底叼来的,好看吗? |
I feel like... No, I'm sure I've never seen it before. | |
总感觉有些……不,我没见过。 |
Sorry, the fish are a bit excited. They're usually not like this. Hope they didn't bother you. | |
对不起,小鱼太热情了,它们平常也不这么样,没打扰到你吧。 |
Not at all. I don't mind sea creatures. | |
无妨,我不讨厌海里的生物。 |
- 相遇友方海诺(25分钟后)
Hey, why don't you take this sea snail? You can use it to hear one of my secret songs. | |
海螺,海诺,唔,这个小海螺你要收好咯,能听到我隐藏版的歌声唷。 |
Alright. Hopefully I hear you singing, not you getting chased by a cat. | |
我收下了,希望听到的,不是你又被猫追的声音。 |
- 相遇友方海诺(30分钟后)
If I remember right, somebody promised to take me to see the fireworks. | |
印象中,似乎有谁答应过,要带我一起去看烟火大会呢? |
We can go, if you want. The Fate Clan has the best seats. | |
想去就去,命运家族有最好的观景位。 |
- 相遇敌方海诺
Your face might not give anything away, but what the threads of fate have woven reveals your thoughts. | |
虽然你脸上没什么表情,但命运之线编织的东西,可暴露了你的想法。 |
Let's get on with it, then. You'd be better off putting your mind to something else. | |
赶紧行动吧,不如把聪明,用在其他地方。 |
Wow, that clan's emblem is a moon! Looks a lot better than the Fate Clan's. | |
哇,那个家族以月亮为标志,似乎比命运家族的好看呢。 |
Just so you know, the head of that clan raises cats. | |
好心提醒你,那家的主人,喜欢养猫。 |
- 相遇友方莱西奥
Captain, can I trade you some of these shiny shells for a ride? | |
船长先生,我能用这些闪闪的贝壳换一张船票么? |
Do you have anything in your ship's log about how awesome mermaids are? | |
你的航海日志里有没有记录人鱼族可是很厉害的唷! |
- 相遇敌方莱西奥
I'm not gonna tell you what I stashed away in the barrels on the Red Hawk. | |
才不会告诉你,我在火鹰号的木桶里偷偷藏了什么。 |
- 相遇友方姬小满
Give me a little of that jam, Mayene. Human food sure is tasty! | |
小满,果酱分我一点嘛,人类的食物可太好吃了! |
Pinky swear that we won't go shopping on one of your human rainy days. | |
先拉钩,如果是人类的下雨天,我们就不要出去逛街! |
- 相遇敌方姬小满
Wh... what are you looking at? | |
你,你在看哪里? |
- 相遇友方狂铁
Seeing as you're a regular at the taverns in Navenia, you should get a few friends together and take me around to broaden my horizons. | |
作为海都酒馆的常客,不如你叫上大伙儿带我一起去开开眼界。 |
There are too many roads in Navenia. How am I supposed to know which one to take? | |
你们海都的路实在太多啦,根本不知道该走哪条…… |
- 相遇敌方狂铁
Hey, I didn't mean to eat the stuff on the ship. | |
先说好,我可不是有意偷吃船上东西的。 |
- 相遇桑启
Whoa, there are oceans made of sand? I want to go swimming in one! | |
哇!世上真有沙粒聚成的海么?好想去那里游泳! |
- 相遇澜
Eh? You're from under the sea too? | |
咦?难道,你也来自海底? |
- 相遇沈梦溪
Are you that four-legged monster from the legends that goes "meow meow?" | |
你就是传说中喵喵叫的四脚小怪兽么? |
- 相遇东皇太一
You have a tail too? I think mine's better looking, though. | |
咦?你也一样有尾巴呀?但我的好看多啦! |
- CP活动解锁相遇海诺(一级)
If you like music, you should go to the Foron Opera House. They put on a great show. | |
想听歌的话,可以去弗伦歌剧院,那里的旋律不错。 |
So, you like music too, huh? | |
原来,你也跟我一样喜欢音乐! |
Don't be scared! I, the future priestess of the sea, will teach you how to swim! | |
别害怕,让人鱼族未来的海祭司教你游泳吧! |
I don't think I've ever seen a mermaid swim using two legs. | |
从没见过人鱼族用双腿游泳。 |
- CP活动解锁相遇海诺(二级)
Thanks for saving me while we were on the ocean floor. | |
在海底的时候,谢谢你救了我。 |
If you want to thank me, show me around Navenia! | |
那为了报答你的救命恩人,就请带我好好逛一逛海都吧! |
Hey, Mr. Cool from Navenia, want to go on a magnificent deep-sea adventure with me? | |
来自海都的冰块儿脸,想不想跟我一起来一场华丽的海底冒险? |
I'm not sure you know what "magnificent" means. | |
很难相信你说的华丽。 |
- CP活动解锁相遇海诺(三级)
Have you got a place to stay? You can stay with us at the Fate Clan for a while, but if you break something… | |
还没落脚之地?命运家族可以让你暂住,但是打坏了东西…… |
Wow! How'd you know I had my eyes on the fountain in your courtyard? | |
哇!你怎么知道我看上了你家庭院里的喷水池! |
Look, this piece of driftwood has "Dolia and Heino forever" carved on it. I guess there are a lot of people with the same name as us out there! | |
你看,这个漂流瓶里写着“朵朵♥海诺永不分离”,世上还有这么多重名的人呀! |
There are certainly plenty of people with nothing better to do. | |
无聊之人,真是不少。 |